[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Mom and dad divorced 5 years ago. >Younger sister has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: image.png (29 KB, 640x753) Image search: [Google]
image.png
29 KB, 640x753
>Mom and dad divorced 5 years ago.
>Younger sister has really been my only friend.
>Mom has been absentee in my life.
>Seen my sister grow from a little girl that loved her older brother to one that couldnt even stand to look at me anymore.
>Moved out last year.
>Haven't talked to her in forever.
>Find out today her boyfriend got her pregnant.
>18 years old and her life is already over.

The innocent girl I used to know is now a complete slut. Her boyfriend probably isn't gonna stick around, either.

Why is life so fucking cruel?
>>
>>29175347
Bump, guys I'm fucking depressed.
>>
>>29175347
well, this is pretty sad anon . but at least she didn't get raped or killed
>>
File: rL0wCSa.jpg (168 KB, 2153x2369) Image search: [Google]
rL0wCSa.jpg
168 KB, 2153x2369
>>29175347
That's pretty depressing man. Sorry to hear that anon-kun. Here's a cute girl to make you feel better.
>>
She could abort it like an adult.
>>
>>29175347
>People are unironically getting sad about their parents divorcing

This is a fucking normie issue, fuck off
>>
>>29176335
The divorce doesn't make me sad anymore, I moved on from it.
>>
File: shit kids come from single mums.jpg (540 KB, 1300x1414) Image search: [Google]
shit kids come from single mums.jpg
540 KB, 1300x1414
>>29175347
Just tell her to get an abortion, or if she's pro-life, to give it up for adoption.

Single mums are notoriously shit at raising kids, even more so when they're young.
>>
>>29175347
Why did she come to hate you?
>>
>>29177146
I never seemed cool enough to her as she grew up, I guess. I never went to the big parties she was at, I was never popular like she was, all the shit Stacies did, she did as well. Her boyfriend is a total Chad, and pretty much everything I am not.
>>
>>29177579
She had it coming, then. Fuck her
>>
Be a good uncle to your nephew/niece
>>
>tfw have cousin I don't see much
>her mom divorced her dad and moved from ohio to texas
>dad hardly sees her
>mom is semi-abusive and has string of thug mexican boyfriends
>she is 12 years old and into manga and anime and drawing

it's like watching a trainwreck in slow motion desu
>>
>>29176614
She's dead set on raising this fucking kid, that's what annoys me the most. She's going to ruin this kid from the very start.
>>
steps to avoid op's situation:

1: impregnate sister before chad does
>>
>>29177886
Find citations for a bunch of statistics to make her realize she's fucking retarded.

She doesn't have to believe it at first, you just have to provide her statistics from reputable institutions she can't refute.

Tell her that many couples are looking to adopt a baby (e.g. due to infertility), and that the baby would be much better off in their hands.

Tell her she's prioritizing her own happiness over that of her kid's, and that she's being a selfish, unrealistic asshat.
>>
>>29178005
Thanks man, I'll do my best.
>>
>>29175347

You're going to be an uncle?

I'm sorry, what's the problem here?

You sound like a shit brother if you let your insecurities drive you away / prevent you from reaching out.
>>
File: download.jpg (12 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12 KB, 259x194
Stop being a faggot OP and try not to think about
>>
>>29178005
you dumb boyo? you think she gon listen to stats and shit when she an emotional trainwreck? open your eyes to the real world boyo
>>
>>29178005

>Whores
>Logic

Pick one
>>
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 206x245) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 206x245
>>29178838
Mek my ass off
>>
>>29175347
>having a child is bad

>>
>>29177886
Reach out, try to get her to learn from her mistakes in a subtle way. Try to be a good Uncle. She's family after all, and it looks like she's all you have.
>>
Listen OP I get ere your coming from my parents divorce hit my you establish sis hard (14) at the time. Rest of my sibs really didn't g2s cause older, but that's what happens. Life throws fast balls and she took one to the face. And in dat sweet teen pussy.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.