[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My co-worker invited me over to her apartment for a party with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: RedditMemeFrog.png (96 KB, 241x228) Image search: [Google]
RedditMemeFrog.png
96 KB, 241x228
My co-worker invited me over to her apartment for a party with some people from work. I'm really nervous because this is literally the first time I've been invited to anything, what do?
>>
>>29176808
This is it, robot. Make us proud.
>>
Have a drink before you go, remind yourself that social interactions are not about what you say but about the energy you project.
>>
File: Oh_I'm_FEELING_it_Alright!.jpg (12 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
Oh_I'm_FEELING_it_Alright!.jpg
12 KB, 396x385
>>29176808
YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO
spoiler]also originials[[/spoiler]
>>
>>29176808
Don't forget to wear your suit. If you don't have a full one that's fine, a shirt and tie + nice shoes may suffice if the other people are trashy enough.
>>
>>29176808
Jus b urself.

In addition to ur normal self normally, u shower and wear shirts if you didn't already.
>>
ABORT

ABORT

You will inevitably do something stupid/embarrassing and you will be reminded every day since you work with these people.
>>
>>29176808
Drink a bit before you go and then do whatever you feel like.
Optionally: get some cocaine and/or weed
>>
Thanks for suggestions, I put on deodorant and cologne, and dressed pretty nicely. I am going now, wish me luck
>>
>>29177053
I tried to warn him

But he didn't listen

RIP OP
>>
>>29177009
This, you likely don't have the skills to function in such a social setting. You'll end up regretting it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.