[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you decapitate your mother for 10 million USD? Keep in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 32852-Pacific-Coast-Highway-01.jpg (405 KB, 1400x898) Image search: [Google]
32852-Pacific-Coast-Highway-01.jpg
405 KB, 1400x898
Would you decapitate your mother for 10 million USD?

Keep in mind, she's the being responsible for forcing you into existence.
>>
Nah man, my mom is actually a pretty good mom. She's divorce-happy though, been through like 3 marriages. Kinda wish I could have spent more time with my dad before he died.
>>
No, my mom is the only reason I haven't killed myself yet.
>>
>>29175846
No I would be mentally fucked beyond repair afterwards.
>>
>>29175895
>>29175910
>>29175911
What about 100 million for killing her in her sleep?
>>
>>29175846
Yeah I think I would. I would probably come to seriously regret it, but if there were no consequences like people finding out i somehow had a hand in her death, yeah. I would just drown my sorrows in infinite drugs and bitches. I'd start believing God and get forgiven. I'd probably trick myself into believing this is what my mother would have wanted, for me to be so happy even if it meant her untimely passing, at least she's smiling down at me from heaven
>>
I wouldn't for all the money in the world

>I have a good mother
>>
>>29175979
go fuck yourself you spastic
>>
File: benatar-asymmetry15122011eh.png (34 KB, 480x432) Image search: [Google]
benatar-asymmetry15122011eh.png
34 KB, 480x432
>>29176037
How good can she really be, seeing as she's a breeder, a propagater of pain and suffering.

>>29176085
How does it feel knowing your parents see you as a retirement plan?
>>
I'd PAY to decapitate my mother and get away with it.
>>
>>29175950
Yeah that's a pretty easy deal as long as I get to choose the manner in which its done.
>>
>>29175979
haha go fuck yourself buddy
>>
>>29176037

This.
even if I'm a shitty son in return
I'd probably kill myself for my parents to get that money though, she could afford that little villa she's wanted for so long and live well for the rest of her years
>>
>>29175950
I could never kill my mother even if she tried to murder me.
>>
>>29175846
I would. My mother plans to move back to her 3rd world shithole after I finish uni. She's going to die there anyway.
>>
>>29175846

She's been dead for 8 years. Why the hell not?
>>
I'd do it for 10k atm so I could move out of this hellhole
>>
I don't think I could go through with it, no. I can't in good conscience put a price on my own mother's life.. don't know what else to say or how else to say it.
>>
>>29175846
>Would you decapitate your mother for 10 million USD?

if there was no chance of me being caught? yes definitely
if there was a chance? would be a bit hard but i'd think of something

dont even hate my mom desu, its just that 10m could easily let me live comfy neetmode for the rest of my life
>>
i wouldn't kill my mother for any amount of money.
but for a million or two i would suck anyones dick, eat their shit, or get ass fucked every day for a year.
>>
>>29175846

she's already cremated
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.