[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do I keep coming back?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 275x183
What keeps you here, robots?
>>
>>29178325
Not having any actual friends to talk to.
>>
>>29178325
actually being able to connect with some of the robots here fampai
>>
>>29178325

Feel fuckd up and wrong. some robots are similar. no life./ no ambition or friends or women in lives and no direction and i dont want to kill myself but i might. dont now where to go or hat to do
>>
>>29178345
How old are you bro? Like what do you think causes you to have no friends, appearance? Interests? Speak to me
>>
File: 1459042758611.png (173 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1459042758611.png
173 KB, 700x700
>>29178325
Easy.

People irl never give you real feedback. Nobody tells you that everybody thinks you're an autistic faggot or whatever, or that you do something wrong or in a weird way that stands out. It's too friendly and polite.

Here, people will tell you to kill yourself if you like one animu girl better than another and there are no taboos regarding the "overton window" of topics that can be discussed. They will write detailed reviews about which onahole is better or sperg out about your political ideas.

You just don't get these reactions anywhere else. Also spicy memes.
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 640x960
>>29178325
For once in my life I identify with some people. Most robots share similar views and histories. We can all relate to each other here, because we can't connect with the social dogma.
>>
>>29178325
I need somewhere to shitpost when I'm at work and I like the ironic girls reee thing more than I like political wankery.

I don't have enough images on my phone to post on >>>/a/ or >>>/tv/ appropriately either.

This board is best suited.
>>
>>29178325
I tried OP, today started off fine, but then i turned on my computer, went on youtube, went to lolcow and then came here. The problem is i don't have a substitute activity. I just sat in my room for an hour thinking. My old hobbies just don't grip on to my attention like they used to. I think that's the problem most people here have, they don't get sucked into their hobbies like they previously might have. It seems impossible to just do something else, nothing seems enjoyable.
>>
>>29178325
/r9k/ gives me a healthy dosage of the hard truth that I can't find many places else. I relate to the people here more than almost anyone else, and our shared experiences are great for learning about our life situation.
>>
>>29178476
Tbh I visit 4chan maybe once or twice a month and I always come to this board cos it's so interesting to see others perspectives on topics that are considered too controversial anywhere else.

In saying that I also feel as if people are perpetually feeding off each others depression and it makes me sick to an extent. Wouldn't it be more productive to help each other improve as people?
>>
>>29178515
I totally feel that, try setting goals that you can actively work towards rather than only hobbies because they're more of a leisure activity. For example try learning to code and pump out general apps that have ads, bam two birds one stone. Or even learn a language such as Japanese?
>>
>>29178558
>Tbh I visit 4chan maybe once or twice a month and I always come to this board cos it's so interesting to see others perspectives on topics that are considered too controversial anywhere else.
Pretty much. The whole appeal of this place is that there is no inhibition to say anything. You can hear some real opinions here. I guess it's a form of voyeurism.
>>
File: 1406504374553.jpg (71 KB, 356x264) Image search: [Google]
1406504374553.jpg
71 KB, 356x264
>>29178345
>tfw the only interaction I get is a rare (you) from r9k threads.
>>
>>29178372
we all need to find each other and be friends
>>
File: 1360190847260.jpg (464 KB, 1211x1200) Image search: [Google]
1360190847260.jpg
464 KB, 1211x1200
>>29178325
because finding out that someone has it worse then i do makes me feel a little bit better inside tbqh
>>
there is nowhere else where I can talk shit and not get in trouble for it or express my ideas to the fullest. and gamethreads on /sp/ (specially nfl) are beyond godtier. I need someone irl to talk about these things and share but I don't so fuck it
>>
>>29178325
friend showed me in grade 9, been on every day since then and I'm going into my fourth year of university. I keep coming back since I am a loser
>>
>>29178325
Muscle memory. I press 4 in the url bar and then press enter. Sometimes I want to go to another website and literally press 4 and go here again.
>>
>>29178325
Seeing robots greater than 24 years old makes me feel a lot better when I'm down. I like to read about how sad and terrible others lives are so I can feel more secure about my own not so fucked up life. schaudenfreude or however you spell it
>>
File: btfo.jpg (4 KB, 150x180) Image search: [Google]
btfo.jpg
4 KB, 150x180
>>29181881
only a matter of time until you get to that age too
>>
>>29180762
>fourth year of uni
>loser
Lol nah unless you're taking gender studies or english or some other useless major
>>
>>29181909
maybe so, but having these sad fucks as a constant reminder of what not to end up like has been pretty helpful, I'm in uni studying mece, have a job, a sweet gf, and a few really close friends. this board reminds me not to give up by showing me the consequences of doing so.
>>
File: jamesholmes.jpg (58 KB, 750x550) Image search: [Google]
jamesholmes.jpg
58 KB, 750x550
our fear of physical death has been transcended by a greater fear, creatures
>>
>>29181950
more than enough stories of robots that age having all those things when they were younger and their lives still ending up sucking. nobody that comes here frequently is anywhere near as stable and well-adjusted as they claim.
>>
>>29181950
then get the fuck out, youre already a normie. if you were doing "better" you wouldnt need to come here.
>>
File: 1464540954310.jpg (36 KB, 600x444) Image search: [Google]
1464540954310.jpg
36 KB, 600x444
The memes
Ravioli ravioli, give me that originiaoli
>>
>>29178345
I have friends and a therapist but still on /r9k/ we end up talking about things I would never advertise to people in real life and also get out of the box opinions. /r9k/ has been very helpful in removing limiting beliefs, understanding social dynamics and also understanding and working around my autistic behavioral tendencies.
>>
>>29182013
Not saying I''m well adjusted, but I certainly have a lot more going for more than most people. Coming here makes me feel more grateful for what I have been blessed with.
>>
>>29178345
Same. I just wanna talk to people.
>>
Morbid fascination. Ex-robot, got my shit together but you guys are too much to just drop. Watching you guys argue about who the biggest loser is is just amazing.
>>
I was never miserable as anybody else here, nor as pathetic. Though I can relate with r9k in some ways, other ways I am the complete opposite. The regularity of the forum is what keeps me coming back. I've been here for a while. The attitude of the forum is pretty much the same as it was. While I change and grow as a person I am always reminded of what could've been
>>
>>29183011
>While I change and grow as a person I am always reminded of what could've been
I bet you jerked off to yourself as your wrote that. Get over yourself.
>>
File: 1465451184103.png (46 KB, 253x294) Image search: [Google]
1465451184103.png
46 KB, 253x294
I have nowhere else to go. Everyone else are either cucks, assholes, or just don't understand.
>>
File: 1452683893873.jpg (104 KB, 666x636) Image search: [Google]
1452683893873.jpg
104 KB, 666x636
>>29182759
Pretty much this.

My life isn't perfect but I'm moving in a good direction in life, trying my best to get a career sorted and basically being anti-social as fuck to do it but whatever. I've been as bad as some of the worst here but I've also risen way past it and back to semi-robot status now.

I come here mostly out of fascination at how people just get stuck like this forever, never actually doing anything at all. I mean like if you're <25 fair enough you've still got time but when people get to 30 ish or even later and still no job, no gf, no education etc. it's just crazy. I'm done with 2nd year uni, live with my gf and have a summer job in my field that's prestigious and I feel shitty for being 25 already.

Those of you who are around 20 and massive virgin shut-in neckbeards with nothing in life, I've been there at 20 and you can change your ways so fucking much you'd never believe it. Just keep in mind the ticking of the clock, you can waste years of your life but every year is just another delay gone by. I thought I was a loser far gone at 20 but it turns out most people who are "normies" ain't much different and somehow I'm doing better than most.

Also feels and greentext, they're cool too.
>>
>>29178325
I come here to bully robots who pretend to be lonely but inevitably end up in relationships, normalfags who like feeling superior to lower status men, and "fembots" who pretend to be socially awkward so they can get attention from beta orbiters.
Every last one of you are human trash.
>>
>>29178325
it's literally the only way i can socialize with people
>>
>>29178796
please have my (you) senpai, i feel your pain and want you to know i'm here for you
>>
I come here as a reminder to be grateful about the things I have in life.

Seeing you robots whine thanks to your autism gives me some hope in terms of dating women as I will never crash and burn like you retards do.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.