[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone on here ACTUALLY like beer? Idk if it's a normie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: piss.jpg (8 KB, 318x159) Image search: [Google]
piss.jpg
8 KB, 318x159
Does anyone on here ACTUALLY like beer?

Idk if it's a normie thing or what, but every time I told someone I think beer is fucking foul they would give me the mos flabbergasted look.

I mean come on, seriously now, how can people drink this piss?
>>
>>29176296
Some beer tastes good. The low quality stuff tastes disgusting. Same with coffee.
>>
File: 1170 - ggbmwXi.png (8 KB, 473x500) Image search: [Google]
1170 - ggbmwXi.png
8 KB, 473x500
I assume that you are an american citizen, right ?
>>
>>29176323
nope, europoor
>>
>>29176308
this. i love both beer and coffee, but the quality of both varies wildly.

i can see why you think beer is shit if all you had was a sip of your dad's Budweiser or Molson Canadian or whatever. there are better beers.
>>
Maybe flavoured cider is more to your liking you fucking bitch boy faggot
>>
>>29176296
m8 you got to drink good beer instead of piss water

>>29176350

What the fuck are you drinking?
>>
File: 01.jpg (268 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
268 KB, 500x333
>>29176296
yeah, it depends, i like pic related brand, it taste quite good, other brands like corona or indio i just drink them in a clamato michelada.
>>
>>29176412
>What the fuck are you drinking?
elk urine
>>
>>29176382
I'm european so I only tried euro beers like Staropramen or Paulaner which everyone told me are supposed to be like super good but I just don't find the appeal.

>>29176396
and this, this isn't what I get, not liking a certain liquid makes me a bitch boy faggot?
w-what?
>>
>>29176296
I like beer, specially craft beer, the problem is that normies only drink shit like Corona that tastes like cat piss, but normies are delusional enough to lie to themselves into liking it.
>>
>>29176459
>I'm european so I only tried euro beers like Staropramen or Paulaner which everyone told me are supposed to be like super good but I just don't find the appeal.

maybe you haven't tried a beer you liked yet? there's a billion different varieties of beer.

or maybe you just don't like it. i'd recommend trying a few more kinds of beer before you can say for certainty you hate it, but that's up to you
>>
Speaking of beer, what's your guys favorite drink?
Jack and Coke here.
>>
>>29176547
I like rum and coke
>>
>>29176296
I enjoy beer. Taste and all. Usually hot summer or spring days when im in the back yard doing lawn work or even when im out in the feild checking cows and grains. But beer is my go to drink.
Rum and rye is for winter.
Fuck vodka im not poor so i dont buy that shit. Vodka is poor mans drink. Why the fuck do you think the polacks and russians like it.
>>
File: 1465350447688.jpg (122 KB, 540x664) Image search: [Google]
1465350447688.jpg
122 KB, 540x664
Love me a cold one after a long or hot day. The refreshment from beer is top tier. I like liquor too but it's more of a hassle to drink if you don't want to take straight shots all the time. Beer: pacifico or guiness liquor: whiskey or gin
>>
>>29176854
I had always thought that was the stupidest fucking saying growing up.

It sounded so try hard. "Hurr gotta have a nice COLD ONE AMIRITE?"

But then I actually had a cold beer after a hot summer day of house work and it was the fucking tits, so I guess it's alright.

Still makes Normie's look autistic and trying too hard to fit in.
>>
It's an acquired taste. I didn't like it and refused to drink it until I was 20-21ish
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.