[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I made this pipe out of a highlighter. Is it a good idea to smoke
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (966 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
966 KB, 3264x2448
I made this pipe out of a highlighter. Is it a good idea to smoke weed through this or should I just go buy a real bowl
>>
>>29177561
Go ahead and toke up brah
>>
Is it plastic? Bad idea.
>>
>>29177561
Honestly, that looks like pure cancer. You can get a pipe for less than 5 pounds
>>
>>29177561
it should get the job done but it is pretty disastrous for your health to put a lighter to the foil and plastic and inhale all that shit. you are better off with an apple or some shit
>>
>Is it a good idea to smoke weed through

unless you're cool with huffing plastic/dye fumes, fuck no. you're better off using a metal can & scraping off some pain, and even that's got some residual shit, especially on the inside

>should I just go buy a real bowl

yes you dumbass. you can get cheapie $5-10 pipes from practically any headshop, or even off of amazon for fuck's sake
>>
>>29177561
Yeah, ive made pipes way sketchier than that. Ive even smoked plastic fumes before and im fine
>>
>>29177561
Is that a n64 controller and super nintendo games I see?

Also buying one is the better option for long-term.
>>
You'll end up inhaling carcinogens and estrogens from the hot plastic.

Don't smoke out of that thing.

If you're going to smoke weed, then buy a real bowl or carve one out of an apple.
>>
File: 20160609_210646.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160609_210646.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
I made this one out of hydraulic fittings. Easy to ditch in my non-420 state.
>>
>>29177619
>with an apple
I tried this but it was too wet, how to other people do it?
>>
I always used a tiny socket and a two liter bottle, the socket never got hot enough to melt the plastic. Once I found some weed on the ground and rolled it in notebook paper and used a tiny socket to hold it together because I didn't have a bottle on hand and it worked just fine.
>>
File: Bongspear2.jpg (47 KB, 768x986) Image search: [Google]
Bongspear2.jpg
47 KB, 768x986
>>29178133
This. Bottle bongs are legit.
>>
>>29177733
>Easy to ditch
anyone with half a brain can see what that is being used for
>>
>>29177684
no

t's an n64 controller and n64 games you nig
>>
>>29177740
Don't wash the apple beforehand
>>
have fun getting Alzheimer from plastic/metal fumes you cheap fucking faggots.
>>
File: duck.jpg (152 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
duck.jpg
152 KB, 1024x768
>>29177561
>short term
yes
>lon term
no

it'll do for now but I wouldn't use it over like 3 or so many times. try making a apple/poato bong or something related, no potential inhalation of toxic plastic fumes
>>
>>29177561
Get like a drill bit thing that has a hole through it and hold a flame up to it. If it doesnt change color your good to go.

Or get a small piece of metal pipe and do it.

There used to be a pen brand that was perfect for making bats out of, but i dont know if their soled anymore.
>>
I use a normal pipe and a ceramic heated soldering iron. 50 bucks aud for essentially a vaporiser no fumes minimal smoke. And a soldering iron to use. It is the best way to go
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.