[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do NEETs do this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 479x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 479x360
Today I took a sick day from work and decided to try the NEET life. I spent all day shitposting and playing vidya. I left my dishes unwashed, never showered, and just lazed around.

I want to kill myself and it's only been one day. No wonder half these threads are about suicide, this lifestyle is poison, it's madness.

May God have mercy on your souls.
>>
>>29176442
suck my black dick
>>
>>29176442
Normie scum trying to become a NEET. How dare you question our way of life
>>
Better than working a shit job.
>>
File: c0c.jpg (40 KB, 634x650) Image search: [Google]
c0c.jpg
40 KB, 634x650
>>29176442
>wageslave can't handle one day of not sucking his master's cut jewish cock
>>
File: IMAG006.jpg (318 KB, 1791x640) Image search: [Google]
IMAG006.jpg
318 KB, 1791x640
You have no interests other than amusing yourself.
I had 7 weeks off from a work related injury and not only did I keep up with both chores and entertainment, I had the most productive time in my life working on my oft neglected art career. I finished 7 strips like this one and had time to make sellable stuff for Second Life as well.
I DREAM of being NEET.
>>
I lived the NEET life for a month and a half after getting fired from a job.

I did the same as you basically. Just sent out resumes in the morning and spent the rest of the days daydrinking, reading, shitposting and playing vidya. It was depressing as fuck andI wanted to kill myself too. I think it was mostly because I was stressed about finding a new job to pay the bills.

True NEETs have no endgame in mind and just rely on their neetbux/parents so they feel no stress. I think once you just give up and resign yourself to that way of life it must become less depressing.
>>
>>29176657
Nah, I'm a guitarist in a band, tango dancer, and gym rat. Today I deliberately decided to do only what these NEETs say they do- practically nothing.
>>
>>29176657
Damn anon. You're a pretty good artist.
>>
>>29176688
I wouldn't last a month, glad you made it through the dark times anon.
>>
File: UNMyGJo.jpg (856 KB, 966x3054) Image search: [Google]
UNMyGJo.jpg
856 KB, 966x3054
>>29176699
Are you forgetting about this anon? This is what our NEET overlords claim to do. It's not just vidya and shitposting. They're all apparently modern renaissance men. Did you try any of that? As a wagecuck I always find this image hilarious.
>>
>>29176761
That's cute. No, none of that, only the realistic NEET activities, namely involving glowing screens and filth.
>>
>>29176761
hilarious, im sure neets do that and not piss in their bottles while masturbating 5 times a day to their waifu lmao
>>
Keep your body and living space clean... then everything else becomes more enjoyable
>>
>mindless wageslave encounters freedom for the first time
>can literally fill that free time with anything, but he has no interests or hobbies besides wageslaving so he goes insane
>>
File: IMAG010.jpg (332 KB, 1092x789) Image search: [Google]
IMAG010.jpg
332 KB, 1092x789
>>29176717
Thanks. If you roam about 4chan you'll see me posting stuff. I do a webcomic,but life and a lack of NEETness forced me to draw in sketchbooks in unlikely places, so the art quality has suffered. The other strips I would draw in pencil,scan into a computer,then use Photosshop to clean up the bits and assemble panels and strips from them. I chose a newspaper sized strip so I could knock out a finished product that could be repackaged in compliations I could publish in book form. But for the past 3 years all I can do is clean up cluttered pages drawn in waiting rooms and bowling alleys after a night of shelf stocking on 4 hours sleep the afternoon before,and often my girlfriend would elbow me in the ribs for snoring as well.
But I will try anyway, and occasionally some quality pokes through the scribbling, although they are in no way resellable. So here I am with 3 hours of commuting instead of a half hour stroll to work,and evil upstairs neighbors who delight in making noise above my head.

If you manage a NEET existance,do those a favour who dream of that life: Create something.
>>
>>29177081
Sucks about the time constraints, but that's really fucking cool, and you've got some real talent there. Hope you keep on enjoying it and get more time to pursue it.
>>
>>29177081
Also, got a link where I can see more of your stuff?
>>
>>29177249
Come...and See!
>>
>>29177462
yep. will do anon. thanks .
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.