[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>one chance at life >6'3" >good jaw >thick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: webcam-toy-photo2.jpg (54 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo2.jpg
54 KB, 800x600
>one chance at life
>6'3"
>good jaw
>thick hair
>blue eyes
>giant nose

WHAT THE FUCK
REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29173302
>tall white men complaining about their looks
on par with women saying they cant find a bf
>>
There is absolutely no way you are above the age of 18, and if you are, your nose is the least of your trouble.
>>
>>29173302
""""""good"""""" jaw

lmao
>>
poor you
>>
>>29173302
fucking grow a pair

oregano
>>
>>29173302
Average jaw desu f a m

original
>>
File: 1321321321321321321.jpg (8 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
1321321321321321321.jpg
8 KB, 205x246
>>29173328
>5'9
>bad jaw
>thin hair
>brown eyes
>giant nose
>>
You look fucking fine just get a better haircut and try to grow like a chinstrap beard or something.
>>
>>29173302
im being honest here when i see your face theres nothing wrong with the nose. your jaw looks fucked though. even if its strong it looks fucked
>>
>>29173302
YOU ARE LITERALLY PERFECT
WOMEN PURPOSEFULLY LOOK FOR SMALL FLAWS IN MEN SO THEY HAVE AN EASIER TIME BEING AROUND THEM

YOU ARE PLAYING LIFE ON EZPZ MODE
>>
>>29173302
You can always get a nose job, One of the cheapest easiest forms of plastic surgery. Most of us don't have the luxury of the nose being the only bad thing about us.
>>
>>29173302

is this a troll?.. guy on the pic looks like an below average manlet
>>
First off that nose isn't even that big, second you have an absolute beta male face, so don't kid yourself that it's just the nose that stopped you.
>>
>>29173302

Rhinoplasty

Problem solved.

Meanwhile me:
> long philtrum
> no upper lip
> upper eyelid ptosis
> recessed maxilla (fixed through surgery)
> recessed mandible (fixed through surgery)
> malocclusion (fixed)
> protruding ears (somehow fixed through surgery)
> scleral show
> recessed orbital rims
> underdeveloped temples
> close set eyes
> asymmetric

Reeeeee
>>
>>29173408
He has thick nose skin, and lots of cartilage on the tip, and a hanging columella

99% chance of it coming out worse than he started with, unless he pays $30k and gets a graft
>>
>>29173302
big nose+ sekelton
but you look ok
>>
>>29173302
You look fine you idiot.
>>
>>29173302
>those puffy cheeks
You're a 6/10 at best
>>
>>29173302
Your nose is fine dude
>>
Pic is saved & will use for ugly robot threads
>>
>>29173302
""six feet three inches""
>>
cuckp;d
>>
>>29173302
>giant

Not at all. It's large but if you really think that's giant then you're an idiot.
>>
>>29173302
You'll look better when you're in your 20's and age a little
>>
>>29173433
Show us your face. Can't be that bad.
>>
for your sake i hope you're not older than 16
>>
>>29173302
You look like you're about 12, you should probably leave.
>>
File: pepe-angry-5.png (94 KB, 274x274) Image search: [Google]
pepe-angry-5.png
94 KB, 274x274
YOU DO NOT BELONG HERE LEAVE THIS REALM IMMEDIATELY OR FACE THE WRAITH OF A THOUSANDS VIRGINS
>>
If it's really you in the picture, post a frontal picture for better judgment. I have a large nose. It looks okay from the side but like total shit from the front.
>>
>>29173302
I feel this. If I had even a decent nose and no acne, I'd probably be an 8.
>>
Motherfucking Reeeeee normies getthefuckoutt
>>
These threads are becoming a fucking plague. If i where a mod i'd permaban all of you
>>
>>29173626
not him but why not? original
>>
>6'4"
>blue eyes
>decent hair
>okay face
>crippling shyness
>went to all guy school as kid and don't know how to interact with opposite sex
I got fucked over pretty bad.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.