[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where is the best place to look for a NEET shut-in girl to be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: 1401558516556.jpg (539 KB, 1280x1192) Image search: [Google]
1401558516556.jpg
539 KB, 1280x1192
Where is the best place to look for a NEET shut-in girl to be my online GF?

I just want a girl who will always be online so we can match our sleeping schedules to play video games and watch anime and stuff together every waking hour. We can spend all the time in a Skype call and talk about lots of things.

This is my dream but every girl I meet is a normie. I've been looking for so long.

oh and by the way if it just so happens theres a shut in girl here who is interested ill include my skype here, its popsicleicecube
>>
I need to know aswell
>>
Look in a fantasy world because that's the only place a NEET shut-in girl exists
>>
>>29173645
I dont think that's true. I know they exist.
>>
>>29173683
They may exist, but they are so rare that you'll have an easier time finding a 3 headed dog.
>>
>>29173526
the ones that are real still won't want you
>>
>>29174125
why not? I'm cute, a lot of girls i've talked to have said that. My only problem is that im clingy and get attached easily. so thats why I want a shut-in who can be with me all the time.
>>
>>29173645
>All fembots are responsible level-headed women who have goals and direction
Fuck off with this meme. The fembots are just as fucked in the head as the guys who post here. A good chunk of them are NEET and live with their parents. One of my friends is a shut in who lives with her grandma and plays Splatoon all day.
>>
You're a mentally unhealthy piece of shit. Kys famalam
>>
r9k tag in omegle, i just spoke to one 40 mins ago
>>
File: 1464717470470.jpg (48 KB, 700x494) Image search: [Google]
1464717470470.jpg
48 KB, 700x494
>>29173526
>he missed out on /r9k/s get a neet girlfriend raid
I succeded
>>
>>29173526
You don't want one
First, they're all ugly

Second they're incredibly needy and greedy in the "relationship"
They'll expect you to include her in every videogame you play
If you're online, she'll expect you to be in voip with her
If she texts you at 3am and you don't text back, she'll be like "wtf why didn't you reply to me? are you sick of me?" etc etc etc

Third, they're all damaged and probably suicidal

Trust me anon, you do NOT want a neet girlfriend
You'll be getting all of the baggage of being in a n internet relationship, and guess what, you'll be getting NONE of the benefits.
You'll never look into her eyes
You'll never feel her warm body next to yours when you wake up
You'll never get your dick wet

There is straight up no reason to be in an online relationship. Especially with a fat ugly neet girl
>>
>>29174240
I dont care about looks though. and all that other stuff you mentioned is fine because i dont do anything else, so i can dedicate all my time to her.
>>
>>29174267
If you're that desperate for companionship, get a dog
At least you can get your dog to lick peanut butter off your dick
>>
>Failed normie comes to r9k after breaking up with his gf

Please, REEE!!
>>
>>29174267
Oh you will
You'll get sick of her constantly being around you
Imagine how you feel when your mom is constantly bickering at you
It'll be the same with her
Remember, she's going to be very greedy and needy. And if you don't cater to her every whim, she's going to bitch at you just like your mom bitches at you about not cleaning up all the hot pocket sleeves out of your room.
>>
>>29174298
What? I have never had a GF...

>>29174309
nah. thats all fine really.
>>
>>29174323
Well, if you're desperate
I'd suggest going to twitch and looking for female streamers who have 0 viewers
That's easily your best bet, seeing as you'll be the only neckbeard there to vie for her attention
>>
>>29174385
Oh, but for the love of god.
Don't donate to her and expect her to be obligated to give you the time of day.
If you act like you're entitled to be on her friends list or play vidya with her cuz you gave her money, that'll be a one way ticket to being perma banned from chat
>>
>>29174385
I did this once out of curiosity. I went to the very bottom of twitch and every girl I found had at least 2 viewers, and the ones with only 2 or 3 they were all mods that got really defensive by me being there and trying to chat to her.
>>
File: women can't be lonely.jpg (20 KB, 283x390) Image search: [Google]
women can't be lonely.jpg
20 KB, 283x390
Introverted shut-in NEET girls are seriously rare. Even if you stumble upon one, she's likely to be a fugly hambeast or an emo tumblerina.

All I really want is a thin NEET gf. They'll literally just choose Chad or anyone else who can provide for them so us robots are fucked.

This pic is still true. 90% of "fembots" are fucking fake bitches that deserve to be reincarnated as a malnourished nigger in Africa.
>>
>>29174463
ive met several and most were thin, try harder faggot
>>
>>29174534
Oh yeah? Where? Because I've only ever met one in my entire life and she was fucking 14. And a fucking mental wreck too.
>>
>>29174463
Well like 99.999% of fembots are actually guys
>>
>>29174240
If sex is all that interests you then of course a relationship will be shit. Why don't you people get that? Don't get into a relationship if you're only interested in sex. Just go be a slut and never drag some poor person into a shitty, dead end relationship with you.
>>
shut-in girls exist. sure. but like >>29174463
said they're always ugly/fat. Do attractive ones exist tho? Attractive malebots exist, not chad tier but not really ugly. If a female is remotely attractive, is it impossible for her to be a robot? Will she have friends and boyfriends no matter what?
>>
>>29174557
omegle r9k tag, give it a try
>>
hahaha, a lazy/or scared pussy NEET is the last thing a girl would want. they want someone on their feet, someone that they could depend on. its human fucking nature, all girls loved to be looked after.

unless its a freak of nature, which is usually an autistic whalebeast or some schizo mess of a disgusting whore. just give the fuck up.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.