[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why is it generally agreed upon that women cannot be true robots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1462053099723.png (18 KB, 499x555) Image search: [Google]
1462053099723.png
18 KB, 499x555
why is it generally agreed upon that women cannot be true robots unless they're 1/10s?
>>
>>29173723
>you're a gay bitch
>your parents were brothers
>>
>>29173723
Because everything the male robot wants, a woman can get with the mere flick of a wrist. They'll never understand what it's like to be undesirable because for every woman, there are 3 men that would have a relationship/fuck/whatever her. This is not the same for men.
>>
>>29173723
There's always going to be someone betacuck desperate enough for a woman, no matter how ugly, fat, disfigured, etc. they are.
>>
>>29173723

Women in western culture are put on a pedestal. They benefit from feminism AND chivalry 24/7, and they are rewarded for their looks, and people are far easier on women.

Men are actually expected to do ALL the hard work while women just sit around and be sluts and whores. And even then, we still have to consider them our "equals"! It's a sick joke.

Robots here damn well know how easy women have it compared to them. Women are the gender with value, men are the disposable gender.
>>
File: womencanberotobs3.png (365 KB, 599x457) Image search: [Google]
womencanberotobs3.png
365 KB, 599x457
>>29173723
>unless they're 1/10s?
Wrong, even literal retards want and can get Chad

>inb4 he only took her to prom out of mercy/virtue signalling
THey are still married to this day
>>
>for every woman, there are 300 men that would have a relationship/fuck/whatever her.

fixed
>>
>>29175080
That guy has some fucked up fetishes.
Does he tie her to the bed and make her scream like a pig?
>>
File: 1444494609094.png (179 KB, 678x5000) Image search: [Google]
1444494609094.png
179 KB, 678x5000
Looking at this chart and based off my experience as a male compared to the women I've talked to, I fucking hate it when women just compare themselves to actual losers/robots. There's not enough effort a woman has to do to be successful.
>>
>>29174610
National average male to female ratio is 1.06/1 so that really doesn't make any sense ???
>>
>>29175666
>implying women only fuck one guy
>implying men fuck one woman

98% of men have less than 5 women in their lives, and 40% of men only have 1 woman in their lives. 15% of men never have sex in their lives.

>inb4 this study says men have more women

That's because they are including old men. Only take men 18-35 and not only that, blacks fuck more than white men.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.