[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask anything to someone who'll suicide this saturday
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 16
File: 1458442496613.png (43 KB, 446x367) Image search: [Google]
1458442496613.png
43 KB, 446x367
I've had enough, my dudes.
Give me ideas on how to get off this ride, I've had enough, tomorrow will be the last day I attend college and that anyone sees me, forever.
Post sad pictures and ideas on what to do before I am finally free
>>
>>29174500
You won't do it. Stop shitposting.
>>
Why would you do that knowing that in a few decades we will have extremely realistic simulations allowing you to have gf and happiness?
>>
File: imbel.jpg (267 KB, 1600x1042) Image search: [Google]
imbel.jpg
267 KB, 1600x1042
>>29174500
I only have a 9mm, hope it does enough damage.
Have any of you tried suicide before? Why did you fail?
> inb4 don't do it anon
It's settled, I'll shoot up my HD and destroying my cellphone, should I delete any social medias I have?
> tfw only thing you will be leaving behind is your parents
>>
>>29174500
I always fantasize about going out this way
>talking with people in college
>someone tells a shitty joke
>"oh my god, this was so bad that I literally want to shoot myself in the head"
>than you pull out your gun and shoot yourself in the head

Just imagine the news reports and stuff
"College student kills himself over bad joke" etc. I would have a hearthy kek.
>>
File: bfrog.jpg (59 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
bfrog.jpg
59 KB, 700x525
>>29174543
Not shitposting senpai, I've honestly lost all hope, everything and everyone I knew has fallen to either degeneracy or complete normiedom, it hurts to be alive.
>>29174544
I'm not a true robot, I'm just a cyborg/failed normie, I regret all decisions I made in life so far, the NEET life is not for me but neither is a successful one, I'm currently on law school, I've chose saturday so I don't have to go through the new tests and disappoint my parents even further, I made this to thread to decide if I should make a public habbening so you can make some memes out of it or not.
>>29174618
That's actually a pretty good one, I kek'ed, thanks anon, I made some threads a few weeks ago on a college shooting but I have given up on it since I'd have to wait for my ex to come around and join college, it would be a major habbening but I decided to do it earlier, I just want off, gonna do it when parents leave home
>>
>>29174689
Yeah, don't go on with the shooting. If you want to off yourself, then do it, your choice. I'd try something really stupid tho, only chance you got, tell people to go fuck themselves, try to rob a bank, anything. Not like you're going to live through the consequences.
>>
>>29174500
NO! Don't do it bro!!! :(
>>
File: 1459125530430.jpg (495 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
1459125530430.jpg
495 KB, 1680x1050
>Book a plane to Germany
>Use any remaining college funds to buy black market firearms
>Mass shoot rapefugee camps
>Die a Martyr's death

Do it.
>>
>>29174500
YES! :) Do it bro! :)
>>
>>29174820
That would ignite the flame like nothing else. I can see it being the last straw.
>>
>>29174563
Yeah, I took (what I thought) was a whole bottle of adderall. It wasnt enough to kill me.

Happy I didnt die now though. Life isnt perfect but its something I guess.
>>
If you're dead set on doing this, do it peacefully.

Burning a few bags of grilling charcoal in a confined space is extremely peaceful. CO2 is an odorless gas that'll just put you to sleep and then do the rest. Be sure you won't change your mind though, a few good whiffs and your brain is fucked beyond repair.

However, I would like to say that this is always a terrible idea my brother. I hate to sound like a fucking therapist but it does always get better. When you reach a point where you're fully ready to pull the trigger, you can only go up.
>>
File: 1461828433422.png (402 KB, 1014x1070) Image search: [Google]
1461828433422.png
402 KB, 1014x1070
My story isn't really fit to greentext since it was a number of events that escalated into this, so I'll try to type it out, don't backlash on me pls, I'm just a failed normie.
>tfw don't know how to greentext properly

> Since I was a kid I was a pretty fucked, antisocial as fuck but was really popular until 4th grade, life was good but I never made sense out of anything, then I grew into a teenager and went full aspie, got some nerd friends to play tibia, MU, CS 1.6 with, those were good times, but as we graduated from high school I only managed to still be friends with 1 of them, and that classmate is the only friend I have, nowadays he spends his time either working, getting stoned/drunk and soon will move to Canada, he got a great future ahead of him but I am too much of an autist to keep up with him.
>We went to the same college, he's a semester in front of me because I failed math in highschool, everyday I come home, don't study, don't play vydia, only lurk /r9k/ ti cope with my depression and /pol/ to stay tuned on the news, politics is my only true passion, I love studying history, philosophy, law and geopolitics in general, constantly give lectures in college and classmates agree with everything (everyone but feminists really), all of that but no satisfaction at all, my will to study went to shit since I saw my ex girlfriend which I ultimately despise, it's been 4 years since we broke up but she torments me to this day with mean audio messages and indirect threats, everytime I see her my heart races out of rage.
> the anger for my ex girlfriend made me break up with my new gf (as I said, I'm just a failed normie, both gf's were former fembots), the last one genuinely loved me to the end, but I was becoming a suicidal piece of shit and didn't want to drag her into this mess.
> Grab dad's 9mm, learn how to handle, load, shoot, unlock, etc
> It's settled, i'll shoot up college on the day she arrives then kill myself
>>
>>29174982
Godspeed anon,

Robot is a fag
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (17 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEE.jpg
17 KB, 480x480
>>29174982
> tfw all I feel is rage

Not only I am willing to end my life in order to execute my ex, my reasons are many, jealousy, unsolved problems, envy, desire, anger, I find it hard to express how something that was so good turned out to be so ugly and depraved, she became a degenerate marxist feminist and tries to ego trip on me whenever she gets the opportunity, IT'S BEEN 4 YEARS and whenever I DO ANYTHING all I can think is about her, how much I hate her and how much she's the kind of person that ruins society, I have nurtured great rage against leftists in general, I've been exposed in college by crazy feminists, shunned, humiliated and all sorts of crazy shit.
> inb4 autism
Socially I'm normal but all I talk about is politics so it's harder for anyone to bond emotionally with me, other than that, I have just thrown my life in the garbage bin just for the sake of it, I've realized that I can't do anything to not ler her in if not going on a rampage, but now I've realized that I am just an unhappy, egoistical envious faggot and should kill myself because my anger comes from her enjoyment of being a slut while I dragged my life to a bottomless pit of self hatred and unfulfilled desires, I want retribution, but I'm not even strong enough to do that, call me what you will, my reasons are petty but my psych is far too damaged to carry on, I must end it as soon as possible, thank you guys, you were my only true friends since the beginning, sometimes, I think robots are bound to this destiny, see you guys in hell
>>
File: see you.png (242 KB, 800x621) Image search: [Google]
see you.png
242 KB, 800x621
>>29175064
>>29174883
>>29174840
>>29174833
>>29174827
It was a good ride, you guys made life worth living, for a while, 4chan took me out of normiedom and taught me the ways of the redpill, I've learned much from you, thanks for everything
>>
>>29175103
anon, I am somewhat like you
we are all going to die one day anyway, so why not end it now
im too much of a pussy to kms, but at least your suffering will be over
>>
>>29175103
do the retribution anon, you should muster your strengh.
plan ahead make that goal your life magnus opium.
do not be afraid we will join soon enough.
godspeed.
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 800x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 800x576
>>29174500
Rob a bank Payday style before you do it anon
>>
>>29174982
>politics is my only true passion, I love studying history, philosophy, law and geopolitics in general, constantly give lectures in college and classmates

Continue with this instead of ripping yourself.
>>
File: enough.jpg (104 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
enough.jpg
104 KB, 803x688
>>29175309
I'd like to hear why, have in mind I've decided to do it because loneliness, depression, anger and desire for change in the life of a cyborg is just too much
> mfw INTP personality collides with your lifestyle
>>29175377
Should I? I got everything planned, times, bullets, molotovs (Marshall Krupcheck is my favorite villain, really wanted to do it his way), I would just wait for her to join class, turn on the music on the school's stereos (Walking on Sunshine, to honor the Supreme Gentleman) and walk straight up to her and cap her head, then I'd surrender everyone in the room to be quiet, I'd leave them alone and tell'em not to open the door
> enter room by room throwing molotovs and spraying bullets
> head to library and burn it to the ground
> suicide
>>29175384
I think it's lame in comparison to what I said above, if there would be a habbening it should be great
>>29175431
Peace of mind is what gives me strenght to muster the will to achieve great things, if she won't let me have it, i'll go berserk because it makes all sense I can make out of life crumble, if she's gonna take my life, I'd take her in return, but I've been miserable since seeing her so it's fine if I just die now, I'd have to study hard for the incoming tests, law is though and requires dedication
>>
>>29175103
Maybe if you talked about anything other than politics people would be interested in having meaningful relationships with you. You're what, 20 years old? You don't fucking know shit, you haven't experienced shit, you haven't had any true relationships. Quit being a pussy and looking for the easy way out. Be a fucking man, finish your education, and make something of yourself. Although I suspect that's one of your biggest fears and you just use the ex gf as a crutch. Move on, it was 4 years ago, jesus. My ex killed herself a year ago this month, it destroyed me. I think about her every day. But I also accepted it and have moved on. Your life is probably easier than 90% of other peoples' maybe you should quit being so short sighted.
>>
>>29174500
Try to find peace in death
>>
>>29175173
See you too, buddy....
>>
>>29174500
Anon before you leave us answer me this. What is your state of mind right now? Is it clear? Are you scared? Are you happy? Tell me.
>>
>>29175466
God fucking dammit. Please don't do this over a girl. I understand the pain must be fucking unbearable but it's possible to break through it.
>>
Also what country/state do you living in?
Verification for if there is a happening.
>>
File: 1460915894713.jpg (399 KB, 1280x992) Image search: [Google]
1460915894713.jpg
399 KB, 1280x992
>>29175491
All I have is accquaintances and classmates, they're mostly very nice to me, we help each other a lot, but isolation hits hard when I get home, nothing to do, no one to talk, and Jesus I need stimulation to lead a healthy life, law requires interaction with the real world otherwise it's unbearable, as I said, life as a robot is not fitting for me, but neither is a cyborg's.

>>29175531
I will

>>29175542
Enlighten as many people as possible before dying, at least I know many people will carry on the words I spoke, we had good times.

>>29175545
I just had a realization, that I already know and got what I wanted of life, I've seen it all, tasted it all, love, anger, sadness, joy, at least I won't be missing anything, I'm mostly scared of the incoming texts and the last few months have been hell, it's hard to cope with the fact you're studying hard just to pass on to the next semester to murder-suicide someone who probably remembers you as a joke, even tho I've seen signs of her being sad for me (I was a complete asshole last time we talked)

>>29175582
I know it sounds faggy, but it's not completely about her, she was just the breaking point, where I realized everything is going to shit, I wanted to make this country great (I'm brazilian) I study economics everyday and have some sweet proposals to bring economic/strutural growth.

>>29175612
Brazil, I won't tell which of the three states of the south so no one tries to stop me, I honestly don't want to go on a rampage, I just want to die with peace of mind
>>
>>29175466
you will just kill the girl?
suit yourself anon, you could do a lot more damage, but do what makes you happy and
>be urself
or if you going through ruining her life, i sugget a more suble aproach. make her life hell, we all know death is sweet and life can be even more for people like her, but everyone who knows hapiness can also know misery.
what is the best way to make her suffer. making her killingherself is an opition too.
>>
File: BVee1r5.png (225 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
BVee1r5.png
225 KB, 800x800
>>29175693
I meant TESTS, the "g2" season is coming and I'll get buttfucked at this rate, all I do is wallow in self pity all day long and browse 4chan.
Please take Trump to presidency, you can save this world, I believe in you

>>29175714
I could burn down her parent's stores and take her to piss poor status, but that would take too many resources because she lives in another city and will go this far just to mess with me
>>
I am really jealous! Good luck
>>
>>29175693
Please tell me you aren't the law student who was posting about the Stanford case on /b/ last night
>>
If what you say is true, you are brave; you are beautiful, and I envy you beyond measure.
>>
File: 1459358026780.jpg (295 KB, 884x902) Image search: [Google]
1459358026780.jpg
295 KB, 884x902
>>29175693
Godspeed anon-kun if no one else remembers you I will.
>>
Please don't do it anon. I don't want to lose you. Be miserable with us instead.
>>
dont do it with a gun, it adds to "gun death" statistics
hang yourself or with helium
>>
>>29174500
How would you react if you woke up in your perfect paradise. And all your pain and negative aspects melted away

And you finally felt bliss
>>
Imagine the mess you'll leave, how embarrassing...
>>
File: 1460695911245.jpg (43 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
1460695911245.jpg
43 KB, 500x421
>>29175757
I'll need, hope it doesn't jam

>>29175767
No, but I did two threads in the past two months on school shootings, but I do not intend on carrying it out, I can still be remembered as a good person, and what radical leftism is doing to the few people who are still willing to fight for their country.

>>29175770
I don't know senpai, it's ironic how someone can embrace a grim fate rather than just carry on with their lives, I'm always amazed at the complexity of humans, you guys should always strive towards virtue, bring out the super man inside of you

>>29175811
Suggesting death by hanging is a bit cruel, guns are already outlawed here, 9mms are illegal here

>>29175853
I'd probably regret doing it tbqh senpai, the moment I am set free still carrying thoughts of my own, I may realize for how little I gave up, I swear to God, we can achieve great things, those who strive for change and carry the power to convince society to change with us are the ones fit to lead our nations to greatness.

>>29175855
I'm not proud of it

> tfw people say I look like shaggy
>>
Are you gonna listen to a final song, or anything like that? If so, which one?
>>
>>29175945
You sound like you don't really want to do it.
>>
Don't fucking do it, I get suicidal thoughts sometimes but then I remember that I only get one life and I can make it better.

Trust me, things will get better if you have patience and are willing to put in a tiny bit of effort.
>>
>>29175749
very well, then cleanse with fire and bullets.
if you want to take just one do it, but if you could take more we would like.
Mata tudo caralho, sei falar portugues, deixa a marca do r9k no teu corpo para podermos demonstrar o beta uprising.
>>
File: 1449767221109.jpg (324 KB, 1383x1600) Image search: [Google]
1449767221109.jpg
324 KB, 1383x1600
>>29175957 see >>29175466

>>29175968
I don't, I honestly believe in the possibility of change but my grip on life is very faint, I went full nihilist since 8 years old when I left church, I learned in my young age that the cruelty and hardships of nature were way too earthly to be provided by a divine being, no God would allow such pain and torment to be cast upon his creation.

>>29175976
The time is now, that is the problem, I need great strenght to not get fucked in college, desperation kicks in day after day, I can't change colleges but I can change to night, but I'd rather literally die than be a coward and flee, as retarded as it sounds, I'd rather be gone than life with the shame

>>29175980
I thought about going full gentleman but I'm just too afraid of reinforcing the feminists arguments on feminicide and leaving a bad legacy for the right wingers and everyone who supported me and my views, It's essentially destroying everything I built
>>
>>29176093
feminism is that hard on brazil? here is not that big.
go full gentleman, you should also write something if you want to go full madman.
Boa sorte, anao.
>>
>>29175976
>"Trust me, things get better bruh xDDDD"

Stupid normie bullshit.
>>
>>29176093
Dude I had easy classes and I still flunked out of college, and I wasn't even partying. I felt and still feel sometimes like a loser. I got a job afterwards, and impulsively quit a few months ago without even putting my 2 weeks in. So I've made bad decisions, but I still know I can make things better and I don't want to kill myself.

I feel kinda pathetic now but I can do what it takes to be happy.
>>
>>29176158
I'm not a normie at all, see
>>29176198
>>
Maybe you can try counseling or online theraphy. It can be worth it, please try to find help from somewhere. I am speaking from expierence.
>>
File: 1465166865461.png (39 KB, 625x549) Image search: [Google]
1465166865461.png
39 KB, 625x549
>>29176157
It's a death cult, vile spawn of frankfurt school carrying the legacy of Herbert Marcuse, destroying everything our fouding fathers worked so hard to estabilish, but I never preached hate against them, we must unite instead of shaming and ridiculing each other, I've got a handful of proposals to pull this one off and both reasonable feminists and very conservative and religions people agreed, but the majority still spits on me, what can I do...

>>29176158
Pointless advice annoys me too, you should always enforce suicide, to make someone doubt themselves in such a big decision is just inhumane

>>29176198
Not to sound mean but I honestly believe I was born for a greater purpose, if not to impact my country at least indirectly there is no purpose to life, it's on the essence of what I am, I am the desire of change and I'll cling to this until my last breath, no excuses, either greatness or the grave

>>29176243
I've talked to therapists and realized their worldview is very narrow, I have existencialist problems which can only be dealt with political activism, I have dreamed of creating my own party, me and some classmate even managed to bring out the teachers to fight marxism at college, we would study the frankfurt school and turn the tides and take back what is ours, they have much to lose and yet, still decided to support us, I hope my death gives them the drive needed to take it even further
>>
>>29176337
adeus, i am going to sleep. godspeed, an higher purpose should burn feminism not just one girl.
>>
>>29174500
See you bro.
Wait for me,I'm going to do it on sunday.
I hope I see you.
>>
>>29174500
What's your excuse for not streaming it?

But we both know you won't do it.
>>
File: 1447573824508.jpg (81 KB, 924x571) Image search: [Google]
1447573824508.jpg
81 KB, 924x571
>>29177638
It feels miserable, I've spent the last few hours on how I'd do it, I think I'll just go somewhere I really like and shoot myself while sitting by a tree, with a picture of me and my parents in hands, goodbye everyone
>>
>>29174820
They won't do this, "robots" are pussy liberals
>>
Will you be executing yourself in a public place after writing a manifesto about why you did done do it?
>>
>>29174982
You won't shoot up college, normiefag. Only incels who have experienced alienation, rejection and hatred from society have the will to destroy everything normalfags love by killing them and their children. You failed normalfags will just kill yourself, because it's your own fault you have a failed life.
>>
>>29175466
I actually hope you don't do this, leave the happening to actual incels, you failed normalfags have no reason to kill normies unlike incels like me, and you'll just convince liberals that all men are violent, potentional school shooters etc.
Better to let only incel shoot up schools, so normies realize that them creating incel males will inevitably get their children shot up, so they should create social programs for incel males to be rehabilitated into society.
>>
>>29178382
I'm not even sure I have the energy to write one, there's not much to be said, I think it will be more profitable for me to remain victim, I was recently involved in some sort of escandal with feminazis trying to screw me over, and college did nothing, this would fuck them up
>>
>>29174500
DON'T FUCKING KILL YOURSELF DUMBASS
SUICIDE IS MEME SUICIDE IS A MEME SUICIDE IS MEME SUICIDE IS A MEME
DON'T
FUCKING
DO IT

FOR FUCKS SAKE
DONT KILL YOURSELF, WAIT IT OUT, TIME HEALS ALL WOUNDS, IT'S CHEESY BUT IT'S TRUE

DONT

KILL

YOURSELF
>>
Military in lieu of suicide. At least see the world and experience some shit, fuck some exotic women in different countries, yada yada yada...
>>
>>29180522
This post directed at >>29174500
>>
How old are you? I'm 31, it took me until about 27 to get my shit together and I'm still working on it. I didn't even feel like a real member of society until about 25. I'm being serious here, give it a few more years and just focus on continuous improvement. Once you get good at something it'll feel like a huge weight has been lifted off your shoulders. Money and sex come more easily with age. If you're in a rut now, I promise you it'll get better very soon. Please just do me a favor and really focus on doing better one small step at a time. All the baby steps add up and pretty soon life is a breeze.

Please anon, give me 3 more honest years. There's so much to see and do. You're living at the peak of human existence, all of the world's Infiormation available at your finger tips. Live here and now, in this insane and momentous year. Please stay alive, just do it for me. I love you.
>>
>>29174500
>>29174563
>>29174618
>>29174689
>>29174820
>>29174982
>>29175173
>>29175466
>>29175693

With utter seriousness anons. Please do not harm yourselves.
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.