[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>women consider this 10/10 I've given up on trying to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
>women consider this 10/10

I've given up on trying to understand women.
>>
That Fucker lurks on /pol/
>>
>>29172759
take a picture of yourself making that face, at that angle, with crew cut dyed blonde hair.

>hint: you probably won't look as good as the lad in your picture, cuck
>>
>>29172759
Not a fag but his face is symmetrical. He also isn't an ugly beast like eggman. The problem is he looks beta. If it weren't for his fame he would be only a step above elliot.
>>
>>29172797
gib broof bls thx
>>
>>29172800
>Anon takes a picture of himself, will almost definitely be less attractive
>Completely ignoring wealth/fame
>>
is that my boy JB?

it's probably cause hes got a lot of charisma and talent

hes not really a tall or good looking guy
>>
File: MTM2OTI2NTkwNzE3MTQyNjIz.jpg (57 KB, 620x762) Image search: [Google]
MTM2OTI2NTkwNzE3MTQyNjIz.jpg
57 KB, 620x762
>>29173008
Albeit a little feminine you're delusional if you don't think this face is considered attractive
>>
>>29172797
also waiting for proof desu ne~
>>29173072
>attractive
matbe if you like 40 yeah old lesbians breh
>>
>>29173072
LMFAO

looks like a white elliot rodger
>>
>>29173072

Aye agreed. Good looking lad just a little feminine. Personally that repulses me but you can see why he would appeal to (young) teenage girls.
>>
>>29173072

Good symmetry means his face is pleasant to look at. Throw in talent, fame and a good sense of style and it's obvious why women like him even if he isn't the archetype of masculinity.
>>
File: image.jpg (666 KB, 2880x1800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
666 KB, 2880x1800
I would have desu before he transitioned and got all butch
>>
>>29172759
Who says they do? Not even pre-teen girls like him that much any more
>>
>>29173268
lol 2 of his music videos have 1 billion views from this year,
>>
Bieber also has a huge canadian cunt clogger though, so don't forget that while you're crying into your pillow
>>
File: 1464645106439.png (597 KB, 645x512) Image search: [Google]
1464645106439.png
597 KB, 645x512
Mfw every other robot, who literally have zero success with women, try to call men who women love, ugly
>>
>>29172759

Women consider two things attractive: things that look naturally attractive to them and that's different for everyone and ANYTHING YOU PUT IN FRONT OF THEIR FACE AND SHOWER WITH ATTENTION TELLING THEM ITS ATTRACTIVE. The former is genuine and the latter stems from their natural retarded desire to fit in and be approved of by the most number of attractive people as possible.

I'd point out the contradiction here but women somehow get away with being walking, breathing contradictions.

>>29173072

It's the lips too. Every single dude deemed Chad-level of attractive by girls always has those lips, with the curve in the middle.
>>
the jews tell women that beiber is attractive and they follow like sheep
>>
>>29173268
This is called delusion
>>
File: justin_bieber_ck_640.jpg (36 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
justin_bieber_ck_640.jpg
36 KB, 640x360
women consider this attractive

yep, not sayign anything

remember, girls don't just look at your fucking face

they look at your physique , your status, wealth, etc

it's fucking bieber

go jam to his shit, i fucked my first girlfriend to jb, me and my current one love to fuck to 'what do you mean' lol
>>
>assert that a man is feminine, ugly and unattractive
>get upset that he fucks more woman than you
I never understood why so many guys hate on Bieber, I thought it was hilarious how he BTFO the comedians he invited to his roast. Seems bro-tier as fuck
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.