[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Go on to 4chan >/r9k/: NIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERS >/b/:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 14
File: 1453770374839.jpg (29 KB, 511x515) Image search: [Google]
1453770374839.jpg
29 KB, 511x515
>Go on to 4chan
>/r9k/: NIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERS
>/b/: NIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERS
>/tv/: NIGGERSNIGGERSCAPESHITNIGGERS

Why is this site so obsessed. There are probably like 40 black people here max. All you're doing is screaming nigger at other on the spectrum white kids like yourself. Give it a rest maybe. If you aren't going to say it in public, you might as well just strip it from your vocabulary.
>>
File: happyanime.jpg (30 KB, 682x823) Image search: [Google]
happyanime.jpg
30 KB, 682x823
>>29178463
I wonder just who is behind this thread. Hmmmmm..........
>>
>>29178463

>implying any of the faggots who say that word go outside
>>
>>29178463
If you don't like being called a nigger then why don't you invent black-Internet?

You fucking ape
>>
>If you aren't going to say it in public, you might as well just strip it from your vocabulary.
If I can say it in public I wouldnt be on 4chan in the first
>>
File: 1448978462524.jpg (53 KB, 408x406) Image search: [Google]
1448978462524.jpg
53 KB, 408x406
>>29178463
shut the fuck up nigger, im sure if the situation was reverse you wouldn't go out and say that shit in public. You dont go around calling people faggots and crackers do you pussy? Ive literally fought niggers over this bullshit, so get fucked you little pussy id fucking eat you alive. Your entire race are literal shit flinging retards and a scourge to society.
>>
>>29178546
What is it like to live on the edge?
>>
>>29178603
woah guys xtreme badass here

shat myself in fear
>>
File: 1463455146321.jpg (81 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
1463455146321.jpg
81 KB, 1440x810
>>29178546
>>29178603

wow you guys are pretty mad lmaoo
>>
>>29178630
bet you would irl faggot
>>
>>29178643
hurrrrrr typical 12 yo u mad response kys
>>
File: 1456262847343.png (178 KB, 507x457) Image search: [Google]
1456262847343.png
178 KB, 507x457
>>29178463
Your fighting a lost cause. Ever scene the /pol/ tards came over and started waving thier bloodstained swastika pantys here its been /pol/ depressing NEET edition, but there stuck here until something more canerus shows up and takes over. such is life here.
>>
>>29178643
>muh... m-muh dick...
t. undesirable, assmad blackbot
>>
>>29178463
>taking anything on this site seriously
kys nigger faggot
>>
>>29178463
Niggers are some of the most annoying posters on 4chan.
>>
Remember to fight racism by watching other men fuck your gf!
>>
It was always a common words on this site from the beginning.

Social media and the rampant pc culture has created "black fatigue"

Then you have the influx of normies and redditors that actually get offended when someone types these words.

Eventually you got trolls spamming it just to get a rise out of them, and then you got meta trolls pretending to be redditors to troll more.

And don't say dumb shit like "won't say it in real life". No one intelligent, of any race, talks shit to stranders in real life,
>>
File: 19486739.png (60 KB, 741x218) Image search: [Google]
19486739.png
60 KB, 741x218
>>29178463
some of you are alright

also, "nigger/nigga" as a general placeholder insult doesn't really have any inherent racist connotations

it's just how we talk over here
>>
>>29178603
holy shit calm your tits edge lord
go fling your rage shit somewhere else nazi-spaz
hitler would be ashamed and so are your parents
>>
>>29179032
Not OP but I couldn't care less about people saying nigger
But this site gets unreasonably racist at times

I hate niggers as much as the next guy
but it does bother me when there are threads dedicated to going on massive anti-black tangents

And it's not just /pol/ and /r9k/
/v/ and /tv/ both do this too.
>>
>>29179112
It's not like that anymore
>>
File: most_:pol:tards_would_agree.png (131 KB, 394x266) Image search: [Google]
most_:pol:tards_would_agree.png
131 KB, 394x266
>>29179661
why isn't it like that anymore?
>>
File: bopp.gif (2 MB, 500x360) Image search: [Google]
bopp.gif
2 MB, 500x360
KODAAAAAAAAAAAK
>>
>>29178463
Because when we aren't at home on the computer guess who we get to deal with

NIGGERS

NIGGER COWORKERS
NIGGER CUSTOMERS
NIGGER SCHOOLMATES
NIGGERS ON THE ROADS
NIGGERS GETTING INTO FIGHTS ON BUS AT GAS STATIONS AT GROCER

Why the hell do you think we're so mad you idiot
>>
>>29178500
>that word
niggers aren't motherfucking Voldermort you faggot
>>
>>29178463
Yeah it's annoying seeing nigger rants on EVERY board. Even transportation is nothing but edgelords
bitching about niggers and bragging about their bikes because they can't buy actual bikes. It's only because Obama hasn't finished his second term yet. They'll obsess over feminists when Hilary wins
>>
>>29179906
Unless you're a poor fuck this is false. Nobody with an income over $50,000 routinely deals with blacks.
>>
It's basically the same reason working class whites do it, black America is an easy target. Because of the history of oppression all the language and tools you need to do it are already there, and you can use it to make you feel good about yourself. Hatred of black people is basically why the poor whites of the South are willing to keep voting in the politicians that keep them smoking meth in Appalachia without a hope of escape or improvement; no matter how bad it gets, at least they're white. Or that's what they tell themselves.

I'd imagine there's a fair few suburbian kids in here, either underage or barely above 18, who are still in enough of a bubble that it just seems like a bit of harmless fun. But it's basically the same logic of a bully; find an easy target and use them to shore up your ego. Even better if most of the rest of the people you post with are willing to back you up on it, which is why they post in herds.
>>
Niggers are quite a bit inferior to human beings. They have no potential and no chance at ever living productive lives in the modern world. Exterminating them would be a kindness.
>>
>>29180146
Poor white vote Republican because they see what Democrats have done to "help" niggers.
>>
>>29180146
I've met neo-nazis and real life and they all have 4chan-like stories. They're always edgelords who say they'll turn into serial killers one day or blow up the school. In reality they end up being neets who get held back like 5 grades
>>
>>29180249
You do realize only 26% of blacks identify as liberal? Most blacks, and Americans in general, are red pilled
>>
I'm half black and don't really care if people are racist here. With anonymity comes, at least for some, the ability to not be offended by anything at all. You don't know who's saying it and they don't know who their saying it too.
>>
>>29180317
>You do realize only 26% of blacks identify as liberal?
niggers aren't pussies like white 'liberals' so they wouldn't want to associate themselves but they still vote democrat
>>
>>29179862
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jp9B0O6f2po
THE FINESSE KID!
>>
>>29178643
Why is pretty flacko such a qt
>>
File: kobe_jordan1795707-1940x1293.jpg (504 KB, 1940x1293) Image search: [Google]
kobe_jordan1795707-1940x1293.jpg
504 KB, 1940x1293
Whites are just booty blasted by the fact that they are dying out. There will be no more of them in one hundred years.

hahahaah whitey. You can post as many graphs and cry about black violence, but your asses are going to be gone. And there is nothing any of you can do.

Cause it's not like any of you are going to be having white kids since you can't get fucked.

Let them keep saying NIGGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER. It lets them cope with being erased out of existence

>MFW the White Race is dead
>>
>>29178463
>go to /r9k/
>go to /b/
>go to /tv/
Try a good board instead of one of these shitholes
>>
>>29180398
t. white person who is original
>>
>>29180317
They don't like gays and refuse to get abortions, true, but they still chimp out every time a black gets killed.
>>
>>29179251
you sound fucking retarded
>>
>>29180398
The only ones that are going to suffer is blacks. Good luck being ruled by china,japan and Korea.
>>
>>29180464
>refuse to get abortions
kek niggers are the first in line to get abortions. They run from responsibility
>>
>>29178463
Why cry about finding 4chan offensive, nigger? 4chan is probably more diverse than most people think, it's just that regular 4chan users aren't whiny tumblr bitches like you because we understand board culture. lurkmoar faggot.
>>
File: 1461554598820.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1461554598820.gif
2 MB, 300x225
>mfw assblasted jigganiggas try to defend their big lipped basketball watermelon sambo chiggery-niggering 2/3 deadhead GET WRECKED
>>
>>29181323
>Good luck being ruled by china,japan and Korea.
this meme again. China is nowhere near as violent or invasive as whites were in their dealings with America. Whites didn't just want to profit from Africa you wanted to destroy it's people. The Chinese are simply interested in money.

>The only ones that are going to suffer is blacks
White men are so pathetic most of them can't afford cars. Just look at /n/ nothing but bike threads
>>
>>29181323
>Good luck being ruled by china,japan and Korea.
Good thing I got yellow fever.
>>
File: CURRENT YEAR.jpg (23 KB, 450x250) Image search: [Google]
CURRENT YEAR.jpg
23 KB, 450x250
>>29178463
>being this new

ITS 2016 COME ON
>>
If you didn't want us to say it you shouldn't have made it so fun to say.

Nigga Nigga Nigga

It's like a spring. Boing Boing. As long as high profile mainstream rappers use it liberally then we will too. If they ever take a stance on it then mainstream society will follow suite. But that won't happen, black rappers will sell out their people's feelings for millions.
>>
>>29178463
>SJW Whitey detected
I don't need you to feel offended for me, it's a fucking word. Please go back to tumblr.
>>
>>29178766
>/pol/ is the bogeyman
>muh safe spaces

Fuck off, Tumblist. We see your horns and goat feet.
>>
>>29178463
>be nigger
>go on 4chan
>"I'm offended, I'm black. btw I'm black. btw I'm offended. I'm an offended black. Don't say things that upset me, I want a safe space. I'm black, btw."

Neck yourself you uppity coon.
>>
File: 1461225413545.jpg (94 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
1461225413545.jpg
94 KB, 601x508
>tfw fighting /pol/ by inviting black men to fuck my gf while I watch
>planning on raising the black child if she gets pregnant
What are you gonna do about it /pol/? I'm the winner.
>>
>>29178463
spotted the newfriend
>>
>>29178463
>implying I haven't called me black friends nigger
>implying they didn't ask me to stop
>implying I have black friends anymore
>>
>>29181447
The Chinese are basically super jews who would genocide africa for a few shekels
>>
>>29181654
>/pol/
since /pol/ is literally just a second r9k it is. I also don't appreciate their religion
>>
4chan has always been pretty racist and offensive, but that was apart of the shtick. It was kind of a defense mechanism to insulate the community from the rest of the internet. Eventually (say, after the first death of r9k), newfags came and didn't get the memo. It would be great if they all stayed on their containment board (new /r9k/ and /pol/), but now you can't go anywhere without somebody screaming SJW at something.

All the offensive stuff was part of the cultural communication the site had, but now people literally take it too seriously. I'm a black guy (and would labeled a SJW in a heartbeat). I don't mind the niggerfaggots because I've been here since 2007, but it's annoying when 50% of the threads on the front page of /v/ and /co/ and other non /pol/ boards are about SJW triggerism.
>>
>>29181754
>anything is a second /r9k/

Autism spills out into other boards and sites but it'll never even come close.
>>
>>29181747
Compare Genghis Kahn to Adolf Hitler. Khan only killed if you refused to pay taxes to him. Hitler killed because lol ur not aryan ;). I'll take a second Mongol Empire anyday.

btw they are hurting you more than they hurt blacks. The Chinese are obsessed with automation and they don't much care for NEET shit like basic income. You will be among their first casualties
>>
File: 1464762248104.png (35 KB, 846x615) Image search: [Google]
1464762248104.png
35 KB, 846x615
>>29181780
So it's now the equivalent of calling some do-gooder cunt a moralfag or is the threshold even lower?
>>
>>29179906
This desu, i hate being poor
>>
>>29181804
>Hitler killed because lol ur not aryan ;)
thats right goy. thats right..
>>
>>29181786
>it'll never even come close.
/pol/ is full of whiny virgins who want basic income , sex robots, and pretty everything r9k wants. Lots of /pol/lacks are suicidal too
>>
>>29181808
threshold is much lower. literally anything thats not a straight white male is deemed a SJW or pandering in any context
>>
>>29178463
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER african american NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
>>
>>29181687
Damn i guess im a cruzmissile now
>>
>>29181837
except it is
He wanted world domination, an economy based entirely on conquests, and eventually to take over the whole world. He only tolerated those he couldn't defeat.
>>
>>29180398
>>29181447
>>29181804
t. r/asianmasculinity

oregano comment
>>
>>29180142
>he thinks everyone is upper middle class like him

You're even worse than a nigger because at least a nigger aknowledges that there is class differences
>>
>>29180393
I would kill to look like flacko
Only nigga that can pull of French braids
>>
>>29181699
This made me chuckle
have a good life, anon
>>
>>29181854
Yeah, nah cunt. You're just paranoid.
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.