[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The girl that I fell in love with, my first real girlfriend dumped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: chaoshead01.jpg (138 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
chaoshead01.jpg
138 KB, 1280x720
The girl that I fell in love with, my first real girlfriend dumped me a few minutes ago. I dated her for 6 months, had the best moments of my life with her, and we even took each other's virginity.

I've never felt this kind of heart-wrenching pain before, what the fuck can I do to feel better?

I'm 19 before the inb4 underage fags come along.
>>
File: download.jpg (36 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
36 KB, 620x400
It's been 5 months out of an 8 month relationship

>Never told me why she broke up with me
>Speak with her a month later to try and find out
>"You should know that I've been doing great"

5 months
I think about her everyday
She's way better off than me
She probably realized she could do better
I'm so fucking lonely
>>
>>29178790
How did you deal with it at the beginning?
>>
>>29178425
You deserve it, any longer and you would have grown to resent her. Now you can chase her, men love a good chase.
>>
File: afterfocus_1465496725842.jpg (147 KB, 650x433) Image search: [Google]
afterfocus_1465496725842.jpg
147 KB, 650x433
>>29178821
I didn't, I don't know how. I lost all of my friends because this one douche was spreading rumors behind my back that I was some kind of player and using my gf. I've failed 5 classes and done nothing but sit in my room playing video games, watching anime, and working.

My advice would be to do things, anything. I started going to the gym and started feeling a lot better. Applying yourself to tasks will make you feel fulfilled confident. I didn't do this at the start and got lost in a hole of depression that I still haven't climbed out of.
>>
>>29179044
I already have depression, there isn't a hole to fall into to be honest, I'm already in it.
>>
>>29179078
The hole always gets deeper

Never doubt that
>>
>>29178425

She lied to you about being a virgin.

Get redpilled senpai.

Then an hero. Write an edgy suicide note, break into zoo, get naked, try to fuck polar bear.
>>
>>29179171
Seeing as how I broke her hymen myself, I highly doubt that.
>>
>>29179134
She said that she couldn't "handle a relationship" but still really cared about me and wanted to be friends, so I straight up told her that I couldn't handle that, and if I hear like a month later after she said that she couldn't handle a relationship that she was dating someone else, I would literally lose all respect for her.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.