[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey anon, can you do me a favor? Can you stop staring at me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1465493041704.jpg (95 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1465493041704.jpg
95 KB, 1080x1080
Hey anon, can you do me a favor? Can you stop staring at me? It's really creepy
>>
>>29174332
her face is actually really ugly
>>
>>29174332
I'm not staring, I'm trying to find your tits.
>>
Sure. Let me just take a picture so I can fap to you at home.
>>
In case of a complete collapse of society I could so easy take her and just do whatever I want with her. I would probably just begin with taking her in my lap and admiring her body, knowing good well it's the first time I feel up a good, nevertheless a 10/10 girl. Then I would tell her that her only way to survive is to please me and her by millions of years of evolution wired brain would make her attracted to me. It would be wonderful.
>>
>>29174332
o shit why is this leather hand bag talking

too spooky
>>
>titlet
>hiplet
>buttlet
no thanks
>>
>>29174767
Let's be real here, if society collapsed then all the good looking Stacies would be monopolized by violent, thuggish turbo Chads like Immortan.
>>
is it weird that this is the most desirable body type of a women in my opinion?
>>
>>29175451

I doubt the stacies will all risk going on an exodus to find a big strong chad to take her into his harem of thousands. They'll pair off with the first strong man who will have them, then pair off with the next the second a stronger guy shows up.

My apocalypse qt will be kept at my house and only allowed to roam on the property when I"m there. There aren't many chads to compete with innawoods and it's easier to steal from weak and stupid city folk. Anyone paranoid enough to have a cache of food is also paranoid enough to have a means of defending their property, including any females.
>>
>>29174332

I have seen these types of threads for years.

It's no surprise that the people who troll /r9k/ are either bitter sluts or fat neckbeards that are projecting.
>>
>>29175451
She won't have a choice. Plenty of hot girls live here but not so many Chads. I'll just take her prisone.
>>
>>29175470

spotted the pedophile

>originality
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.