[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /Plasma/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: blood4.jpg (50 KB, 400x305) Image search: [Google]
blood4.jpg
50 KB, 400x305
Any other robots donate plasma for money?

I just did it for the first time today. They fucked up sticking the needle in my left arm and we had to switch arms halfway through the procedure.

Took about 50 minutes total and got $50.00
>>
$60.00/hr, huh?
>>
>>29176980
I thought they stopped giving money for blood donation because of HIV+ drug addicts donating blood.
>>
>>29177004
Truly the wagecuckiest way to access the situation. Why put per hour to things you can't get paid by the hour?
>>
>>29176980
>not having enough lithium in your blood that you can't
do you even robot?
>>
>>29177018
this isn't blood donation, it's plasma. They suck out your blood, extract the plasma (which is just water and proteins, the liquid the cells float in) then pump salt water and the red blood cells and white blood cells back into your body.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.