[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My standards are: -Virgin -Not fat -Female Are those really too high?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: et_tu.jpg (215 KB, 1466x1050) Image search: [Google]
et_tu.jpg
215 KB, 1466x1050
My standards are:
-Virgin
-Not fat
-Female

Are those really too high?
>>
>>29176342
>virgin
yep, that's pretty rare nowadays

>not fat
>female

both of these are reasonable
>>
Not at all. It depends what age range you're looking in, how old are you?
>>
>>29176342
Well you're only giving us one side of the equation, Anon. We have to know how disgusting and unlovable you are. If you're a deformed monster with no personality, then yes your standards are way too high. If you're an average dude then nah, you'll be alright kiddo
>>
Give up the virgin part. Just go for girls that only have sex in relationships. That widens your pool a bit.
>>
>>29176342
When you have nothing to offer, yes.
>>
>>29176342
My only standard is female, thats it. I'll even go out with a mtf. I guess anything is asking too much.
>>
It wouldn't be if you weren't an insufferable cunt who drives all women away with your personality.
>>
Yes they are. Considering you are most likely average looking and neet/wagecuck those are standards way above what you can expect to get.
>>
>>29176342
you can only pick one, friendo.
>>
literally every disgusting 3D whore has taken a cock in their mouth and cunt by the time they're 14, good luck
>>
>virgin
you better be a christian or in high school, bud
>>
>>29177042

This. Like 99% of people have relationships and sex in highschool. It's a part of growing up.
>>
>virgin

it's 2016 senpai

>not fat

If you're in america fat grills are the only ones that are willing to take robot dick
>>
>all these actual, literal, LEGITIMATE cuckolds telling op to give up on virgin women

I'm not sure if you are all just omega male white knights or triggered roasties.

Getting a virgin girlfriend is easy.
Look for someone in the age range 18-20. Someone who is religious. But someone who also very shy and not very outgoing. Initiate a conversation with her. Initiate a relationship with her. Take the lead. Be a man. Marry her. And now you have a virgin waifu.
>>
>>29177290
>implying Chad hasn't already beaten you
Sigh, will they ever learn?
>>
>>29177290
see
>>29177290
>christian
also interchangeable with other abstaining religions
>>
File: aplastic anemia girl 2.jpg (195 KB, 609x1050) Image search: [Google]
aplastic anemia girl 2.jpg
195 KB, 609x1050
My standards are:
Must be this girl, otherwise no ring for her
>>
>>29176342
>Not fat
What a UNIQUE AND ORIGINAL preference.
>>
>>29178229
fuck man

this girl
>>
File: aplastic anemia girl visited.jpg (100 KB, 608x616) Image search: [Google]
aplastic anemia girl visited.jpg
100 KB, 608x616
>>29178258
I will meet her one day. It's my fate.
>>
>>29178229
her breath must smell like roses
>>29176475
and this is true.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.