[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Small penises
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: 2008-06-16-0chart.jpg (167 KB, 585x645) Image search: [Google]
2008-06-16-0chart.jpg
167 KB, 585x645
You do realise that this is the real, unshopped chart? It seems that if you're under 6 inches, you're pretty much fucked.

Women will constantly seek bigger cocks, if you aren't at least 7 inches you will never be able to pleasure a woman. Even then she'll leave you for someone else who is bigger eventually. It's how their mentality works.
>>
>>29173899
posts shopped chart
>it's unshopped chart I swear guys
>>
>>29173899
>if you aren't at least 7 inches you will never be able to pleasure a woman
>implying: you have a 7+ inch cock and feel that you and your +1standard deviation buddies are the only ones that can fuck well (i have a 7 inch cock too and female orgasm is more about the way you use your organ, not just shoving a big dick in. honestly if i go all the way in, hard, it hurts them. so idk what woman out there wants a dick about 8 inches.)
>but i'm more convinced of the fact that you've literally never had sex and you want to make others feel bad. lol
>>
>>29173957
Search for it on google, it's literally the real one.
>>
>>29174045
Learn how to greentext you reddit immigrant.
>>
tfw in the red.
>>
This survey is from woman reporting their personal experiences, which means approximately jack shit. Woman can't tell what their partners penis size is, only if it's "small" or "big enough"
>>
This chart is bullshit. It's never been confirmed to be authentic in any way, shape or form. Some fuck selling a penis enlargement solution was behind it quit obviously. So the ideal dick is the size of Nacho Vidals? Really? How common is that, when Belladona - one day of the worlds biggest sluts says it's the fattest dick she's ever seen. This idea that guys are walking around with six plus inches girth - it's just not that common. Maybe a 5% or less thing. Sure people on 4chan all have huge dongs, but they don't have any desire to prove it with a ruler very often. People
Live in a fantasy world, man. You guys need to calm down about the size of your dicks, learn how to talk to girls, it's more valuable than a fat dick.
>>
>>29175253
The size of a man's dick is a random variable not a predictable value thus assuming a woman hasnt sat on one fat dick in her lifetime is just a coping mechanism. Fat dicks can get you into their panties without even talking to them.
>>
Somebody post the actual chart.

>8 x 6 is in the ideal range
I'm fucking 6" x 6" and I can't even get blown properly unless I resort to Grindr.
>>
>>29174045
I forgot that school is out for summer.
>>
>>29175316
>womens preference
>being realistic
>making sense

my girlfriend has dreams about fucking dudes with dicks the size of pizza rollers (her own words)
>>
>>29173899

nobody ever gets rejected for their dick

also they will still suck your dick or fuck you if you eat ass
>>
>>29175316
here's the real one
>>
>>29176020
Eating ass isn't bad at all, it's better than pussy IMO. Ass taste sweeter, and girls like that forbidden fruit aspect of it.
>>
>>29176876
>4"
>enjoyable

Hahahahhha delusional diglett detected
>>
>>29176949
>eating ass

Disgusting degenerate bonobo fucks like you should be shot dead
>>
>>29176994
literally in the lowest color I don't think they actually mean enjoyable
>>
>>29176994
also, your chart also has 4 3/4 in enjoyable dicklett
>>
>tfw A

trully greatfull for my luck tho, i feel for any guy having his time alive hacked by such petty considerations
>>
My dick is at least as big as a dildo and they have to hold onto the ends of those.
>>
>>29177208
That's 5" wake up Cocklet

5" is "displayed" as enjoyable so common small dick pleb doesn't kill himself.
>>
>tfw only B but only because of girth

I can live with this.
>>
>>29177022
Girls like it, should we kill em too?
>>
>>29177345
Anything more than 5 and you're hitting the cervix and hurting the girl. Girth is where the pleasure comes in, women love the stretch and a guy grinding on their clit.
>>
>>29175871
>cucked by your girlfriend's subconscious
Sad desu
>>
>>29173899

This is completely stupid. I have an extremely attractive friend with a great job and a micro penis. It is tiny. He tells girls in advance about his micro penis.

Every girl he has dated has been phenomenally loyal, he dumped them every time. He is now married to a complete knockout beauty and she seems crazy about him.

Many girls that I have had sex with thought I was too big and it hurt too much. Getting anal is even harder because they are all worried about the size. And I am only a bit above average on length.

If you are good with hands/tongue your cock barely matters. You only post these charts because you want to use your small penis as an excuse as to why girls do not like you.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.