[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you get cucked by dreams How do i keep living?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: A4G40SPV43UD0031.550x.0.jpg (72 KB, 550x411) Image search: [Google]
A4G40SPV43UD0031.550x.0.jpg
72 KB, 550x411
>tfw you get cucked by dreams
How do i keep living?
>>
>>29173937
Are you me?

>sleeping
>have a dream that my boyfriend goes over to a girls house and I come over later
>in the dream I come over and find them fucking
>he cums inside her
>I wake up in horror
>reach down in my underwear and find myself moist, despite being close to crying

Truly the definition of a cuck.
>>
In most of my dreams I am part of a group trying to reach some kind of goal, and I'm the one who fails/dies/fucks up.

The most recent one:

>flying a fighter jet over an area of rolling farmland, looked like upstate New York.
>lot of other jets with me too, but we weren't in any kind of formation, just together in a huge group
>distinctly remember falling behind the group and being the first one hit
>feel myself falling and spinning until I come down right beside a road.
>remember standing beside my wrecked plane, looking up at the rest of the group fighting the enemy
>sky full of contrails and explosions
>remember a sense of feeling like an abject failure, standing outside my burning plane watching this thrilling fight from the ground

I can't even be the hero in my own dreams. But that's not it, there's this last part I feel is important. Make of it what you will.

>start walking along the road for some reason
>see one of those flashing road work signs, but instead of displaying a message it's just got that picture of Han Solo getting stabbed on it, pic related
>Harrison Ford dressed as the President from from Air Force One walks out from behind it
>wake up confused
>>
>>29174133
i had a dream exactly like that... fuck it.
>>
>>29174643
at least you died for a noble cause, right?
>>
>>29174812
what do you do

im not even memeing you i'm thought about breaking up with him because i can't handle the feels i wont though obviously
>>
>>29174845
im too much of a pussy to do anything, so i cant really give you advice
>sometimes i masturbate to the dream
why my life turned like this
>>
>>29174929
I fapped right after too, but not fantasizing about the dream, I was just so horny I had to get off

He told me not to worry but every time I think about the dream I want to kill myself, doesn't help that the girl's face is posted here occasionally.
>>
>keep getting dreams where I fight someone
>suddenly I can't hit them and they beat the shit out of me
>>
File: BETA.jpg (9 KB, 176x222) Image search: [Google]
BETA.jpg
9 KB, 176x222
>dream pregnant ex friend asks me to marry her and make her an honest woman
>is insisting the baby is mine
>I'm a woman
>due to dream logic she presses my hand against her belly
>feel her wet little jelly fetus
>tiny fetal hand clasps my finger
>I fucking marry the lying slut anyway so babby will have a stable household to live in
>>
>>29175262
fucking lesbian normies reeee
>>
>>29175329
I'm not even a lesbian.
I just decided to become a sexless beta provider for literally no reason.
>>
>>29173937
>>29174133
>>29174812
>>29174845
>neurons corresponding to "my mate has a high genetic capital" fire off during your slumber
>brain tries to piece together a narrative when this happens
>see your mate demonstrating value enough to get other women
>arousal follows

It's just a vestigial bit of evolutionary biology, you don't have to be a cuck if you don't want to.
>>
>>29175559
You sound like my bf desu.

As though that somehow changes the fact that he should be out fucking attractive women and I should be shut away from the rest of society for being such a cuck.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.