[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >be in jail >for trying to rape a girl >just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: buttrapey.jpg (10 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
buttrapey.jpg
10 KB, 275x183
>be me
>be in jail
>for trying to rape a girl
>just wanted to lose my V-card
>now it'll never happen
>be sent to a really shit jail
>be strong and fit
>See another inmate with a really girl ass
>Secoundtimesthecharm.jpg
>grab him by his curly waist
>he moves like a worm,trying to escape my hold
>I'm too strong
>take off his pants and underwear
>take off my pants and underwear
>aim my dick in his butthole
>thisisit.jpg
>i smell something
>the smell of rotting,unwashed,butt
>I look in his butt and see 100% 10 year old shit
>someone it falls on my dick
>fricken knee kick him to the floor
>see him laugh
>see his big girly mouth
>Ihaveanotheridea.jpg
>grab his mouth
>oral rape him for 30 mins

So how was your afternoon my fellow robots?
>>
>posting on /r9k/
>from jail
>>
i played overwatch
>>
>>29173476
>oral rape him
>he bites your dick off
What now?
>>
Where can I find drugs strong enough to make me believe I actually experienced something like that.

pls respond
>>
>>29173598
Any chemist in the modern world.
You don't need illicit drugs to drastically alter your state of mind for a period of time. Even most cold medicines contain the right substances, you just have to take a few of them more than the recommended dosage.
Alcohol is also legal and found almost everywhere, which can often drastically enhance the impact of medications.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.