[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do women get off on the thought of others jacking off to them?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: slag.png (565 KB, 577x1024) Image search: [Google]
slag.png
565 KB, 577x1024
Do women get off on the thought of others jacking off to them?

Is that why they post pictures like this? Do they get some sort of a mental orgasm, when they imagine a thousand people cumming when thinking about them?

What is that like?
>>
>>29177474
Women are fucking weird.

>inb4 muted for 10 minutes
>>
What is Lia's snaochat?
>>
No, most women do not experience that kind of thinking. Some do but it is a very small proportion.

Most simply are unconsciously trying to get the attention of males with genetic capital by showing off their own genetic capital. The idea of those with much less genetic capital wanting them is unpleasant, but also at the same time reassuring (that their genes are desirable).

That is to say, they do not enjoy YOU (or old and otherwise low-value males) cumming over them, but that you WANT them validates their superiority over you.
>>
>>29177533
no, I think OP hit it right on the head.
>>
>>29177574
Whatever bro, if you want to imagine that when you jerk off to a girl you don't know she gets ANY kind of pleasure from it you're free to pretend, but you really shouldn't confuse it for facts.
>>
>>29177660
I don't think you know what you're saying anymore, did you read OP's post. It's also obvious that your a woman using "bro" and capitalizing words, therefore I can't take anything you say seriously.
>>
>>29177533
this (is an origigged comment)
>>
>>29177703
Do you want me to timestamp my hairy, flat, male chest then?

But, again, the girls don't think about the guys who will jerk off over them (that they are not attracted to), they think about the few individuals who will see it that they would like to receive the seed of. Everyone else is basically anonymous ego padding.

They're really so naive (or, in some cases narcissistic) that the guys who just jerk off mostly don't even cross their mind.
>>
File: 1456277843084.jpg (408 KB, 927x1455) Image search: [Google]
1456277843084.jpg
408 KB, 927x1455
>>29177764
>they think about the few individuals who will see it that they would like to receive the seed of

Pretty much this.

Everyone else is expendable, pic related.
>>
>>29177474
A chick I had would get off to me jacking off to her over the phone. She'd even send me clips of her touching herself. Shit was cash.
>>
>>29177822
>Why you always level up perception
>>
File: lia bathing.jpg (393 KB, 1925x1281) Image search: [Google]
lia bathing.jpg
393 KB, 1925x1281
What could she have possibly meant by this?
>>
>>29177973
"If it's above the shoulder it's tasteful, I look so pretty right now, I hope Chad Thundersheckle notices me and sponsors me on a trip to Israel. Last time I took one like this my score went up a lot I wonder what that means."
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.