[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How are some people comfortable with posting really disgusting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: finmemegirl.gif (75 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
finmemegirl.gif
75 KB, 350x350
How are some people comfortable with posting really disgusting or disturbing images? I don't understand what these dudes are thinking when they decide to post pictures of fat cocks or gore all over the place. Are they completely desensitized or do they just not look at their own posts?
>>
>>29178276

Completely desensitized. I have seen so much stuff that none of this is shocking.

I think it is immature and childish to be shocked or offended by a picture like Goatse or Lemonparty or watching Two Girls One Cup. I mean, yeah, it's gross, but that is nothing crazy.

Gore I am a bit less desensitized to, but still desensitized. I would not recoil in horror if I saw a picture. I think it is in poor taste. But, I don't think that all this bashfulness about the human body is mature.

The cultural purpose of 4chan is to profane the sacred/taboo. That is the only purpose this board serves. To take things that cannot be talked about due to norms and thrust them violently in front of everyone. And to then use absurdism and memes to reduce all of these "big deals" into topics of discussion generally.
>>
>>29178276
why are you so immature that you ferl offended and hurt by a jpg or png?

in real life, fat cocks and dead bodies exist. maybe if you weren't uncomfortable with the piece of batwing hanging from your mutilated ax wound, you wouldn't be so sensitive about seeing blood

tl dr, grow up
>>
>>29178276
Do you think butchers and surgeons are afraid of blood?
>>
File: asuka.jpg (8 KB, 234x216) Image search: [Google]
asuka.jpg
8 KB, 234x216
desu I can't justify saving any dick pics or related stuff to my computer just to shit post, I'm in too deep with 4chan and /r9k/ as a whole which has desensetised me. People that post pictures of dicks with infection, traps and other crap I just generally try to ignore, but every now and then you get
>that one guy that starts several threads about traps to justify his fucked up fetish
>>
>>29178328
The most "Sonic the Edgehog" post I've read in a long time.
>>
>>29178276
they do it for the you's, they are attention whoring children essentially.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.