[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Kiernan will never be your girlfriend >You will never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: Kiernan smiling.jpg (119 KB, 793x960) Image search: [Google]
Kiernan smiling.jpg
119 KB, 793x960
>Kiernan will never be your girlfriend
>You will never take her to the revival house to watch Jean-Luc Godard films
>You will never go to the park and listen to Van Morrison's Astral Weeks while lying on the grass
>You will never impress her by quoting Keats, or Houseman, or Shakespeare
>You will never offer to rub her feet when she's tired
>She will never cling to your arm as you walk through the streets at night
>She will never hug you and tell you how much she loves you
>She will never know you exist

Life is suffering.
>>
File: 123456.jpg (13 KB, 216x233) Image search: [Google]
123456.jpg
13 KB, 216x233
>>29174109
Plz stop, I can't take the feels.

Who the girl is isn't even that important, I just want a girl to do all of those things with.

>tfw no girl will ever hug you and tell you how much she loves you
>>
>>29174109
Didn't I just see this on /b/?
>>
>>29174109
She's just a pretty face, you could probably do those things with literally anyone else.
>>
>>29174199
>you could probably do those things with literally anyone else.
Maybe you could, Chad.
>>
>>29174109
Elle Fanning is cuter. Kiernan is like an American Emma Watson.
>>
File: kiernan feet.webm (711 KB, 818x618) Image search: [Google]
kiernan feet.webm
711 KB, 818x618
>>29174631
I don't think Elle is in the same league. She's cute in a tall, Taylor Swift kind of way, but Kiernan's more girlfriend material. Plus her feet are god tier. Pic related.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.