[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We post cute things our gfs do that brightens our day >she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 360x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 360x540
We post cute things our gfs do that brightens our day

>she loves to bake and wear an apron
>she would bear hug my arm when we are sleeping
>she would dig her head into my shoulder whenever she feels sleepy.
>>
>she "likes" your friend Tyrone's shirtless pic on Facebook
>>
File: 1465338749816.jpg (15 KB, 320x290) Image search: [Google]
1465338749816.jpg
15 KB, 320x290
So you know what Board this is?
>>
>she drinks all my alcohol because she is an alcohol abuser and pees my bed
>>
>when standing around she always had to be touching me in some way, whether it be leaning on me, or putting my arm around her shoulder. It was annoying some times but I didn't say anything
>some nights she would call me and just talk, or if I was already asleep, leave a voice message for me.
>not everyday but after a big argument where we almost broke up i asked why we didnt just split up which she replied "...but I love you" with teary eyes.
>when we were in highschool I would sneak over to her house at high and climb through her window (very cliche I know), and she would greet me in a robe with nothing underneath.
>>
>>29174575

A virtual hell for men women find undateble to wallow in their misery?
>>
File: 1435416718201.png (135 KB, 483x442) Image search: [Google]
1435416718201.png
135 KB, 483x442
>>29174549
SAGE THIS FUCKING THREAD YOU NORMIE
I HAVE NO ONE AND YOURE TALKING ABOUT YOUR HAPPY RELATIONSHIP GET OFF MY FUCKING BOARD FAGGOT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
when she's all cute, cozy, and asleep and I sneak into her room and cum on her face only to watch her wake up freaked out and pretend I'm an intruder.
>>
Fuck you, you cockadocks
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.