[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?....YOU TRYING TO TALK TO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 64.jpg (84 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
64.jpg
84 KB, 960x720
>"WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?....YOU TRYING TO TALK TO MY GIRLS, ANON?"
>>
>>29175160
>Pabst Blue Ribbon

Your girls? Oh I'm sorry, I had you pegged as a flaming faggot.
>>
>Scream louder, it's hard to hear up here, manlet-kun.
>>
>>29175160
OK senpai I didn't want to resort to this but I feel cornered and out of options.

I've been on the pushups meme for a month now, let's see if I got any functional strength out of it.
>>
>>29175160

>You know what Chad I'm tired of your shit, I have a knife in my back pocket, say anything to me again and it's going in your fucking throat. Wanna be tough in front of the girls? Come on day, nothing says tough guy like drowning in your own blood. Since this is such an important issue for you, making sure every single fucking girl is talking to you and only little, insecure you, lets do this chimp thing and fight over them! Defend your madiens honor Chad!

>I'm sure you're going to get your dick touched. Right ladies? You're totally touching this guys dick aren't you? Come on Chad lets go outside."

And Chad backs off every fucking time.
>>
>>29175187
Is that one of those fruity girl drinks? lol
>>
>>29175301
It's a shitty swill of a beer in my opinion.
>>
>>29175160
"Yeah, bitch what the fuck are you gonna do about, motherfucker? Let's step outside, pussy. I'll fucking kill you"

That's what I'd totally say, guys.
>>
Why do you guys try and escalate the situation?
Just redirect the conversation and laugh it off.
Then find his gf and fuck her.
>>
>>29175160
>grab his beer and throw it out the window
>>
>>29175462
It's a matter of pride. You wouldn't understand. I don't let insults slide. Ever.
>>
>>29175160
he he, sorry Brock, no hard feelings, yeah?

good job at the swim meet yesterday too...
>>
Random black girl doesn't work like random black guy does.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snhiofL2Rh4
j-jjust mind your business, that's all
j-jjust mind your bidness
>>
>>29175160
>>"WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?....YOU TRYING TO TALK TO MY GIRLS, ANON?"

Aw, look at the widdle manlet. They're so cute when they're mad...
>>
>>29175160
they are all ugly why would someone do that?
>>
>>29175160
*grab chad by the throat* YOU THINK YOU CAN FUCK AROUND THIS WAY, HUH!?!?
>>
Wanna settle it like the greeks, two naked men wrestling, you want some of that?
>>
File: 1460186150935.png (133 KB, 396x398) Image search: [Google]
1460186150935.png
133 KB, 396x398
>>29175430
This right here, that or pull out my katana and save the women from him
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.