[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>gf and I break up 3 months ago >first month is miserable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1463806002032-v.png (413 KB, 381x486) Image search: [Google]
1463806002032-v.png
413 KB, 381x486
>gf and I break up 3 months ago
>first month is miserable
>2nd and 3rd I get my shit together
>visit her today to grab some of my things from her place
>she slips and almost calls me babe, cuts short before she finished the word
>instant depression
>cry all the way home
I thought I was over it. Now I'm right back in this shit. What do I do
>>
Cut off all contact, get rid of anything that reminds you of her. 7 years later and I still have dreams with her in it, the feels will never leave the subconscious
>>
>>29174519
>gf

get >>>/out/ normie and never come back
>>
>>29174541
7 years??? Holy fuck might as well end it now. We were together for four years, the only girl ive ever loved. I've was having dreams about her like 3 times a week but they've stopped in the last month
>>
>>29174580
That's how long I was with her too, she was my only real gf

I've never gotten another one, and at this point I've honestly stopped desiring another one. I don't really miss her anymore but that doesn't stop the dreams. It's not every night, but it's often enough.
>>
>>29174541
Cutting contact is such a waste.

It happened to me.
>>
>>29174645
Why shouldn't I cut off contact? I always think it'll be fine when I see her but I end up being awkward and obviously in a strange mood.
>>
>>29174519

Have you gotten any since then?
>dating girl
>she says that she doesnt want to talk to me anymore
>6 days later
>rek some prime boipucci
Not even mad
>>
>>29175472
Go to adv you retarded normies
>>
>>29175490
Im not asking for advice. I shared my experience with OP in the hopes that he will learn that wet dick is the cure for oneitis
>>
You never really move past her, man. Years later, you'll be having a nice day, and then you could swear you smell her perfume. Every memory of her you suppressed comes rushing back all in one moment and it's like somebody twisting a knife in your stomach.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.