[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he puts his dick in a sleeping girl >eventually gonna
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 4
File: tmp_16461-920x920-1-60591096.jpg (31 KB, 613x920) Image search: [Google]
tmp_16461-920x920-1-60591096.jpg
31 KB, 613x920
>he puts his dick in a sleeping girl
>eventually gonna end up with a million BBCs in his ass in these 3 months
>>
>>29176607
kill yourself, homo shit for brains
>>
>>29176607
He raped her. Yes he did plain and simple. Don't argue this, or you'll look fucking stupid.

his moronic fucking ass got caught, that's all on him.
>>
>>29176645
Did he though?
>>
>>29176607
>He put is dick in a sleeping girl
No he didn't he just fingered her
>>
>rich, tall, athetlic, blonde hair blue eyed, swimmer, at prestigious university getting BTFO

so fucking happy
>>
>>29176669
Yes. Don't defend this dumb motherfucker. If you know you're commiting a crime like this, you atleast plan it out a little better so you don't get caught by two fucking kids on a bicycle.
>>
>>29176723
Name of the guy?
>>
>>29176607
His blazer is too big and the tie just doesn't fit right.
He deserves whatever he's getting into.
>>
>>29176734
Of the rapist? Brock Turner
>>
>>29176723
Got any details?
>>
>>29176607
he looks like such a fucking goober it somehow makes me even more angry
>>
>>29176645
Who's arguing? I'm just amused that it'll come full circle.
>>
>>29176645
Was not actually convicted of rape, just "conspiracy" to commit rape and fingering an unconscious person.

Girl left the party with him willingly, they were both wasted, completely plausible he didn't notice her transitioning into unconsciousness.
>>
Anyone else wish people like him could just get away with the? I mean clean up, talented white boys. Fuck working class people, they're so mean and ugly. There needs to be some distinction in the law for the two
>>
>>29176607

You can actually see the soullessness in his eyes. I hope he gets torn open by Big Bubba every night.
>>
>Brock Allen Turner
>Turner
>Toby Turner
>>
>>29176607
He's in protective custody he's not going to real jail idiot. Rich white kids don't go to jail.
>>
>>29176930
Hey SomeOrdinaryGamers brother.
>>
His punishment was not a slap on the wrist at all. He made a dumb decision when he was drunk and all he did was finger bang some drunk slut who apparently left willingly with him. His reputation is completely tarnished and his life is already completely over now but people think he should be spending like 15 years in prison. Women are just upset when the one power they have over men gets taken away from them "wahh wahh rape is literally the worst thing possible because it removes my ability to use my pussy as a bargaining tool!" Guys should learn from this situation though and just stay the fuck away from drunk chicks because they can completely fuck your life up by crying rape.
>>
What and who?
>>
>>29176906
They do, and he did.
Dum-dum.
>>
>>29176645
Ten bucks says the slut just didn't wanna be the 'dumpster slut' in her social circle, so she cried rape and threw the kid under the bus.

Women are fucking vile.
>>
>>29176607

I'm sure he'll get protective custody in jail because of the national attention this case and he has received
>>
>>29177011
>it removes my ability to use my pussy as a bargaining tool!

holy fuck i keked, but its true
>>
>>29176607
I hope him and the whore that cried "rape" both have their lives ruined over this.
>>
>>29176723

the two people who caught him were both from sweden
>>
>>29176645

>STOP QUESTIONING THE NARRATIVE YOU FUCKING WHITE MALE
>>
>>29177011
>>29177043
>>29177125

And ya'll wonder why you're single. You defend rapists and vilify women.

Holy kek, you're all delusional faggots.
>>
I don't think people realize what being registered as a sex offender for life actually means. Like your life is fucked for life. I remember watching Louis Theourx special about these guys. You can't live near any parks, schools for example. You have major trouble finding any sort of place to live. Plus if you live in house with children you have to move out. You cannot be in a house near children. Plus everywhere you move you're required to go door to door to tell the person you're a sex offender. Plus try getting a job anywhere other than dish washer if you're lucky.

He'll do his three months, but in the end he is fucked for life and everywhere he goes people will look at him with disgust, some may even spit on him and hit him.
>>
>>29177180
Sure thing, fagboy. He totally raped the poor innocent girl, the same way Johnny Depp beat up his wife.
I hate you 'listen and believe' faggots the most.
>>
>>29177180
>And ya'll wonder why you're single
Except, I choose to stay single. I hate women and I don't want to deal with their bullshit.
>inb4 lul typical virgin loser response

>y'all
stop talking like a nigger
>>
>>29177180
>entire fucking western world dogpiles on this one guy without even knowing what happened because muh fee-fees
>HOW DARE YOU QUESTION IT YOU RACIST MYSOGINYST SHITLORD
>>
>>29176607
He's not going to be sent to a maximum security prison you dip.
>>
>>29176723

He was never accused of rape.

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/1532973/complaint-brock-turner.pdf
>>
>>29177165
That's my favorite part about that story because it instantly made me ask whether this was actual rape or current year rape. But from what I read the girl was passed out and he fucked her behind a dumpster or something so this reptilian suitfag is guilty.

Also now that he wrote his glib apology letter he's only getting six months apparently. His father allegedly commented that six months is still too much for "20 minutes of action".

Disclaimer: this post is AFAIK, these stories usually change as more info gets revealed
>>
>>29177401
>this post is AFAIK
It's mentally retarded faggots like yourself that cause this shit to blow up to ridiculous proportions. 99% of people calling for this guy to be jailed don't even know the circumstances. He could be totally innocent and they'd still be saying the same thing.
>>
>>29177401
see>>29177317

seems that the real issue is that the guy did not notice at what piont she passed out. He admitted to fingering her, and the girl's friends said she walked back there on her own. She remembers everything up until going to the dumpster.

Dry humping a passed out girl is obviously a crime, but if you, drunk yourself, were obvlious to her sentience, well....it's more complicated.
>>
>all these faggots defending him

Fuckoff, this Chad deserves what he gets. And you robots are suckered into defending him because he's a rich white Chad like the good idiots you are,
>Implying he wouldn't get 6 years if he was black
>Implying that if he was Muslim, you fags wouldn't be saying all Muslims are rapists. Or build ball if he was Mexican.

Death to all Chad sympathisers.
>>
>>29177508
>guy gets called a rapist on national news and social media
>was never charged with or convicted of rape
>defending
>>
>>29177508
>Chad
Look at his face, he isn't a Chad. He's just a normalfag.
>>
File: image.png (179 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
179 KB, 750x1334
Friends, friends. Let's all just have some fun.

Dubs decide's what OP says?
>>
>>29178075
"That degenerate rapist needs to be shot"
>>
So can anyone give me some more info on this? Did he actually rape her while she slept, or did the slut get drunk at some party? Either way, I feel nothing for her. She deserved it.
>>
I honestly don't know how to feel about this. On one hand Stacy got what she deserved but on the other Chad gets a light sentence for being Chad.
>>
>>29178689
its a win-win situation for /r9k/

Chad got btfo for the entirety of his life

Stacy has to live in "trauma" the rest of hers
>>
>>29177401

>girl gets drunk fools around with frat boy
>makes out and grinds with him multiple witnesses confirm
>guy makes out with girls sister
>girl goes to the dumpster to fool around with the guy
>she passes out mid foreplay
>guy fingers her anyway not noticing
>2 swedes come up and call the cops telling them she was raped as they cry
>she wakes up in the hospital gets told she was raped spins this crazy narrative via letter to excuse her cheating on her bf
>this is what happens when you tell dumb women 1/4 will be raped in college
>full abandonment of responsibility goes total sjw writes things like why would i get naked for a guy i didnt even know his name im not a slut, vm left to her bf shows she was insatiably horny that night.
>no signs of the body being dragged
>alcohol dries up natural vagina lube leading to abrasions on her vag
>guy was successful athlete and student woman was dumb slut who cheated on her bf
>they were both too drunk to give consent
>>
>>29176607
I don't understand how the victim can feel violated and sad and all (bullshit that his name is all over and she gets the benefit of anonymity) when she wasn't even awake to remember. If he's responsible when he's drunk she's responsible for being a dumb roastie who gets blackout drunk and passes out at a frat party. I don't walk around Detroit with a wad of $100s sticking out of my pocket. Yet I don't hear feminists saying "teach niggers not to rape."

People need to realize that no matter what there are still bad people. Was she asking for it? If a person leaves their laptop out and it gets stolen, weren't they asking for it too? People have no sense of self-preservation, its a downside of the first world
>>
>>29179228

That's not how the left works

All the evidence shows that this was just two drunk kids.

Before the rise of social media, this wouldn't have even be considered rape. There's no evidence of violence and no penetration.

Witnesses say she even made out with him and willingly went behind the dumpster with him.

However, she was cheating on her bf, and there are virtually no consequences for false rape accusations, so she is exonerated from being a drunk slut by ruining this guy's life
>>
>>29179509
Which is why this shit needs to be out of the public eye. In the court of public opinion you're guilty until proven innocent

Random faggots on normiebook think they're more knowledgeable than an experienced judge who actually presided over the case. I fucking hate people. The only reason I want trump to win is because of all the assblasted liberals
>>
>>29177218
And all because he was hammered, fingered a girl that left WITH him willingly, she passed out, and two Swedes caught the end game of it.

Should you keep fingering a girl after she passed out? No. Should your life be totally ruined because all of Twitter and Facebook has burned the image of your face into everyone's eyes for it? Absolutely not.

The people that get upset over this are literally crying over the fucking gorilla tier retarded.
>>
>>29177256
>HOW DARE YOU QUESTION IT YOU RACIST MYSOGINYST SHITLORD
This is literally what happened to me just for clarifying to someone that he got sentenced for sexual assault, not rape.
>>
>>29179228
>"teach niggers not to rape."
feminists literally say this all the time. I've heard them call rap music "rape music" plenty of times. You're just mad that they had the nerve to call out a white rapist
>>
>>29179554
>I want trump to win is because of all the assblasted liberals

You and me both.
>>
>>29177508
SO you tumblr fags bitch and whine about Chad sympathizers, but roastie sympathizers are A-ok?

How bout you kill yourself. Roasties are the people ruining male lives and making men kill themselves in 2016, Chads have more than the average robot, but roasties are our main enemy. If I ever go ER, I will be taking out roasties and their sympathizers like you, Chad will be safe.
>>
>>29179711
>rapist
Fingering a drunk girl that consented and passed out isn't rape, kiddo.

It's sexual assault, AT THE WORST.
>>
>>29179554

Normiebook and twatter have given masses of uninformed retards the ability to online mob lynch any person or business they want.

>>29179649

Would it have made any difference if she hadn't passed out? They were both completely hammered.
>>
File: 1464991573976.png (934 KB, 513x1117) Image search: [Google]
1464991573976.png
934 KB, 513x1117
>>29176607
>All these fucking white knights defending some drunk cunt
>>
>>29179765
The Tumblr tier posters that have taken over r9k don't want you to know this. That roastie whore acting like she got PTSD from fighting in Nam because she got drunk and got fingered, is just pissed that female whoreish behaviour and hypergamy have become public once again. MGTOW are right about women.
>>
>>29179509

The sworn eyewitness testimony is that there was penetration. It's not even questionable, they could see him doing it and the inspection afterward backs that up. It's also not really questionable whether the guy thought he was in the right or not because as soon as he was spotted he fled, and had to be held down by the two cyclists that saw him until police arrived. I'd think if he had a consenting woman present or the thought in his head that what he was doing was okay, he would've told them to leave or stayed. Instead he ran. He knew what he was doing was wrong and basically said as much in his testimony until he/his lawyer learned that his victim had no memories of the event, then it was off to the rationalization races.

If you want to get all on your high-horse about false rape accusations, you should probably find a case where the rape accusation is actually false, rather than jerking your knee at any mention of a rape case because you're always itching to complain about how women are evil.
>>
>>29179711
Literally no feminists criticizes nigger and sand nigger misogynists or rapists. They constantly pander to these subhumans because of "muh intersectionality". You jungle bunnies can't be robots either, the entireity of liberal media and establishment is trying to prop up 76 IQ jungle bunnies as superior to white,asian,indian etc men and they still can't do it, without you going apeshit and having a riot everytime a white police officer shoots a black criminal to death in self defence.
>>
>>29179781
>Would it have made any difference if she hadn't passed out?

It'd have been nice if he had noticed she passed out.

Either way, these faggots online and in the media all seem to suddenly think they know how the law works and what the definition of rape is all because of muh feels and a shit ton of Facebook and Twitter maymays. Those fags are worse than this swimmer boy who seems to be a dumbass.
>>
>>29179804
Not like the alternative is any less annoying
>>
>>29179804
4Chad has always been roastie and normie central, try wizchan instead. I just come on here to bully the normies and roasties.
>>
>>29177180
"Female" using their holes and others for leverage as usual
>>
YOUR FUCKIN A WHYTE MALE!!!
>>
File: How feminists see men.jpg (195 KB, 750x1124) Image search: [Google]
How feminists see men.jpg
195 KB, 750x1124
>>29179882
And when Chad wants to "vilify" women, it's totes hot and rape fantasies are just fantasies and tote's don't represent women's desire top be violent fucked by a thuggish, aggressive Chad.
>>
>>29176669
>>29176871
>>29177043
>>29177169
>>29177125
>>29177256
>>29177551
>Black kid with no weapon gets shot by police
>that nigger deserved it haha fucking didndunuffins

>White kid gets convicted of rape
>No no no he innocent such good man stop it feminism . It's that sluts fault
>>
>>29176607
> few days ago
>in LA with friends for the first time
>been day drinking a little with friends because were on holiday
> come out of a japanese restaurant , having just drunk beer and sake
>two asian reporter dude with a camera ask to interview us about the case
> two friends give give short statements saying its bad and all that, being serious
>comes to my turn
> pretty much repeat the same stuff maybe not spoken quite as well
>apparently was grinning while condemi g this rapist, making me seem fucking insinscere
> camera dudes give me a strange look as we walk away
>>
>chad btfo
>stacy btfo
like pottery
>>
this kid was given leniency. Only 6 months probation or something. The liberals and sjw are petitioning for the judge's removal for giving such a light sentence.
>>
this kid was given leniency. 6 months probation or something.
>>
>>29180056
>>29180094
god damn it 4chan it wouldn't load my 1st message so I ended up posting a 2nd one

here's some proof anyways https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oz5ceckK6DM
>>
>>29180094
Meanwhile this cunt will probably get off with probation if even that

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3622096/Teacher-got-pregnant-daily-sex-13-year-old-student-released-bail-CPS-investigates-boy-s-family-supported-dating-her.html
>>
>>29177011
What if you rape a virgin? Should be stoned to death desu
>>
Fag screaming he was drunk as an excuse should hang themselves. For any other crime I was drunk is not an excuse. In fact in most crimes you get more time. Drunk driving gets you more time if you kill someone in a car accident. Shoot someone while uti you get more time than when not uti. Besides his ass was sober enough to run when he got caught. He knew what he was doing. Tyrone the football player spent 5 years in jail on false charges, and is going right back to the hood after his career was ruined. Chad gets to neet it up with dad's money for the rest of his life. Fuck that dude, Fuck that judge, and Fuck anyone else that supports him.

Now I have no sympathy for the Stacie. She just dumb plain and simple. But i don't think for a minute when Tyrone steals the laptop because you didn't lock you door, you'll say welp I deserved it, I'm not going to call the police. Being stupid doesn't mean you get to take advantage and I don't have a right to call you on it.
>>
>>29179554
>in the court of public opinion you're guilty until proven innocent.

Well put
>>
>>29179828
Show me where it says he did more than finger her.
>>
>>29180264

Nobody is saying he shouldn't be held legally responsible for a crime committed while drink.

The issue is consent. If we're supposed to believe that her being drunk means she can't give consent, then neither can he. We may as well charge her for rape. Oh but that's not how it works, is it?
>>
Here's the police report:
http://www.documentcloud.org/documents/1532973-complaint-brock-turner.html

Here are a few details on the court hearings:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-H0jqfqAa8A [Embed]

This is how I see it (but only from cursory reading):

>Neither were students at the university.
>The general consesus is that they both ended up at this house party for a while (ie, he wasn't hiding in the bushes waiting for random drunk girls, which would be easy if you intended to rape). Both were drunk, she was about 3 times above the driving limit, he was about 2 times.
>Two Swedecucks, both of whom had been drinking and were still slurring speech when interviewed by police at the scene, claim they spotted a man "thrusting" into a girl who was unconscious, this was behind a dumpster. They claim they approached and yelled out to him and he got up and run, they chased, tripped him, pinned him, and got police.
>Girl was unresponsive when they got to her, she was unresponsive verbally when police arrived (but it's not clear that she was definitely 'unconscious')

Cont...
>>
>>29180499

...Cont

>Brock gives statement to police saying he met her at party dancing alone, asked to join, she said yes...they kissed...he asked if she wanted to go back to his place, she said yes and they left the party together (this is important because there's no evidence she was 'dragged' from the party, so she did at least leave with him willingly, and the 'dumster' was close to his home, so she'd clearly gone in that direction with him willingly). He says he digitally penetrated her and that's all, that she was into it and rubbed his back in pleasure.
>She claimed to have no memory starting moments before he claims they met dancing (interesting that she blanks out so conveniently moments before they meet). She claims she was "blackout drunk" at this stage - ie acting normally as a drunk conscious person would, not unconscious, but not 'storing memories'. This is common. She claims no memory up until she regains consciousness in rape-ward.
>She can't claim she didn't consent because she says she has no memory. No third witnesses can confirm or deny any of what either claim (they were strangers at this party of strangers, basically. She had been there with a sister and friend but they left moments before she met brock).
>If she was blackout drunk as she claims, he would have no ability to know this - as far as he'd have been aware she was just drunk and conscious. As a qualified psych in the case said, a blackout drunk can give consent, for all intents and purposes they're acting normally but simply aren't storing memories.
>She had a boyfriend at the time, so she has a motive to deny\lie.

I don't see why he should be charged with anything. There's really no evidence that he raped her. All you have is the fact that she was APPARENTLY (according to the questionable evidence of two drunk white-knights) essentially unresponsive by the time they found them, but that's not proof that she hadn't previously implied consent.
>>
>going to spend 3 months in rich people tennis jail before getting out and working for his dad for the rest of his life making bank
Sometimes evil wins, and we all just have to deal with it.
>>
>>29177218
>fucked for life
Look up what his dad does.
>>
>>29176607
Jesus fucking Christ even on 4chan I cant escape this fucking story. I don't fucking care this faggot raped some roastie and I wouldn't care if he got out tomorrow and raped 100 more.
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.