[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it creepy to tell a girl you had a crush on her in highschool,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 1418541131517.png (209 KB, 441x520) Image search: [Google]
1418541131517.png
209 KB, 441x520
Is it creepy to tell a girl you had a crush on her in highschool, when you have both graduated and moved on? This isn't face to face its online. I just want to let her know. Do you think she would find it flattering? I have no expectation of it evolving into anything at all, I just want to tell her once how I felt.
>>
Might as weIl
>>
>>29177855
whatever you do, do not emulate rockin' robby [echoes]
i doubt she'll find it very flattering desu, especially if you didn't know her too well but idk everyone is different i guess
>>
i literally got my current gf doing this
it turns out she had a crush on me too, so i don't know how well it would work if she didn't
>>
I got drunk and did that one time and she didn't respond. Hopefully it goes better for you.
>>
depends how comely she is
>>
>>29177855
Yes that's creepy jack off to her vacation pix like a normal guy
>>
>>29177905
is it not awkward af at first?
im really into this girl and have strong oneitis, and supposedly shes actually really into me but to shy to make a move.
how is it not going to be spahggeti fest once we actually start talking first date etC?
>>
do you still talk? if you just casually bring it in a conversation and don't push it I think it's okay but if you come out of nowhere just to tell her you had a crush on her then yes, it will look creepy
>>
>>29177974
I never talked to her she probably doesn't know I exist
>>
>>29177995
gonna come off as weird no matter what if she doesn't even know you.

It's like a random stranger confessing all these feelings about you.
>>
If you guys talk on a fairly regular basis just say something like "Hey, might come off a little strange but can I tell you something?" and go for it. Don't spaghetti super hard and it'll go just fine, but don't force her to talk about it if she isn't receptive, aka have a bankup plan to transition to from there if it's going badly.

If you barely talk don't say shit that'll come off creepy as fuck.
>>
>>29177957
start with small talk and then invite to coffee to "catch up"
not that difficult
>>
>>29178077
i start shaking when i see her
wat do
>>
>>29178105
i dont know maybe take some relaxation medicine? cant really help you there ask someone else
>>
>>29177855
not at all.
and good luck, just don't come off as desperate.
>>
>>29178428
how do you not come off as deperate
>>
>>29177855
Do it, senpai.
I did it and she thanked me and called me cute
Now she looks away when she walks past me in public :33
>>
>>29179446
But you didn't escalate ?
>>
>>29179625
Nope, she has a boyfriend.
>>
>>29179725
Did you know that before or after
>>
>>29177855
Only if you're attractive. If not, then yes.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.