[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you finish a show you were marathoning and you get a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1438551290118.png (414 KB, 800x720) Image search: [Google]
1438551290118.png
414 KB, 800x720
>tfw you finish a show you were marathoning and you get a little sad and question what you're gonna do now
>>
In the same vein
>tfw you finish a really good video game and wish you could erase your memory of it to play it over again.
>>
i know that feel

about to start another anime but don't want to go through that again
>>
Don't worry Konosuba friend

OVA soon.
>>
>>29177181
i remember when i was like 12 and i finished reading azumanga for the first time and that shit destroyed me
>>
>>29177181
I have to mass download shit to watch at work in advance so I have a plan and a hitlist of meme animes I need to grab and have ready.

Like once I run through gochuisa 1+2 I'ma hit up dagashi kashi or w/e the fuck it's called.

Then if I don't see another anime reaction image I don't recognise I go back to finishing the kyoani back catalogue.

U rack disciprine.
>>
>>29177329
s2 soon too

im excited for the megumin clan
>>
>>29177329
I wasn't talking about konosuba
I just finished Working!! and it hit me that they adapted literally everything and 3 seasons + 1 OVA is all we will ever get from that series ever again
I just didn't have any Working!! pictures of sad girls to post
>>
KonoSuba wasn't even that gewd nigga
>>29177446
Did you watch the movie?
>>
>>29177577
I don't know what you mean
do you mean the 1 hour special? yeah
other than that, I have no idea about it, I was under the impression that the entire series was 69 episodes + 1 hour long special to wrap everything up
>>
>>29177617
that's what i was referring to, yeah.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.