[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw my therapist is dumping me in 9 weeks do you think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1391886581003.jpg (35 KB, 579x526) Image search: [Google]
1391886581003.jpg
35 KB, 579x526
>tfw my therapist is dumping me in 9 weeks

do you think she knows i jerk off to her facebook every single day?
>>
>>29176942
Can you see into the future
>>
>>29176965
she told me she cant see me after 9 weeks
>>
>>29176970
Tell her you have the hots for her
>>
>>29176942
She probably knows the old therapy trick where you can tell if someones jerked off to your pics, because their pupils become the size of pennies when they look at you.

She's been reading you like a box of cereal from jerk 1 fampai.
>>
>>29176942
>tfw forced to go to therapy
>therapist only asks me to tell her stories about my fucked up life.
>never tried to even help me wiht depression or pressing issues just me telling my life story
>eventually found out she wrote a book
>highlight of the book was my life story with the names slightly changed (I'm talking one letter or rhyming names)
>tfw she just used me and my life to make money
>>
>>29177100
Sue her. Fuck your original comment bullshit.
>>
>>29177100
Sue her anon.
>>
>>29177154
I did talk to a lawyer but the stupid 500 page agreement I signed let her. always read shit before you sign it
>>
>>29177100
Literally sue her
>>
>>29177188
Say you were possessed
>>
>>29177188
Have you called her out for it yourself? I would be mad as fuck if it were me
>>
>>29176942
Pics. PIIIIICS NOW! She must be hot provide pics.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.