[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who's mentally ill here? >tfw when extremely paranoid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (233 KB, 725x373) Image search: [Google]
image.png
233 KB, 725x373
who's mentally ill here?

>tfw when extremely paranoid and massive autist
>>
Let me guess, you're self-diagnosed?
>>
>>29173139
kek, i bet he is
>>
>>29173132

DEPRESSION
E
P
R
E
SS
I
O
N
>>
Schizophrenia and Asparagus Syndrome. It's actually been diagnosed. I make good NEETbux.
>>
>>29173541
I know you mostly get it while young, but still, I am scared of getting schizophrenia.
>>
Self-diagnosed antisocial personality disorder; formally diagnosed conduct disorder.

>tfw people hate you just for existing

>>29173566
Schizophrenia usually onsets in the late teens or early 20s but it can be latent for much longer.
>>
>>29173665
>Schizophrenia usually onsets in the late teens or early 20s but it can be latent for much longer.

Yes, quite concerning.
>>
>>29173431
depression its not real, just be confident and happy thats all
>>
>>29173541
How did your schizophrenia start? How did you know you had it?
>>
>>29173665
>people hate you just for existing
>when you have this and that mental disorder
>"just"
You aren't good with words, aren't you?
>>
>>29173780
>criticises others' use of language
>uses a double negative
Pedantry is not the same as cleverness you dumb cunt.
>>
I was diagnosed with an unspecified psychotic disorder when I was forced into a facility recently but I heavily suspect schizophrenia. It started with hearing shit at night, music playing at repeat all day, seeing videos play in unusual objects then things trying to kill me. That's when I got violent and the cops got involved.
>>
i wake up wanting to kill myself everyday and feel like im whats wrong with the world.
Sometimes im fine but then i start feeling something in my brain and then is all just negative/suicidal thoughts.
im dont have an official diagnosis but im going to the doc soon.
now im feeling fine and hope anyone here suffering from "not real illness" here is doing fine too because it sure is hell when you dont even know where those shit feelings come from.
i think it is because i never did any sports growing up, i always sucked at them and liked to play musical instruments or draw instead.
Sad i stopped drawing now i would be great.
>>
>>29173845
You got me.

Robot, let me post.
>>
File: nohumanity.png (61 KB, 255x205) Image search: [Google]
nohumanity.png
61 KB, 255x205
>>29173740
I 17 in high school and I just started feeling depressed for a while. I started getting weird flashbacks of aliens and demons and started talking nonsense. I stopped eating and drinking. I couldn't get out of bed and then my mom took me to the hospital where I was diagnosed.
>>
>>29173949
Sorry to hear man, I hope you can live with it.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.