[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible for there to exist a human connection with someone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8
File: 146386290842.jpg (80 KB, 600x434) Image search: [Google]
146386290842.jpg
80 KB, 600x434
Is it possible for there to exist a human connection with someone face-to-face/in real life in which not a single word is spoken verbally to one another from the moment they meet to the moment their association is suppressed? By this I mean both as a friendship and a romantic/sexual relationship. Written communication is fine, insofar as there is a pen and sheet of paper available in spontaneous situations you happen to find yourself in with that person (eg. cuddling).
>>
>>29176996
why do normies thing these things are cute?
they're so fucking horrifying
>>
>>29177061
this desu, they were once young and hot, now they are rotting pieces of shit, i don't understand all those idiots yapping about "oooh nature and the humans are so perfect and complicated" when we are just sacks of rotting and shitting meat

this is why i love transhumanism, we need to let go of those inferior shells for our minds
>>
>>29177061
It's not meant to be cute. I think it's more autistic than "normal". I'd like to spend time with someone without vocal words. It removes a lot of the social customs and behaviours that go against your idea of what this question is about.
>>
>>29176996
I wish I had the young versions body. Like fucking perfec.
>>
>>29177061
the idea that love can last that long is nice

you shallow cunt
>>
>>29177114
God damn shut the fuck up you negative nancy piece of shit, get the fuck over yourself and be happy that you have a life to live with. Its your own fault you are a miserable little shit, so don't take it out on the rest of us.
>>
>>29176996
It would be cuter, If they took better care of their bodies, but old people stop giving a fuck about 10 years after they get married, because they've grown bored copulating with each other after 100's of failed degrading sex attempts. But at least they still love each other at least
>>
>>29176996
fake

the grass and the wet marks on the rock are the exact same
>>
>>29177210
christ end your life you fucking normalfag, i wasn't born to live a nice life like you so eat a bag of shit and jump in front of a moving train, i couldn't possibly care less about you or how hurt you are by my words which were not meant to hurt anyone in the first place
>>
File: 1454629233000.jpg (64 KB, 711x718) Image search: [Google]
1454629233000.jpg
64 KB, 711x718
>>29177114
And people on this board wonder why they cant get gf's
>>
>>29177210
There is no logical reason to be happy you are alive because human life is worthless since one man can make thousands of children.
>>
>>29177241
Also the lighting is exactly the same, but in the picture to the left you can see the Rock under his foot has suffered from erosion
>>
>>29177301
no logical reason to be sad if theres no point either so live shit to the fullest and do what you enjoy you faghole jesus christ
>>
File: 1448258882592.jpg (7 KB, 242x242) Image search: [Google]
1448258882592.jpg
7 KB, 242x242
>>29177301
>There is no logical reason to be happy
Wut
>Human life is worthless since one man can make thousands of children
Nigga Wut
>>
>>29177278
yeah i guess you have to be a retard nowdays to get a gf
>>
File: devldegg.png (238 KB, 521x533) Image search: [Google]
devldegg.png
238 KB, 521x533
>>29177241
This.

>Normies can't spot an obvious fake.

Fuckfing normals.
>>
>>29177321
>live life to the fullest
Yes monkey do whatever it takes to get that rush of dopamine you stupid animal, I hate that humans had not yet risen above this mindless pleasure animal behavior.
>>
>>29177346
>retard
>happy
Choose one
>>
>>29177353
moping around instead of doing what you enjoy is stupid who said enjoying what you do is mindless what if you enjoy reading or meditating
>>
>>29177390
Ah Happiness the emotion we developed back in the early Jurassic period, an emotion that allowed curiosity, motivation, ambition yet this great emotion is also our greatest weakness as humans cannot function without a path to happiness we are pleasure seeking monkeys no different from bonobos just seeking pleasure in more complex manners . To be able to live without needing happiness is the peak of human evolution but the brain doesnt allow that it makes you sad to inspire you to do more things to get happy what a shame our our biology is designed to make us miserable.
>>
>>29177362
there is absolutely nothing to be happy about in 2016, the world is objectively at it's worst, everything once good about humankind is on it's downfall, unless you are a part of the 1% or some shit you have no reason to be happy, everyone will use you in your life and even if you somehow manage to get married and have children, you have at the very least 50% chance for a no fault divorce initiated by the wife 80% of the times

you will rot alone in a society that looks down upon you from your birth
>>
File: 1448419393608.jpg (16 KB, 264x191) Image search: [Google]
1448419393608.jpg
16 KB, 264x191
>>29177353
>implying you don't need constant dopamine rushes to live
Read a fucking text book b4 you post
>>
>>29177486
People have been saying that shit since the beginning of time, You're preaching to the choir. You're one of those people that say's "you're music sucks" just because it's new, and it's different to your preferences. If you were truly intelligent you would know that no one gives a fuck about you or your what you like. People have been cheating and killing, and cucking since day 1. Stop pushing your memes on people. I don't need others to be happy, because I'm not a pathetic fart like you. Also trusting women in 2016 please end your life. There's being sad then there's asking for pain.
>>
>>29177465
Cool so you got the following the path to happiness part to do next, you seem to be interested in anthropology/psychiatry, maybe do some personal research, maybe you could volunteer at a local food bank, or go fishing by the river.
What's wrong with having biological desires?
Just cause you don't like it doesn't mean it doesn't work for most of us
>>
>>29177486
>literally nothing to be happy about in 2016
What about president Trump?
>>
File: 1422249566831.gif (454 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1422249566831.gif
454 KB, 500x500
>>29177486
that's all true BUT we are one of the only generations on the history of existence to have anime

and that at least is pretty special
>>
>>29177666
Satanic Trips have spoken
>>
>>29176996
>tfw you will never be Chad and live the rest of your live happily ever after with your high school Stacy gf
Most of us will be lucky to get a 4/10 hambeast who hates our guts.
>>
>>29177486
At least it's not like the Midieval times where you're born a peasant, die a peasant and die from the Black Plague at the age of 22, slow and painful. Alone and Very Dirty In a Monarchy society that had you living off bread crumbs and sweat from manual labor
>>
>>29177353
Kill yourself then. If theres no pleasure why live?
>>
>>29177114
>transhumanism
lmao reddit are you serious?
>>
File: 1feel3.png (85 KB, 419x398) Image search: [Google]
1feel3.png
85 KB, 419x398
>>29177061
Fucking this. Just look at the rocks that they're sitting on, the background hasn't changed at all. Decades go by and they're still the same color and shape. It's kind of scary how our life's can just fly by and we have such a little effect in the surrounding world we live in.
>>
File: pepe trump 7.png (406 KB, 1180x450) Image search: [Google]
pepe trump 7.png
406 KB, 1180x450
>>29177666
fucking this, I never really cared for him much but now I'm hooked. He allured me to him somehow now I'm suddenly into politics.
>>
>>29176996
No that's fucking weird if one neither are mute or deaf.
>>
>>29177240
They're old af. They're doing fine you idiot
>>
>>29178576
Stop talking out your arse. The photograph makes you believe life is short, but it's a illusion made by compressing life into two instances of still pictures. You're forgeting everything in between the photos, that made life worth living for the couple, and the adventures, and ups and downs, and happy moments and sad moments, and everything those two lived through, that show through their age.
Learn to be a little less cynical.
>>
>>29177114
They aren't rotting, retard. It's called the process of life, you should've learned this if your piece of shit parents bothered to teach you.
>>
>>29176996
this is fake because working out 50 something years ago got you bullied for being a faggot like it still does in japan
>>
>>29176996
she was so hot before
holy fuck she's nasty now
>>
>>29176996
Deaf people do it all the time
>>
>>29179252
Not him, but it's horrifying if everything you work for and experience is just going to be torn apart. Each successive year represents a smaller and smaller proportion of your life and so flows past ever more quickly. Before you know it you're old and infirm and all you have are memories that you'll soon lose before you die and everything you've ever done is rendered pointless.
>>
Its a movie called four eyed monsters
>>
>>29177486
The world is objectively better, actually. Less wars, less disease, more human rights, more freedom to do whatever it is you want to do than there's ever been before, you can just do nothing and be provided for (to some degree). The only reason you think the world is worse is because you can't get laid, and that's fucking ridiculous.

Also, arranged marriages are still a thing, join any sort of religious sect like Mormonism and have literally any value, and you'll get a wife, same as it's been in the past.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.