[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>girl at work keeps tickling me >have to hide my boner
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: 1462421611637.png (38 KB, 296x254) Image search: [Google]
1462421611637.png
38 KB, 296x254
>girl at work keeps tickling me
>have to hide my boner every time
>>
>implying she doesn't know
>>
that's literally her fetish you dolt, she probably sullies her gusset and then stinks up her fingers in the bathroom afterwards
>>
Some people suck at flirting, that's her dumb approach
>>
File: 1451278116226.gif (194 KB, 177x177) Image search: [Google]
1451278116226.gif
194 KB, 177x177
>>29177417
>>29177427
>>29177481
Wait...are you guys serious? She already has a bf though, would she really do that?

How could I capitalize on it?
>>
>>29177653
flaunt your stiffy bulge and see if she stops
>>
>>29178008
What if the other people see it though? She does it in front of several other people.
>>
>>29177397
>get's tickled by a (probably) qt girl
>complaining
You're literally living my fantasy. Fuck you anon.
Do you even tickle her back?
>>
>>29178086
She usually does it by poking my ribcage. I tried poking hers back once, but it didn't work and I haven't tried since then.
>>
let her see you nervously get a boner when she tickles you

she will either stop and be wierded out or keep on knowing what the result will be
>>
File: feathervector1028154.jpg (37 KB, 380x400) Image search: [Google]
feathervector1028154.jpg
37 KB, 380x400
>>29178107
You should totally assert your dominance and the next time she tries to tickle you, you just go to town on her armpits or sides. Just no mercy at all, total (tickle) war.
>>
>>29178052
DO NOT listen to them about blatantly showing it to her. At best you could make an ambiguous "joke" that strongly hints that you have one and vase your next move of off her response.
>>
>>29178052
create a one on one situation where she tickles you then do it
>>
>>29178213
What's an example of a joke that would work for that? I know the example may not fit exactly into the actual situation, but it would be good to see the kind of thing I should go for.
>>
File: pepe staring2.jpg (14 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
pepe staring2.jpg
14 KB, 251x242
>actually complaining about getting touched by a female

Don't listen to these dweebs either. She is most likely just fucking with you and not interested at all.
>>
tickle her with your boner
>>
>>29177397

>girl at work touches my leg
>dox her and find lewds
>fap like a motherfucker
>>
its a "let try to convince anon to flaunt his boner and get him fired" episode

some girls are just flirty, don't be an idiot anon.
>>
>>29178244
Keep in mind this is a suggestion btw.
(And also the fact that she's touching you either means there's definitely potential there or she sees you as a harmless bff. Which one it is depends on how cute you are.)

I'd say something like "at least buy me a drink first. XDD" or idk.
>>
>>29177397
Teehee stop it femanon. Youre tickling my fancy
>>
>>29178302
>don't be an idiot anon
this. dont try to make a move on her
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.