[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>girl shows interest in me >welling urge to run away forms
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: LbDUJDk.jpg (31 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
LbDUJDk.jpg
31 KB, 300x450
>girl shows interest in me
>welling urge to run away forms
>>
File: 1465456578790.jpg (347 KB, 1658x996) Image search: [Google]
1465456578790.jpg
347 KB, 1658x996
No one else feels this feel?
>>
>>29173600
>girl shows interest in me
Fuck off, normie
>>
Run.

I met a girl in a local anonymous chatting app. She was very persistant on taking me to see Deadpool, but I just couldnt get over how quickly she warmed up to me.
Every once in a while I say hi so I can see if she still shows the same interest.

AND SHE DOES fucking freaky dude
>>
>>29173600
iktfb

sometimes i blow myself out on purpose because id prefer to have some 'woe is me' narrative of being a failure with girls - than actually get the girl and have to deal with the reality of that, a whole new bag of problems usually far more complicated than simple familiar loneliness
>>
File: tumblr_nehhpp5upJ1ragy7jo1_1280.jpg (229 KB, 550x600) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nehhpp5upJ1ragy7jo1_1280.jpg
229 KB, 550x600
>>29173600
I know that feel. But I try to almost friendzone them. I also try to turn them off with self deprecating humour.
>>
I remember in college this really pretty girl who I hadn't even met added me on facebook. She was going with one of the guys on my floor...

I had no idea what she wanted with me. But one time she just started talking to me on facebook, like chatting me up. I was so nervous, I spent like the first five minutes of the conversation just trying to type my first response...

But she didn't stop...One time she waved at me and I just ignored her....Then she started dating someone else and that was that....
>>
I understand this feel too well. Every day girls ignore you. This is the norm. But one day a girl shows interest and you can't help but go into a fight/flight response.
I had a girl give me a complement out of nowhere a few months ago and the adrenaline rush was insane. All I could manage in that moment was a "uh, okay" and she went away. Shit like that just catches you off guard.
>>
>>29173600

>girl in public is nice to me
>not sure if she is interested, is being sarcastic or is just being polite
>act neutral and leave the area

Happened many times now. Such is life.
>>
Paranoia plus abandonment issues results in me doubting every girl that shows interest and never wanting to take the risk and just go with it.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.