[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can i get a gf without leaving the house?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1444808916511.jpg (65 KB, 655x663) Image search: [Google]
1444808916511.jpg
65 KB, 655x663
can i get a gf without leaving the house?
>>
sure, buddy boyo. mommys in the kitchen.
>>
>>29174704

I don't know. I don't want to leave the house anyways. Fuck you.
>>
Yes, you can, OPbot.
>>
long distance relationships I guess

they're not only tricky to find, but also to nurture
>>
>>29174795
w-why fuck me, i j-just wanted t-t-to know h-how to g-get a g-gf without leaving t-the h-house?
>>
Summon a succubus or make a tulpa
>>
>>29174704
Date some girl that's locked up for life in prison. Befriend her and become her pen pal and all that.
>>
>>29174838

Holy shit, relax breh.

Just go eat some of your favorite food, and relax. Everything is going to be fine, we're all among company here. You nom sayin breh?
>>
>>29174704
you can't, but you can pretend to be sombodys GF
>>
>>29174913
y-you too

orignomi
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.