[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I heard prostate play gives you a next level orgasm and as a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 12
File: Prostate-cancer.jpg (56 KB, 590x588) Image search: [Google]
Prostate-cancer.jpg
56 KB, 590x588
I heard prostate play gives you a next level orgasm and as a virgin whose jacked off too much, i've been thinking about trying. But im too much of a pussy (heh) and i dont even know where to start.

Any robots ever try stimulating your prostate? how did it feel? what did you use?
>>
File: handsfree.webm (922 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
handsfree.webm
922 KB, 1920x1080
>>29174713
Get yourself a couple of different sized buttplugs and dildos to find out what works for you.

In my experience it feels way better than fucking a vagina.
>>
>>29174766
Not OP but I'm also interested in his question, I've asked it before but I always get answers like yours.
>I've never penetrated myself before I'm curious, how can I experiment and get started with it?
>well to start off you're going to need at least a few butt plugs and dildos
>posts webm of guy dressed up like a girl, in a chastity cage, shoving shit up his ass

No I do not want a dildo or butt plugs. I just want to figure out how to touch my prostate and see if it actually feels good to me.
>>
>>29174821
Ok, so in your case I would just suggest getting some lube, I prefer silicone based lubes since the don't get absorbed or wash away as easily, and try fingering yourself while taking a warm shower. It's really not rocket science.

It may take you a while to find your prostate but it isn't too difficult, it's just a few inches in. At first it may feel kinda uncomfortable/weird, or like you have to pee, but just keep rubbing it and see if you enjoy it.

You don't have to dress up like a girl but if you end up liking prostate play you will probably end up buying some dildo cause it feels so much better.
>>
>>29174766
theres a sex shop in the town next to me so i could invest in a couple.

Is there any sort of foreplay or something to sort of "open" me up before shoving a dildo or butt plug in?
>>
>>29174713
squat in the shower, put your middle finger up your ass and make a circular motion
>>
I wanna do this but I don't want to get poop on my finger
>>
>>29175524
got it. if i do end up liking this, would using an enema to clean myself before be a good idea? im not a fan of shit all over my hands and i tend to get constipated
>>
>>29175033
I'm sorry I didn't reply, I left the thread but this is actually good advice so thank you very much.
>>
>>29174713
It doesn't feel good, any feelings are either placebo or gay thoughts of a black man raping you.
>>
Get a toy. It's not so easy to reach with your fingers.
>>
>>29174713

it makes you cum faster but it feels like shit
>>
MEDICAL FACT:

you're a faggot
Why waste time ?
Just find a nigger to fuck you in the ass, because that's where you're headed...

You're not even fooling yourself
>>
>>29175609
yeah if you don't want to deal with any shit at all an enema is necessary. but at this point i'm not bothered by a bit of shit ..you're in the shower anyway so you can just rinse it off
>>
>>29175710
right. one more thing: idk if youve had any experience but is doing it with an actual penis any better than toys or is it about the same?
>>
>>29175706
>Just find a nigger to fuck you in the ass,
God what the fuck is with you guys and thinking about nigger penises all the time.
>>
>>29175766
all depends on whos doing it. if the guy knows what hes doing, your eyes will roll into the back of your head
>>
>>29175467
You'll probably want to use a buttplug to open yourself up before shoving a dildo up there. I suggest getting a couple different size buttplugs and working up in size. Rubber/silicone plugs are great to start off with but I much prefer glass once you can take a bit more. If you don't want to go to a sex shop Amazon has a great selection.

>>29175546
If you use the bathroom an hour before and have a healthy high fiber diet you're probably cleaner inside than you think. Especially if you're only going finger deep, it shouldn't be too much of a problem but if you're in the shower it's easy to just rinse it off.

>>29175609
If you tend to get constipated I don't really think an enema will be necessary. Typically you don't have poop in your rectum, it's further up past the sigmoid colon. By the time it gets to the rectum you should have the urge to poop.

If you do use an enema just get one with the small bulb and don't go overboard on the amount of water you use unless you want to get your entire colon clean which will take a while.

>>29175622
Np, glad to help!

>>29175766
A real penis can be better if the guy knows what he's doing since you can just relax and enjoy. One of those high end fucking machines would probably be amazing.

>>29175809
This.
>>
>>29174713

This might sound stupid but you need to be gay and have a desire to be penetrated. People saying it's great etc are just faggots. I tried it several times and it does nothing for me and this is the common experience.

Inserting dildos etc is just going to give you a prolapsed asshole, hemorrhoids or a busted up prostate which will cause you pain for months.

Don't do it.
>>
>>29175948
>it doesn't work for me
>that means it doesn't work for anyone!
>>
>>29176003

Did you actually read what I said dipshit. Obviously another faggot.
>>
it probly is different for everyone. i find it feels really good but ive never been able to make myself cum hands free. i find i cum a shit load more when i play with toys though and jack off at the same time
>>
>>29175804
these type of robots wish they had big dicks so they just make fun of a demographic with the stereotype to hide their insecurities
>>
>>29175804
Lol if he's actually contemplating fingering his asshole, he's a faggot

At THAT point, he may as well just have a god damn stupid nigger fuck him in the ass.

If you're going to throw your life away, finish the job
>>
>>29175919
damn, son. thanks for the info! good to know some of you robots are actually helpful
>>
>>29175948
>I tried it a few times
Kek faggot. Sticking anything up your butt makes you gay. Don't act like you're more superior than these other faggots
>>
You disgusting faggots

You're a cancer to our existence
>>
>>29176153

Ya sticking something up my ass makes me want to fuck men and be fucked by them. So does eating and shitting. Retard.
>>
>>29176131
Glad to help a fellow bot.

Damn, there are some really butthurt robots in this thread.
>>
>>29176190
You don't stick shit up your ass, it comes out. Besides, shitting has a function. Messing around with your prostate for pleasure means you want a dick up your ass
>>
File: buttbaby faggoliscious.jpg (127 KB, 557x957) Image search: [Google]
buttbaby faggoliscious.jpg
127 KB, 557x957
Lol just put the barrel of a gun up your ass and....
>>
>>29176237

Holding ur cock means you want to jack someone else off too. I heard it on the internet so it must be true.
>>
>>29176194
Re: BOT

you misspelled FAGGOT
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 274x237) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 274x237
>>29176270
>he touches his own dick
Kek have fun in hell faggot
>>
Its a shame OP's father didn't ask this question years ago... If he had, OP would never have been born, and I'd have that much less disgust in the human race
>>
>>29176311

Fuck sake I have been a faggot all this time and I didn't know. See you in the park later big boy.
>>
>>29174713
When are u starting hormones OP?
>>
>>29174713
>have to take a shit
>it's some monster that gets stuck but is partially out
>spend half an hour pushing in pain
>asshole feels like it's being ripped open
>it's an extremely tight hole
>people stick dicks and fingers up it

jesus you're all fucked
>>
Jesus Christ why has r9k become lgbt 2.0. Will you faggots please stay in your own board
>>
AMAZING

Instead of using your energy trying to get into a girl's pants, you sit around on your fuckhole, asking other males for advice in STICKING THINGS IN YOUR ASSHOLE....

IRONY ?

I have heard that ejaculating into a hot female gives you the real next level orgasm.... Apparently, that's something you will never be able to verify
>>
How low does your self-respect have to be that you're toying around with your asshole like a little degenerate faggot. Just get an onahole/fleshlight like the rest of us you queer.
>>
WTF ?

THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE NEEDS TO BE ELIMINATED
>>
>>29176522
I dunno, learning to master the art of jerking off seems like a pretty robot thing to do.
>>29176570
Thanks for bumping the thread so much, dude. I also hope more people will see the thread and post advice.
>>
File: probably a slut.jpg (277 KB, 880x1320) Image search: [Google]
probably a slut.jpg
277 KB, 880x1320
>>29175467

Just order from amazon. Don't be cheap. Tantus makes the world's best buttplug, the Ryder. I also like Njoy's plugs but they are very expensive and you'd be better served with their pure wand if you want a fancy toy but aren't willing to catch them all. Pure wand is probably my favorite toy of all, even above my fleshlights, but I"d start with a plug as they feel great and aren't so tricky to maneuver as a wand or dildo.

Obviously you use lube but other than that just put it in there slowly. It helps getting really turned on and relaxed. Even now a small toy hurts me but it quickly gives way to pleasure. If I take my time there is no pain. You can slide it in very slowly and tease your cock while doing it until you take the whole thing.

>>29174821

Just push a finger back there. It's exactly where the diagram in OP shows it. Your dick will twich, you might feel kind of like you need to pee, and it will feel weird. a finger really sucks though. I like plugs because you just put it in and there is constant pressure against it.
>>
>>29176684
Shoving things in your ass isn't masturbating it's just straight up gay. It's whatever though do what you want I just hope you doing consider yourself straight anymore
>>
File: s-l300.jpg (12 KB, 225x300) Image search: [Google]
s-l300.jpg
12 KB, 225x300
>>29176755

>Tantus makes the world's best buttplug, the Ryder

You must have some gaped asshole.
>>
File: _20160610_113029.jpg (118 KB, 745x857) Image search: [Google]
_20160610_113029.jpg
118 KB, 745x857
>>29176988
Hahahahaha; Go back to lgbt though, a whole board for this kind of thing.
>>
>>29176988

What do you mean? It's not really that thick, no bigger than my own member at least. It hurts but it's only a few seconds and then it closes up around the neck of the toy. I think gape is when they take muscle relaxers or something like that.
>>
>>29177054

What's lgbt? I know about the acronym but it doesn't refer to a place.
>>
>>29177162
Lgbt is a board on this website where this thread belongs
>>
>>29174713
Start using your finger, if you're afraid of getting something on it, either give yourself an enema or get a latex glove. Then start with something a little bigger, maybe the handle of a razor or just go and buy one of the aneros products, they have a forum full of user-made techniques and guides. You'll probably won't achieve anything mind-blowing at first, it takes practice to learn what works for you, everyone is different.
>>
>>29174713
For a while I dated an Iranian refugee. She was fucking dirty.

If you can, marry an ex-Muslim boys.

Anyway yeah she enjoyed fingering my ass and hitting my prostate while I fucked her. Great loads were busted.
>>
>>29175706
>>29176118
>>29176162
>>29176255
>>29176284
>>29176530
>>29176570
A tripfag calling others faggot, why am I not surprised.
>>
It works and makes the stimulation feel a-fucking-mazing, but for some reason my orgasm when my prostate is stimulated is semi ruined.
>>
>>29177550
>masturbation is gay
>>
File: LoveLabsGlassButtPlug3.jpg (183 KB, 718x1000) Image search: [Google]
LoveLabsGlassButtPlug3.jpg
183 KB, 718x1000
>>29176988
This is my favorite buttplug at the moment, I bought it on Amazon.
>>
File: 66001198-lexsteele-kw0072011.jpg (261 KB, 420x600) Image search: [Google]
66001198-lexsteele-kw0072011.jpg
261 KB, 420x600
>>29178422
Also, this is my favorite dildo also from Amazon.

Its a replica of Lex Steele's cock.
>>
>>29178608

It probably the one he uses on set too.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.