[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/rk9/ is /soc/ now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: 1465489256384.png (625 KB, 500x794) Image search: [Google]
1465489256384.png
625 KB, 500x794
Am i the only one whose noticed how shit this place is?

Endless """femanon""" threads, rate threads that go undeleted, attention whoring threads full of thirsty betas, dozens of underage posters openly admiting to be underage and not getting a permaban.

What the fuck is going on?
>>
>>29177326
Yes, normies have hijacked this board. From now it will be roastie threads and tfw just broke up with gf
>>
>>29177326
>Am i the only one whose noticed how shit this place is?
Wow, really? Are you new?

This place is dead and so are we.
>>
It's been like this for years. Where the fuck have you been.
>>
This is all thanks to Normieboom meme pages. God I hate them.
>>
>>29177365
this place could still be improved if people actually gave a fuck. The quality of the posts hasn't really decreased that much compared to six months ago. It's just that shitposting threads are getting much more attention than they normally would
>>
>>29177326
Not to mention the Interpals threads to help robots chat with qts gets deleted regularly. It's as if the mods are actively working to keep robots down.
>>
File: tpk5.jpg (52 KB, 610x288) Image search: [Google]
tpk5.jpg
52 KB, 610x288
>>29177326
>Current year.
>Still on /r9k/.

KEK, even Eggman left.
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.png (108 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.png
108 KB, 396x385
>>29177326

GAS THE NORMIES CHAD WAR NOW
>>
>>29177422
posting at different times of day maybe. there's still periods of hours when there's almost no soc threads and not too much other cancer
>>
Whenever you see a /soc/ related thread or a camwhore worship thread, just report it for illegal content a total of 5 times and it auto 404s.

Self moderation still works anon.
>>
>>29177472
Have you considered that you have an ideal concept in your head regarding the board that may not be grounded on reality?
>>
>>29177326
Do normies even like what this place has become? I feel like normies and fembots resented our views and lack of regard for them, and they just wanted to take it away from us and put us in our place. And now what? What do they have? Some shitty lame memetastic soc 2.0? But hey, anything to silence those creepy ebul virgin muhsoggyknees.
>>
>[insert board] is shit thread
>will still be here tomorrow
>>
>>29177576
This is part of the problem. I've outgrown this place but I have nowhere else to go
>>
There's also a increase in newfag posters who think they can just make a thread without getting to know how the board functions. There the same people who make/bump the face rate threads. I always thought the "summer is here" shit was a meme but who fucking knows
>>
>>29177522
As if they gave a fuck if this board dies. It means nothing to them they'll just move on to another thing. They don't call it cancer for nothing
>>
I don't know personally i'm going back to other chans. They're dead af but atleast they're better than this shithole
>>
>>29177522
>2016
>still butthurt about misogyny
Get over it, there are places like tumblr and facebook for you.
>>
>>29177749
Get lost kid, and learn how to read. Fucking stupid newfaggot.
>>
>>29177509
what I want the board to be is not what you want the board to be? Sure. Cancer list: soctardery, ie anything about sex and relationships or lack of, cue whining robots, and all the shitty bait threads that keep getting replies. At least 90% of posts and threads should be deleted and the posters banned, that would be effective chemo. But this is a containment board so it won't happen.
>>
Laffin because I've been here since day 1 in 2008 and you morons don't realise that /r9k/ WAS originally /soc/.
It was never official but this is where ask the face rate threads and meetup threads would get posted. Also I'm female. Commence reee.
>>
>>29177871
Yeah yeah, sure thing.
>>
>>29177875

What part of my post don't you believe? I've been here since 2008, there are even videos of me on YouTube participating in the old /r9k/ Tinychats.
>>
>>29177875
He's right but that doesn't make it okay. /soc/ and /adv/ were both made specifically to keep that shit off /r9k/, because moot had a special relationship with this place.
>>
This place is getting worse, but it's not close to soc level yet.

I'd say we're at about 30%.
>>
>>29177871
soc was created to get that shit off here and it sort of worked for a long time. it's only in the last year or so it's been getting bad again
>>
>>29177899
post links so we can see then..
>>
>>29177922

>he

I wasn't lying, but it's irrelevant anyway. It's nothing to brag about anyway; I can't leave. Help me.
>>
>>29177990

And blow my identity? I'm not a complete fucking moron. Ask anybody else that used to be here, it did function as /soc/ before /soc/ was created. How new are you to not know that /soc/ is a relatively new board?
>>
>>29177786
Hey man, sorry. I'm depressed as fuck and I've read your post way too fast.
>>
>>29178022
did i say it wasn't? /soc/ was made to improve the quality of the board. Then when the cancer couldn't be contained it spread into /b/ and now /r9k/
>>
>>29178085

It didn't spread to /r9k/ because it never left. It ORIGINATED here.
>>
That is why you REPORT, SAGE, AND HIDE.
>>
>>29178112
whatever that doesn't mean that this shitposting and cancer hasn't gotten worse in the past few months. Sure this place was always shit but never THIS shit
>>
>>29178112
No it didn't. There were two different r9k boards. Which one are you taking about? Cause it sure wasnt guys incarnation.
>>
Welcome to summer.

Time for a new r9k desu though.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.