[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Write your Suicide Notes here. I'm sorry that I was such
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: birthday13a.jpg (100 KB, 730x730) Image search: [Google]
birthday13a.jpg
100 KB, 730x730
Write your Suicide Notes here.

I'm sorry that I was such a burden. I didn't ask to be born, and after all I was born broken. I never caused anyone happiness, but instead just caused my own sadness.

If I said this to you in words, you would say "it's not too late" or "you can still be happy". Maybe you would say "You're not broken, just misplaced"

Well there's no need anymore. I finally get a choice. Something that I could never have with others around.

I'm sorry.

I don't want a funeral and I don't want anyone to know.

Just let me fade away like everything else in my life.

Sorry.
>>
>>29175608
Why even leave a note?
>>
>>29175744
/thread btw
who cares
this is my note
>>
"Going hiking, might be back late.
Love you!"

Then I make it look like an accident by jumping off of a cliff.
>>
>>29175608
I'm sorry I didn't amount to anything...
its not your fault
>>
"fuck you ma and pa"
>>
File: 1451975350546.jpg (74 KB, 400x387) Image search: [Google]
1451975350546.jpg
74 KB, 400x387
>>29175608
To whom it may concern.

I know it might have been upleasent to find this body in here. There's $5 attached to this letter. It's for your troubles.

Have a nice day.

- the deceased
>>
>>29175864
I like this one.

mine:
Dont forget me please
>>
>>29175864
This

I couldn't put my parents through the trauma of them thinking they're responsible

Without then I would've done it by now
>>
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 263x192) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 263x192
Dear family,

I finally mustered the courage to follow through with my dream and be happy. I just want most of you to know that I never really loved any of yall. Anyways Lil sis you were the closest thing to a friend I had, please don't let these pos we call family throw a funeral or something special cause I'm not.
Yout Can Make It Kid YOU CAN MAKE IT
>>
>>29175608
Dear Family,

Yes, it was your fault. No, I won't give you closure in explaining why. Such is my spiteful nature.

PS- I leave everything to the she-cat
>>
This world is nothing. My life was nothing. You are all nothing. I'm fucking sick of it.
>>
File: 1463609470301.jpg (95 KB, 653x490) Image search: [Google]
1463609470301.jpg
95 KB, 653x490
Mamma, you where the only one i stayed for but you lost yourself also, im sorry, i love you.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.