[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mornin' anon! :3 why are tomboys the best?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: RWDFPMu.jpg (98 KB, 539x810) Image search: [Google]
RWDFPMu.jpg
98 KB, 539x810
>mornin' anon! :3
why are tomboys the best?
>>
>>29177487
Because you like men, and it's the most socially-acceptable way for you to be a faggot.
>>
>>29177513
>because you like men
this is a girl and a girl is what I like
>>
>>29177595
Ignore him, post more tomboys
>>
>>29177487
Woooow she is hot. I hope she has a penis, that'd make it even better.
>>
>>29177487
Umm they are by far not you cock craving faggot, you are just to insecure to accept the fact you are a massive faggot and want cock, you might as well hop on a traps dick
>>
>>29177513
>implying faggotry isn't literally treated as praiseworthy
>>
>>29177487
Something a faggot in denial would say, younlike men /thread and suicide please
>>
>>29177741
l to the e to the w to the d
>>
>>29177513
this is the stupidest and least convincing criticism of tomboys

is it straight to jack it to a buff dude with a long blonde mane, faggot?
>>
>tomboys
das it mane
>>
Tom Boys are the only girls immune to Chads cock.
>>
>>29177994
... who do they like then?
>>
>>29178018
Women you dumb fuck and OP is a homo, you are getting cucked by the female version of Chad
>>
>>29178018
Chadecy likes women there is no hope for robros, we lose to Stacey, Chads, Chadecy's and even gay Chads
>>
>>29178038
Do they like boys that look like girls? Does anyone like those other than virgins on 4chan?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.