[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I can hear the cockroaches scratching the duct tape I used
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: meme.jpg (55 KB, 500x473) Image search: [Google]
meme.jpg
55 KB, 500x473
>I can hear the cockroaches scratching the duct tape I used to close some holes in the wall
>I know if they break in there's going to be a huge infestation because my room is a fucking pile of garbage

Who /lives in a shithole/ here?
>>
>>29173978
Eric?
Original commento
>>
>>29173978
>I can hear the cockroaches

This legit triggers flashbacks from when I used to live in Palm Beach, Florida when I was a little kid.
>>
>>29173978
>>29174007

You're both bitches to be scared of cockroaches
>>
>>29173978
I do. I am lucky in that I only get the occasional ant infestation.
>>
Remember to sleep with earplugs in desu

Don't want a curious critter getting stuck in your ear
>>
File: 1462794028872.jpg (217 KB, 1278x2170) Image search: [Google]
1462794028872.jpg
217 KB, 1278x2170
>>29173978
>live in motel
>lived in motels when i was really young with my parents, have petrifying phobias of roaches and maggots
>have been seeing roaches everywhere
>can feel them all over me even when they are not there
>scratches all over my skin from where i've tried to get the feeling to stop

please fucking kill me
>>
>tfw memories as a kid of getting out of bed and seeing multiple critters crawling out form under your blanket
>tfw memories of sleeping with one sheet on a cruddy couch as a young teen
>>
Reminds me of my first apartment, it was a total roach infested shithole and it didn't help that I am a naturally dirty person.

They built a colony in the gaps of my computer desk, I fought them at first but eventually we learned to co-exist.
>>
File: 1454534052023.jpg (13 KB, 240x232) Image search: [Google]
1454534052023.jpg
13 KB, 240x232
>see roaches a lot
>stop seeing them
>still know they're around, just being sneakier
fuckfuckfuck
>>
File: 1462557433170.jpg (15 KB, 270x200) Image search: [Google]
1462557433170.jpg
15 KB, 270x200
>>29173978
>I can hear the cockroaches
Is this you?
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg (140 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg
140 KB, 600x800
Me. Stuck in wageslave hell that barely pays the rent at this dump. The living room has half an inch of dust covering everything. Already had a rat here but idk if it's gone but the stale poo remains.
>>
>>29173978
put more duck tape on nigga
>>
>>29174039
I recognize you from the other thread that also involved cockroaches. What's the point of telling someone they're a bitch for being scared of roaches. SHITLOADS of people are afraid of roaches. Are you going to call every single one of those million people bitches individually too? What's the point of that?
>>
>>29174324
OP's little duct tape bit isn't going to last long- roaches have chemicals in their saliva to break down stuff easily, usually food, but it'll eat through duct tape quickly. OP should probably just get some electrical tape instead, the chemicals the roaches use will take a lot longer to eat through also i am completely making this all up
>>
>>29173978
Add more duct tape, problem solved
>>
apartment was a shithole filled with roaches & rats cuz the landlord was an asshole and didnt fumigate. buy a bunch of sticky mousetraps from the dollar store (the ones that are flat like paper), roaches will stick to those too.

Also, keep taping up the holes in your place
>>
Op give us a pic of your room to seehow bad it is
>>
>Share apartment with two other people
>They the Pajeet roommate is filthy
>Leave half eatten food on the counter
>Cooks stuff and leaves it on the stoove for days at a time
>Leaves cearal with milk in a bowl for days at a time
>Have had two fucking roaches in my room this year due to him

Fucking Indians
>>
>>29174601
They shit on streets in India. Nuff said.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.