[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women are useless
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tc_SAg0Mrs
>be a woman
>man slaves away at his job for months to buy you a ring worth thousands
>sets up an elaborate proposal with his friends on a boat
>literally, LITERALLY all you have to do is say "yes" and take the ring
>you manage to fuck up even this simple task and knock the ring into the water
>man is crestfallen but immediately springs into action and starts looking for the ring
>you just sit there and start crying like a child
>the remaining men now have to put off their search effort to comfort you like the baby you are
>even when you fuck up you're somehow still the victim in the situation
Women are literally useless, dumb creatures. I tried to deny it to myself for a long time but they are literally inherently fucking useless children. Some roastie is going to read this and say "N-NOT ALL WOMEN!" and she's right. Not all women are like this, but 99% of them are. This isn't some isolated incident, this is a prime example of the useless, childish female mindset and behavior that practically every single woman on this earth will resort to when she does something wrong or has to take responsibility for her actions.

I give up. I give up on these people. You expect them to act like rational, mature adults and they can't even do that. An entire gender fails to meet these most basic of standards for human beings. It's baffling.
>>
I'm glad we're all in agreement.
>>
Yes women are useless
>>
>>29176274
I'm kind of on the fence about "all women are the same"...
>>
>>29175816
It's hilarious that you can tell when a beta male makes a thread just after being rejected by a girl.
>>
>>29176372
>>29176372
Le predictable bitter called-out roastie landwhale ad hominem
>>
>>29175816

You have severe autism. This is a stupid accident, there is no excuse for being as mad as you are.
>>
Yup women are just big children
>>
>>29176372
>t.white knight nu-male cuck

>I MUST DEFEND M'LADY'S HONOR
>>
>>29176372
>implying I want anything to do with your gender of irrational, overly-emotional, manipulative, evil, hypergamous, disloyal, whoreish, degenerate, overgrown children
>>
imagine being this mad about a random girl dropping a ring
>>
>>29176390
>>29176422

>lashing out this badly

Calling you out isn't defending females, you ridiculously stupid omega
>>
>>29176404
No no it wasn't just an accident it means something
>>
>>29176484

It couldn't be more of a stupid accident if it tried.
>>
>>29175816
This is how expect almost every woman I know to react to this situation if it were them.
Pretty good observation OP.
>>
>>29176446
Rings cause money bro.
>>
File: 6f7gy89.png (1 MB, 912x905) Image search: [Google]
6f7gy89.png
1 MB, 912x905
>buy shiny rock ring from chaim shecklestein for $2000 to give to your non virgin bride on a paddleboat
>non virgin bride drops shiny rock ring into the water
>this is the end of the world for the goy
>mfw the goy has to come buy another shiny rock ring
>>
>>29175816
What is it, like 2 feet of lake water? How hard could it be to find?
>>
>>29176372
this. beta cucks that allow roasties to walk over them and act like slaves to please them are the real enemy
>>
>>29175816
>itt: beta cucks
>>
All woman are mentally retarded.
>>
>>29176679
You know there's probably mud on the bottom, right? And the water is murky as shit, right? It's not as simple as you're making it out to be.
>>
>>29176679
have you ever been in a lake?
any turbulence in the water kicks up a ton of dirt/mud at the bottom.

so that shit is obscuring your line of sight in the water even more.

if you wait for it to settle it's covering up the ring.

if you keep reaching around blindly you kick up more muck, bury the ring more, and probably move it on accident with the current your hand makes in the water.

dude never found that ring.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.