[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey gaybots. I'm fit, I'm 6'2", and I wanna
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 5
File: twink.jpg (8 KB, 230x172) Image search: [Google]
twink.jpg
8 KB, 230x172
Hey gaybots. I'm fit, I'm 6'2", and I wanna suck some cock and get my cock sucked. I'm bicurious, never been with a guy before.
I've come to terms with it, I don't supress it, but I don't want my family and friends to find out.
>My question is, how can I find a cute feminine twink to have casual sex with without people I know finding out?
I just wanna dominate some boipussy. But I won't be rude, I'll passionately kiss the femboy too.
>>
>>29178406
Why is Christian so lucky bros? Sauce?
>>
>>29178406

they've infested okcupid
>>
>>29178406
go on grindr you fucking faggot. hope you have your own place and are not fat.
>>
>>29178560
I have my own place but I wouldn't wanna bring a twink over in fear that someone will see. And I'm definitely not fat.
>>
>>29178406

Enjoy getting HIV, herpes and meningitis, 'cause they're all still rampant among the gay community.

A gay dude at my work just died of spinal meningitis earlier this year. He was 28 and super fit. He was fine on Wednesday, then starting feeling bad on Thursday, and by Sunday he was DEAD. Nothing the docs could do for him. Meningitis is often spread through saliva and is rapidly spreading among gay men throughout America.

But go ahead, kiss your twink after you suck him off. Have fun.
>>
File: 1439237830554.jpg (111 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
1439237830554.jpg
111 KB, 894x894
>>
>>29178801
I fucking hate this. I just want a boyfriend and people like you make me scared to find one.
>>
>>29178406
According to a gay mate of mine Chads like what you've described yourself as are fairly rare and coveted in the gay community, whereas there are a fucktonne of subby femme twinks looking for them.

I'm guessing that grindr would be a good start
>>
>>29178854
I'm not a Chad. I'm not very successful with women. I sperg out with women I'm attracted to, but with men I'm fine.

>>29178806
Florida
>>
>>29178406
Found Mike
>>
>>29178768
well then get a hotel or something. I don't know what the point of this thread is
>>
>>29178898
Who's Mike?
>>
>>29178842
all you have to do is get yourselves tested first

stds are just as rampant in the gay "community" as they are in the straight one

part of having an active sex life is accepting that fact and taking steps to prevent it

>inb4 nub uh nuh uhok then, go have sex with a random girl in some hole in the wall place, almost garunteed you catch something just the same
>>
>>29178801

Why is disease so rampant in the gay community? It's honestly disgusting.
Like be gay, whatever, but do they have to be so degenerate?
>>
>>29178924
Thought you were this Bongistani I know, nvm.
>>
>>29178842
I also fucking hate this. I am also bicurious like OP but STDs have made me too afraid to ever have sex with anyone, even if I ever got the chance.
>>
>>29178953
>stds are just as rampant in the gay "community" as they are in the straight one
literally objectively false. This isn't opinion this is reality.
>>
>>29178953
That's a really good point. I didn't consider getting tested first. That made me feel a bit better thanks anon.
>>
>>29178956
Because they're perverts. Homosexuality is literally a perversion. It's a fetish. It's not a legitimate life style. Obviously sexual perverts rack up diseases on a scale way larger than healthy heterosexual relationships
>>
>In 2014, gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men accounted for 83% of primary and secondary syphilis cases

>Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men are 17 times more likely to get anal cancer than heterosexual men

http://www.cdc.gov/msmhealth/std.htm
>>
>>29179015
>>29178970
>>29178956
>>29178953
>>29178842
>>29178801

>Overall, homosexual men were significantly (p < 0.001) more likely than heterosexual men to have gonorrhea (30.31% vs. 19.83%), early syphilis (1.08% vs. 0.34%) and anal warts (2.90% vs. 0.26%) but less likely to have nongonococcal urethritis (NGU) (14.63% vs. 36.40%, p < 0.001), herpes genitalis (0.93% vs. 3.65%, p < 0.001), pediculosis pubis (4.30% vs. 5.35%, p < 0.005), scabies (0.42% vs. 0.76%, p < 0.02), and genital warts (1.68% vs. 6.69%, p < 0.001).

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6893897
>>
>>29179023
>>29178956
has the correct answer. I am yet to meet gay (I'm bi) that I've gone on dates with that hasn't revealed themselves to be a massive degenerate. Even the seemingly normal ones switch into "feed me cum, fill me up" mode after the first date.
>>
>>29178993
see
>>29179099

i don't know why straight people think they don't have it as much when they make up the higher percentage of the population. i bet they still believe girls can rarely spread hiv or full blown aids to men either

news flash: super aids is REAL
>>
File: upset.jpg (9 KB, 299x169) Image search: [Google]
upset.jpg
9 KB, 299x169
>tfw no bi best friend to cuddle with and suck each other off but also help each other out with women.
>>
>>29179184
>i don't know why straight people think they don't have it as much
because they don't. The likelihood of a gay person to have an std compared to a straight person has nothing to do with which there are more of. That's how likelihoods work. A STDs are substantially more prevail ant in the gay community compared to the straight community, the population size doesn't affect that, it's a ratio. Learn to math. This isn't debatable or opinion, gays literally objectively spread stds at an insanely higher rate than normal healthy people
>>
>>29179184
you're a dingus if you unironically think this
>>
>>29179229
>the likelyhood of a gay to have and std compared to a straight is lower

a redundant point, seeing as if 100,000 gays were tested and half of them have and std(50,000) and then the same test was done with 250,000 straights and 1/5 of them had an std(50,000) it's still the same amount of people with disease. learn to math, as you put it.
>>
>>29179275
if im dumb, you're dumber. to be honest
>>
>>29179341
You're supporting my point here. That gays are substantially more likely to have an STD and that gays spread STDS at a higher rate. So once again, If you have sex with a man as a man you are objectively way more likely to get an std than if you're a man and have sex with a woman.
>>
>>29179184
see
>>29179381

std RATES are higher among homosexuals than heterosexuals. My theory is that its because women are more adamant about using protection than men but that is beside the point. It's like how niggers are only 10% of the population but commit 99% of the crimes or whatever.
>>
>>29179381
your point is MOOT seeing as stds are not strictly transmitted sexually. you can brush against someone in a rush by mistake and make skin contact just once to catch something. that and most "gays" are downlow and even more are bi meaning they live in both "communities". in a world where the two ljved in seperate bio domes that don't come in contact woth eachother you'd have a point that wasn't debateable, but that just isn't the reality of life on earth
>>
>>29179448
My point is not MOOT. My point is that if you are a man and you choose to have sex with a man you've just increased the likelihood of getting an STD by almost more than any other action you take can do.

"WAAAH BUT THERE ARE OTHER WAYS TO GET STDS TOO!" does not counter this point. It does not change the fact you are substantially more likely to get STDs by being a faggot and that faggots have a higher rate of STDs than any other population.

You're literally retarded and this is not debatable. I am stating facts here and you're getting upset because your feelings.
>>
>>29179507
actually that's completely wrong. the only way you'd have a risk of catching anything is by not getting tested first. when adding in the hundreds of thousand of variables(that a virgin wouldn't be aware of assuredly) like straight men going after prostitutes for ease of access to sex...then wondering how they could possibly run the risk of getting an std just as easily as a gay man, it's not even a question of which group of people is more likely to get something based on sexual orienration, it's more a question of topical demographic. you want it to be black and white, but it isn't. it's grey all over
>>
>tfw no pure virgin bf to cuddle
>>
>>29179659
You're wrong. If you're a man and you have sex with a man you are X likely to get an STD. If you are a man and you have sex with a woman you are Y likely to get an STD.

X is greater than Y

That's all there is to it. That's fact. That's math.
>>
>>29179722
>the only fact in life is maffs

found the stem shitter

1 + 1 = 11

prove that wrong

protip: it's objectively correct
>>
>>29178956
It's not that hard to see why gays get more STDs. In the straight community, most guys want to fuck non-stop. The only reason they don't is because women put restrictions on who gets to fuck and when.

With gays, you've basically just got a huge group of like-minded people that want nothing more than to fuck each other.

Still, the amount of guys on Grindr/Craigslist that have clearly fucked everyone in their area or insist on barebacking us fucking disgusting. It's the reason why I'm in the same position as OP (well, I want to be the bottom). It's hard weed out the few guys that aren't huge sluts but still down to just fuck. You can bet that if someone is ready to fuck you within five messages, they've already stuck their dick in every hole in town.
>>
>>29179866
>fag is so BTFO by facts he resorts to this

It was nice talking to you. Hope you learned something today about why fags are naturally instinctively disgusting and it takes generations of propaganda to teach children it's okay.
>>
>>29178884
>Florida
What is with this state and faggots? Literally Orlando feels like it's 30% gay
>>
>>29179866
>the only fact in life is maffs

You were talking about maffs you retard. The STD rate in the gay community is a mathematical question.

>proven wrong
>pretends facts are irrelevant
>>
>>29179915
>resorts

what is that suppose to make me sad? you know it's true, that's why you are hushed and started jumping to conclusions like me wanting to make children gay (LMAO) math is manipulatable, period. also, the only way you will catch anything for certain is if you don't get tested first, which is also objectively correct. have a nice day
>>
>>29179949
yes, i did use math to prove my point, and then i also went on to prove it to be bigger than basic equations. what is your point now? that you can't handle anything beyond x and y, because it's too difficult?
>>
>>29179969
>you know it's true
I know that it's true that fags have a substantially higher rate of STDs than normal healthy people. Fact. This is non debatable. Your argument to this is "but you can get tested first and find out you don't have one" that literally does not counter the statement. if 99 of every 100 fags has an STD, getting tested and finding out you are the 1 in the 100 without one does not counter the statement that their STD rates are higher.

It's pathetic watching you try to argue against an objective fact. Are you actually denying fags have lower STD rates?
>>
>>29180008
>yes, i did use math to prove my point
where? all the math on this topic proves that gays have a higher STD rate. Show me your counter.
>>
>>29180015
my point was never that gays have higher % per person infection rate, it was that straights have just as many(and they do) people that are infected, and that it is just as likely to catch this infection as a straight person as it is as a gay person, because of variables bigger than "put it in a gay guy get aids is very likely, put it in a girl very unlikely" and it is, which you argue'd against by saying "nuh uh uh that dont count though because nuh uh!"

face that fact, THEN say what is and isn't "pathetic" stemchild
>>
>>29180008
>>29179969
>While anyone who has sex can get an STD, sexually active gay, bisexual and other men who have sex with men (MSM) are at greater risk.

http://www.cdc.gov/std/life-stages-populations/stdfact-msm.htm

Seriously counter this. Numbers, statistics, and observation are all against you. The science is against you.
>>
>>29180092
> that it is just as likely to catch this infection as a straight person as it is as a gay person

But this is objectively wrong

>While anyone who has sex can get an STD, sexually active gay, bisexual and other men who have sex with men (MSM) are at greater risk.

http://www.cdc.gov/std/life-stages-populations/stdfact-msm.htm

There are many reasons why gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men may have higher rates of HIV and STDs.

http://www.cdc.gov/msmhealth/for-your-health.htm

Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSM)a represent approximately 2% of the United States population, yet are the population most severely affected by HIV.

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/
You are literally proven wrong. There is no reason to even reply anymore because you're proven wrong.
>>
>>29180096
i never said gay men aren't likely to catch stds when having sex with a man with an std. this literally proves nothing against my point and shows you are somewhat lacking in reading comprehension
>>
>>29180153
You are more likely to get an STD by fucking a gay man. Period. Fact. You have no argument against this
>>
>>29180139
see
>>29180153

another stembabby who can't read too well. shame
>>
>>29180163
you are more likely to get an std if you don't get tested first before having sex peroid*

this is something you learn as early as middle school,
>>
>>29180174
>Gay men are more likely to have an STD than straight men

Fact. This is the argument and this is proven.

>If you have a gay man tested and he does not have an STD and you have sex with him you will not get an STD

This is not a counter because it does not change the fact that gay men spread diseases at a substantially higher rate. You may not get an STD if you do this, but that doesn't change the fact fags have a massively higher STD rate which you are claiming against
>>
>>29180213
That does not counter the fact gays have substantially higher STD rates and spread them at a substantially higher rate which you are claiming. That is an irrelevant statement.
>>
>>29179899
>It's not that hard to see why gays get more STDs. In the straight community, most guys want to fuck non-stop. The only reason they don't is because women put restrictions on who gets to fuck and when.

This.Girls are pickier because they factor in things like status, charisma, and money when it comes to who they fuck. Guys, even straight ones, are mostly concerned with physical traits. So the gay dude with the 9 inch cock is gonna be feeding it to every guy in town who wants a big dick, while girls won't be nearly as impressed if he doesn't have more than that going for him.
>>
>>29180220
>this is the arguement

no, that was YOUR arguement lol i seriouslly cannot believe you two goys can't read. you can argue your point all you want, i never made a claim against it, but you cannot argue against my point, because you know it is impossible. you wouldn't even be able to by yourself, it would take years of extensive research to get the exact numbers on what I said and even then it would be constantly outdated .
>>
>>29180291
>never made a claim against

>>29180092
>it is just as likely to catch this infection as a straight person as it is as a gay person

>>29178953
>stds are just as rampant in the gay "community" as they are in the straight one

There are your claims and they're objectively provably wrong. Continue to spout on how facts are wrong because "muh stem" that's literally all you have at this point. Arguing that facts aren't a good debate method.
>>
File: 1465458416418.png (117 KB, 249x379) Image search: [Google]
1465458416418.png
117 KB, 249x379
I'm a 26 year old virgin; while I want to fuck some boypussy, it's just too risky. Your average queer is fucking disgusting.

Granted, it seems everyone has some disgusting bug nowadays. May actually be best to join wizardhood.
>>
>>29180434
You don't have to date someone your age anon. It's perfectly acceptable (and even desired by most girls) to have bfs who are older than them. There are still 18-22 year old vrigin qts or qts who have only had 1 or 2 partners you could get
>>
>>29180238
>gays spread aids more than straight people

by what means? through gay on gay sex with an std positive person? that's true.
according to what source could you prove that straight people haven't and do not spread std's at a rate just a high in contrast to their much larger population? none. gay's do not make up as much pop as straights, not even close, this ALONE puts their numbers higher in terms of raw data. now, as i said before, could you possibly factor in the variables by yourself of all the possibilities of spreading an std? no, you cannot, as I've previously stated

>>29180331
those statements(true) do not, not coincide with what you said, therefore, they do not attack the base of your arguement, which is that gays have, in relation to their own group in it's entirety, a high % of std positives. you don't seem to be able to grasp this though for whatever reason
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 480x536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 480x536
>>29180470

Hm, that's true. Though if I had a lot of value on the sexual market, I'd probably have had a girlfriend by now. Guess I'll how see things go in the next 4ish years.
>>
>>29180483
>by what means? through gay on gay sex with an std positive person? that's true.
by all fags. A conglomerate. The entire community of fags versus the entire community of normal people. This is how you come up with a rate

>according to what source could you prove that straight people haven't and do not spread std's at a rate just a high in contrast to their much larger population?
rate has nothing to do with population. Rate accounts for population. That's what a rate is, a ratio. 1/2 gay people have a disease versus 1/10 normal people is not affected by there being more of one than the other
The thing you need to realize here is that his is not opinion. This is not my opinion. This is not affected by bias. This is numbers. This is science and literally every study confirms it. You're arguing against facts.

You've proven yourself mathmatically illerate though and immune to facts so there's really no point in even arguing with you. I've provided numbers and sources and you've whined. At this point I've won.

>inb4 hur hurr I can say I won too and be equally right

You can't because my side has facts and support and numbers
>>
>>29180558
>Though if I had a lot of value on the sexual market, I'd probably have had a girlfriend by now.

Sexual market value can be increased just sayin
>>
>>29180565
>an entire group if fags vs a group if nit fags

like I've stated previously, the two don't live in seperate bio domes, this isn't alien vs predator, it's not nearly that simple.

>maffs again

1/2 of one cup is full of water. 1/10 of another is full, if you drink from either cup you get moist lips. one cup is taller so you have to lean back further to get the water but when you do you get it all at once right up the snozz. the other is short and wide most of it gets on the floor but you get a mustache all the same. the point? you cannot prove which one nets greater intake of fluid into the mouth by simply analizing the cup, as you would so believe. the grey areas (how fast you tilt, what angle, can you stop even etc) matter the most here, which is what i keep saying, because it's true. topical. numbers can be fixated to make a point the same way an acute angle can sharpen a pencil. still don't get it? probably not. a stemserver doesn't want to see his personal matrix crumble around him because he thinks he is the one.

>it isn't my opinion
>facts are on my side
>muh sauce that i can't really explain myself

gg goy
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.