[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody else have a thing for indian chicks? I fucking love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
Anybody else have a thing for indian chicks?

I fucking love them and wish I had one as a gf. I'm hispanic so I doubt that'll ever happen.
>>
>>29174818
Have you considered moving to India? There are more indian chicks there than anywhere else in the world.
>>
>>29174818
POO IN VAGINA
>>
>>29174818
Used to

For some reason every indian girl I've met had absolutely 0 personality. So fucking boring to be around. Now I just jerk off to elf boys.
>>
Yeah kinda, but most of them are disgusting to me in many ways. I had a kinda qt TA this past semester. She had a big booty, and a decent face, no tits, and a weird nervousness that was kinda cute.

Would smash and never call back
>>
fuck no, whitewashed indian girls have awful personalities (either massive slut or entitled princess) and the ones actually from india are gross
>>
>>29174818
>I'm hispanic so I doubt that'll ever happen.
Spics and indians look almost the same tho. I doubt anyone would notice you are not the same race.
>>
>>29174948
Spot on. The ones from India will dump you once they got their citizenship in any country apart from India.
>>
>>29174818
It's possible. I know an Hispanic male / Indian female couple.
>>
>>29174952
Not quite
>>29174818
I'm sure it's possible dude, but the thing with Indian chicks is their families being Hindu might make things more difficult
>>
>>29174818
Same OP. I'm a hispanic bot and I love indian girls and black girls.

And of course the only ones who pay any attention to me are roastie white chicks. Christ they're the worst and the dirtiest (as in STDs).
>>
>>29175972
White girls are generally hotter than black girls
>>
>>29174952
he's not talking about white people's opinions dumbass. He's talking about Indians and what they would think. You may not be able to tell the difference but they can/
>>
>>29175995
And Indian girls, and all girls.
>>
>>29176006
I'm white and I don't even find that to be true. Hispanic looks vary a lot due to racial admixtures, and Indians have a distinct look. Although Indians also have diverse looks, Southern Indians tend to be very dark.
>>
>>29174818

>Be Dominican
>Text Tamil girl few times a week
>We hit it off
>ask her out to lunch
>she says no
Lol oh well.
I hit it off with this other Indian girl but she wasn't as cute. And I never got her name.

Are the guy from the other thread about this last week? Where are you from my nigga
>>
>>29174818
you're not missing out anon, indian girls are the fucking worst, they smell horrible and are embarrasing to be seen with
>>
>>29176066
Are you from Queens by any chance?
>>
>>29174818
I'm a nigger and I've had a couple of Indian girls who wanted the dick. The first one was fat and hairy but the other one was really fresh and had these cute glasses
>>
>>29175995
I personally disagree. Also in my experience white girls are the most mentally ill/broken which is terrible.

Black girls seem like they're more family-oriented. But mostly I think they're really pretty. A shame that they don't like Hispanic guys really.
>>
The problem with Injun chicks is that they don't stick around with white guys very long. Their families are typically very traditional and will demand they pair up with another Indian for the long run. They're also very, very boring in the sack.
>>
>>29176081
Nope. Dominican living in the metro Atlanta area. Had an Indian girl attracted to me when I went to GA State Uni. I also went to a party last month and whenever I passed the front door this other Indian girl always asked me if I was leaving. Lol I didn't even know her.

I think Indian girls are attainable for Latinos.
>>
>>29176110
How come you didn't cash in on the MIA chick?

>>29176151
Yeah they're definitely attainable.

I'm white and I really want to fuck a Dominican chick, there are a lot of them where I live and they're so hot. I think I like Puerto Rican girls a little more, though.
>>
I have a Sri Lankan girlfriend now, does that count?
>>
>>29176250
Same ethnic group more or less
>>
>>29176250

Sri Lanka was the tits when I visited. I fell in love with the girl who did our tour at this tea factory in Kandy. Wore a traditional outfit and had lower back dimples... Oh yes
>>
I'm Persian and my bf is a qt light skin Hispanic.

I wish he was alright with me being so clingy and how I worship every cell of him.
>>
>>29176413
Well I tried to type you some shit in Persian, but apparently on r9k you can't do that.

>>29176380
I've never been there, but my girl lives here (Aus) so it's all good.
>>
Where you from OP? Mexico?
>>
File: 1455687909209.jpg (576 KB, 810x1440) Image search: [Google]
1455687909209.jpg
576 KB, 810x1440
i'd let her poo on my loo if you know what i'm sayin.
i'm implying i'll allow her to shit on my chest in case you couldn't figure it out.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.