[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cuttie thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 22
File: Cutties.png (377 KB, 539x959) Image search: [Google]
Cutties.png
377 KB, 539x959
How does it feel to know you'll never (NEVER) have your foreskin and all its associated sensory nerves back?
How does it feel to know that you will never feel the same pleasure we feel?
How does it feel to know that you will always have a glans that looks like the Sahara desert?

>inb4 "you're just an uncut American who's ashamed of being uncut"

I'm actually European, cutfags :)
>>
Bump. You won't get away this time, cutties >:)
>>
>>29172757
keep spreading the good word friendo
>>
Bump, lads. I need cutties to see this,

>>29172858
I will, senpai.
>>
>>29172757
Being uncut is gross. I laugh while cucking you and your unclean dick
>>
>>29172952
That's like shaving off all your hair instead of washing it. Lazy fag
>>
>>29172757

>having pictures of penises saved on your computer

faggot
>>
>>29172952
>"what is a shower?"

I really hope you're joking, lad.
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 500x529) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 500x529
WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO MEAN?
reeeeeeeeEeeeeeEEEEEEEE
WHY DO YOU HAVE TO REMIND ME OF MY RUINED DICK
REEEEEEEEeeeeeEeeeeeee
>>
>>29172757
I hope it will be illegal some day to mutilate baby boys. But that'd be a decent thing to do for men so of course it won't happen.
>>
So how's that dick cheese friend?
>>
>tfw my dad had me circumcised because "lol it might get gross"

THANKS FOR FUCKING MUTILATING ME INSTEAD OF ME LEARNING TO WASH MY DICK! YOU REALLY SAVED ME IN THE LONG RUN!
>>
File: pic related 2.jpg (226 KB, 1233x829) Image search: [Google]
pic related 2.jpg
226 KB, 1233x829
>How does it feel to know you'll never (NEVER) have your foreskin and all its associated sensory nerves back?
>How does it feel to know that you will never feel the same pleasure we feel?
>How does it feel to know that you will always have a glans that looks like the Sahara desert?
Feels good man
>>
>>29173050
To teach Americans a lesson.

Also because it's funny.
>>
>>29173112
>oh no I'll have to clean my penis! D:

How lazy are you?
>>
>>29173112
I have phimosis, but I can still pull it back enough while soft to wash it out. It's sensitive as fuck under hot water, though. The pain can only be tolerated for a short amount of time.
>>
File: 1465103083049.jpg (395 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1465103083049.jpg
395 KB, 1920x1080
>>29172757
>always thought being cut was normal and the better thing to do
>come to r9k a few years ago and realize uncut is better is pretty much everyway

I've also noticed that being uncut makes the penis look bigger. What's the reason for cut the foreskin off anyway? Why is it a religious thing?

MY PENIS WILL NEVER BE THE SAME IM CUT AND I FAP WITHOUT LUBE GOD PLEASE SAVE ME SMITE ME DOWN
>>
>>29173112
I only take a shower once a month if even that and I never get any cheese. It's just a meme senpai.
>>
>>29173255
Because Americans hate their sons.

My penis would look tiny if I was cut, but it looks all right with foreskin.
>>
i have worse problems
>>
File: 1448849948205.jpg (502 KB, 971x1600) Image search: [Google]
1448849948205.jpg
502 KB, 971x1600
Post your favorite cutlet excuses. Mine is "dude it looks gross".

>cutting your newborn's dick tip off, giving them lifelong drydick, just because you think it looks nice to have a jew shaft

Circumcision should be a choice. Period.
>>
For starters, why don't we call circumcision by its proper name -- MALE GENITAL MUTILATION.
>>
>>29173399
Jeebus christ. Uncutfag living in Jewistan here. Is there any official source on that?
>>
>>29172757
Jokes on you faggot. I can last an hour in bed, whereas your oversensitive worm dick lasts 2 minutes. I also don't have dick cheese or phimosis like you.
>>
I genuinely feel sorry for cutfags. It makes me cringe to think what fapping must be like for them.
>>
>>29173753
Same here, anon. How does it not hurt?
>>
Why do we call them "cutlets?" It doesn't seem derogatory enough. Why not "sniplet?" It sounds even more diminutive and cute, meaning it will devalue the circumcised even more.
>>
>>29172757
>tfw cut but somehow still have foreskin it feels amazing when fapping

Anyone else like this?
>>
>>29173667
Nice projection. I can edge for hours at a time if need be, and often do.
>>
Nice try roastie, but actual men aren't so petty.

I feel for you guys who were cut against your will. One day this shit won't happen anymore. One day there may be a way to restore your foreskin. Don't lose hope, guys.
>>
>>29172757
Feels good not having to worry about smegma. My dick is clean

because I never put it in anything
>>
>>29174054
>worry about smegma
This is a myth. If you shower every day, you'll never encounter it.
>>
>>29174054
I'm uncut and I never get smegma, what's your argument now?

BTFO
T
F
O
>>
being cut reduces std contraction by 60%.
your dick is a breeding ground for bacteria.
it gets dirtier easier.
your hyper sensitive to every thing.

i love having a lobotomized cock. makes life easy.
>>
>>29173127
What did Americans do to you? Did you get food poisoning at a McDonalds?
>>
File: 1425624611169.jpg (318 KB, 900x641) Image search: [Google]
1425624611169.jpg
318 KB, 900x641
>>29172757
I have a dilemma I'm going to face in the near future.
You see, I have this thight fucking ring of skin in one place around my shaft when I pull the skin back.
It's not like I can't pull it back at all, but when I'm fully erect, I cannot pull it back below the corona.
When I'm soft it's not a problem, but when erect I can't

So according to a urologist I was talking with about I need to have circumcision
But thanks to me having to life and thus, constantly sitting on the internet I got to know that being cut is fucking horrendous, or at least it's worse than being uncut in terms of pleasure. So fuck that.

And there's this method called Preputioplasty. Basically cutting the foresking and then sewing it horizontally, or so I've heard. It's supposedly is a better alternative to circumcision, and you still get to keep your foreskin.

Now, question to you fellow robots. Should I pursue preputioplasty, or just give up, and succumb to the fate of being cut?
>>
>>29174159
>cutties actually believe this
It's just to make yourselves feel better

A condom and a shower fix all issues circumcision supposedly 'solves'
>>
I was born in Canada but moved to the States for a little while when I was younger. When my parents took me to the doctor as a baby, he was astounded and amazed he was seeing a baby that wasn't circumcised.

Is being cut commonplace in the States? Actually, I don't even know how common it is here in Canada.
>>
>>29174209
Don't get cut, anon! I have a tight foreskin too. I can pull it back when soft, but not when erect, same as you. But I'd rather have phimosis than be cut.
>>
>>29174382
In all anglo countries, except for the UK, it's common. Idk how the English avoided Shecklestein's razor.
>>
>>29174382
yes, it's very common unless you are hispanic. at least, that's what i understand from the latinos i know.
>>
>>29174209
If you get cut and regret it you can't go back
>>
>resident smelly cheese dick reporting in
>'cutties are the ones BTFO '

gahahahahahahagha
>>
>>29174626
It's called a shower, anon :)
>>
>>Early Adverse Experiences May Lead to Abnormal Brain Development and Behavior

Self-destructive behavior in current society promotes a search for psycho-biological factors underlying this epidemic. The brain of the newborn infant is particularly vulnerability to early adverse experiences, leading to abnormal development and behavior. Although several investigations have correlated newborn complications with abnormal adult behavior, our understanding of the underlying mechanisms remains rudimentary. Models of early experience, such as repetitive pain, sepsis, or maternal separation in rodents and other species have noted multiple alterations in the adult brain, correlated with specific behavioral types depending on the timing and nature of the adverse experience. The mechanisms mediating such changes in the newborn brain have remained largely unexplored. Maternal separation, sensory isolation (under stimulation), and exposure to extreme or repetitive pain (over stimulation) may cause altered brain development. (Circumcision is described as an intervention with long-term neuro-behavioral effects.) These changes promote two distinct behavioral types characterized by increased anxiety, altered pain sensitivity, stress disorders, hyperactivity/attention deficit disorder, leading to impaired social skills and patterns of self-destructive behavior. The clinical importance of these mechanisms lies in the prevention of early adverse experiences and effective treatment of newborn pain and stress.

Anand, K. and Scalzo, F., "Can Adverse Neonatal Experiences Alter Brain Development and Subsequent Behavior? Biol Neonate 77 (2000): 69-82.

Wow, I NEVER WANT TO HEAR MY PARENTS COMPLAIN ABOUT ME BEING A NEET AGAIN!
>>
> haha just use a shower and clean the dick cheese off xD

Okay but why even when the dick is clean is still smells like rotten eggs? It made me stop giving blowjobs because of all the gross uncut guys where I live.
>>
>>29174831
YOUR VAGINA SMELLS GROSS ASWELL, WHORE! DOES THAT STOP MEN FROM GOING DOWN ON YOU!?

>>29172757
>Danish scientist suggests that circumcisions the cause behind the autism epidemic

time.com/4314388/new-autism-dispute-is-circumcision-a-factor
>>
>>29172757
I don't really give a fuck, since I'm probably never going to have sex anyways.
>>
File: spoons.png (552 KB, 639x485) Image search: [Google]
spoons.png
552 KB, 639x485
>tfw cut and hate it
>tfw gonna get my future son cut too even though its terrible

wake me up, when september ends...
>>
>>29173127
I'm not American though, I'm just a kike
>>
File: gisgustingblood.webm (845 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
gisgustingblood.webm
845 KB, 480x320
Cmon guys... We fucking know, OK? Do you really need to feel superior that bad that you are throwing your fellow robots under the bus? We didn't choose to be cut and we already know the drawbacks.
>>
File: so cruel.png (42 KB, 640x385) Image search: [Google]
so cruel.png
42 KB, 640x385
>>29174950
WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU!? WHY!?
Okay fine, don't complain when he's a NEET or a psychopath, you fuck!
>>
>>29175093
Forgot the link.
www.cirp.org/library/psych/cansever
>>
>>29175066
holy shit that can't be healthy
>>
>>29173528
No, because it's probably fake. Circumcision is still retarded though.
>>
>>29173528
>>29173399
>>29175163
Literally two seconds of googling.
http://www.circumcision.org/brain.htm
>>
How does it feel to have a hood over your dick like a savage?
How does it feel to have most girls think your dick is weird?
How does it feel to have an unclean dick?
>>
>>29175093
Wtf is this graph even? I can't read autism
>>
>>29172757
Is there anyone who's NOT gay, that gives a shit about circumcision?
>>
>>29175412
>how does it feel to have most girls think your dick is weird?

Does your knowledge of the world just end at the borders of the United States? Here in Europe, it's the opposite. If you're cut people will look at you funny.
>>
>>29172757
>Americans removes the foreskin of their children's dick, just because it happened to them.

It's batshit insane. I'm so glad I have my whole dick intact. A dick that has been through millions of years of evolution the become the perfect pleasure machine.
And some people have it crippled and pretend to be fine with it.
SAD
>>
>>29175434
Read the link. These are IQ test results taken before and after the circumcision of four through seven year olds.
>>
>>29172757
>implying I won't just sign up for foregen the moment it becomes available
>>
>>29173849
Yup.
Feels great.
Even did a little stretching for a year or so to grow a little more skin.
>>
>>29175468
It dulls your penis's sensitivity and it's traumatic. It's sick.
>>
>>29175528
THIS. THANK GOD FOR THEM. All the technology is there and stem cell tech is already pretty advanced so all we need know is to grow and implant the foreskins and then figure out how to get back the brain receptors associated with the foreskin back.
>>
>>29175603
I hope you get your foreskin back, f4m
>>
File: 1465445054921.png (71 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
1465445054921.png
71 KB, 220x220
>>29172757
First off
>Im European
Fuck off Europe is not a single entity I'm so sick of this shit Europe is an entire continent with like 28 countries the US is a single country

Secondly, I'm from the US and I'm uncut so its great

Thirdly, for all the cut guys, soon you will be able to get all of it back

http://www.foregen.org
>>
this is divide and conquer tactics employed by butthurt roasties. do not fall for their tricks robots! sage and hide future cut shaming threads!
I have a healthy uncut dick btw
>>
File: i hate life.png (21 KB, 1127x685) Image search: [Google]
i hate life.png
21 KB, 1127x685
>>29175649
Thanks. Please, share our stories of pain with all of your friends.
>>
>>29175678
Fine, if you want to be specific I'm from Ireland.
>>
File: 1449345616424.jpg (51 KB, 573x609) Image search: [Google]
1449345616424.jpg
51 KB, 573x609
>MFW uncut
>MFW my forefathers didnt fall for the kikes lies
>MFW finding out cutfags cant even fap without lube
>>
>>29176031
Cut and I can fap without lube, using a bit of skin I have left. I actually prefer it without lube, my head is too sensitive to masturbate with directly
>>
>>29172757
>How does it feel to know you'll never (NEVER) have your foreskin and all its associated sensory nerves back?
meh
>How does it feel to know that you will never feel the same pleasure we feel?
i don't care because the pleasure i receive is amazing
>How does it feel to know that you will always have a glans that looks like the Sahara desert?
my dick looks good what u talkin abt
>>
>>29176031
i am cut and i only fap w.o lube the vast majority of the time. i actually dont understand the whole ~need lube 2 masturbate~ meme
>>
It's actually kind of sad to think about, but there are guys here in america that don't even know what foreskin is. They never had one, their parents never talk about it, all their friends are cut. It's like a whole part of your body gets removed without you knowing, and everyone just sweeps it under the rug.
>>
>>29175412
>>29175478
i'm just gonna throw myself under the bus here

i'm an american girl and uncut is imo better than cut. looks better, tastes better, feels better... honestly cut dick is so fucking dry, feels like you're sucking actual wood

/hides
>>
File: 1430632511400.png (41 KB, 600x708) Image search: [Google]
1430632511400.png
41 KB, 600x708
>tfw had phimosis
>tfw managed to stretch it
>tfw can now retract it when flaccid

Just a bit more to go and it'll be fine when erect. Not like I'll ever get laid but oh well, feels good.
>>
>>29174528
Before the NHS it was common in the UK too.
>>
File: 1463264724435.jpg (40 KB, 388x392) Image search: [Google]
1463264724435.jpg
40 KB, 388x392
>>29172757

>mfw my dad was born in europoorland
>mfw he's uncut but had me cut because of my american mother

suicide when?
>>
>>29176346
>used-up roastie prefers pruned dicks

she thinks she's helping, lol.
>>
>>29175412

>How does it feel to have a hood over your dick like a savage?

A "savage"? What do you mean by this?

The foreskin is part of the penis. It's not "savage" to have it any more than it's savage to have all of your ears, or your lips, or for a woman to have labia, or for you to have all your toes.

It's literally a part of your body.
>>
>>29176122

It has to do with how tightly you were cut.

If they did a looser circ, you still have moveable shaft skin when you're erect, so you can imitate to some extent the gliding action of an intact penis.

If they did a tight circumcision as Dr. Spratling recommended back in the day to prevent masturbation, then masturbating without lube can be very painful because the skin doesn't move. It's basically fused to the internal tissue of the penis and pulling on it can hurt (and potentially damage your penis).

>In all cases...circumcision is undoubtedly the physician's closest friend and ally, offering as it does a certain means of alleviation and pronounced benefit, granting as it does immunity from after-reproach. Those cases in which the glans presents a moist, semi-oily appearance, with papillae strikingly developed about the corona, long thickened foreskin, pliant and giving, large and often tortuous dorsal veins, go to make up a picture that is exceedingly tempting to the surgeon's scissors.

>The whole operation, when the scissors and continuous suture are used, takes only four to six minutes - and time is a great consideration, especially in the case of the insane, even though local anaesthetics may be used. To obtain the best results one must cut away enough skin and mucous membrane to rather put it on the stretch when erections come later. There must be no play in the skin after the wound has thoroughly healed, but it must fit tightly over the penis, for should there be any play the patient will be found to readily resume his practice, not begrudging the time and extra energy required to produce the orgasm. It is true, however, that the longer it takes to have an orgasm, the less frequently it will be attempted, consequently the greater the benefit gained.

Spratling, EJ. "Masturbation in the adult", Medical Record, Vol. 48, 28 September 1895, p. 442-3
>>
>>29173255

>What's the reason for cut the foreskin off anyway? Why is it a religious thing?

Rabbi Maimonides stated that in his opinion the real purpose of circumcision in Judaism was to sexually suppress men by damaging their penis.

(Maimonides. Guide of the Perplexed, translated by Shlomo Pines. University of Chicago, 1963, p. 609)
>>
>>29174944

The foreskin isn't just useful for sexual intercourse. It facilitates masturbation, too, both by its action as a natural mechanical lubricant, but also because it has lots of specialized nerve endings that can give you erogenous pleasures from stretch and fine touch reception.
>>
>>29176031
I'm cut and I can't fap with lube, only without.
>>
>tfw you have to live your life with a incomplete dick
REEEEEEEEEEE
WHY DID YOU LET THEM CUT IT MUMMY
REEEEEEEEEEE
HOW DO I FIX THIS REEEEeeeeEEE
>>
>>29177695

What happens if you try to fap with lube?
>>
>>29172757
>Why cutfags can't fap without lube

Why do people keep parroting this meme?

I've never needed lube to fap, I just pump the shaft and corona.

Do other cutfags use lube?
>>
>>29177846
Just can't seem to cum
>>
>>29176031
I fap without lube. It works as long as my hand isn't sweaty or sticky or some shit
>>
>>29177885
The
>glans that looks like a cracked desert
should have been a sign he was a troll.
>>
>>29177885

>Why do people keep parroting this meme?

Because it's true for a lot of men.

One of the major original purposes of circumcision getting popular in the US was to punish and impede masturbation.

Tight circumcisions that left no moveable shaft skin were favored, because the less moveable skin you have, the less comfortable it is to masturbate. If the skin doesn't slide around, fapping dry really sucks.

Grab your forearm in your fist and slide the fist up and down. Notice how easily. the skin moves. This is the case with an intact penis, or a penis that has been loosely circumcised.

Now try the same with your index finger. Notice how your hand "catches" on the tight skin of your finger. This is how it is for a tightly circumcised penis--basically no skin mobility.

See >>29177566 for an excerpt from Dr. Spratling's article where he talks about how to make it hard to fap you need to remove enough skin and mucosa to leave no mobility in remaining tissue.
>>
>>29174209

I think you should get a second opinion from a foreskin-friendly surgeon.

I got circumcised and it's caused me a lot of issues. I wouldn't recommend it.
>>
I've never seen an uncut penis in person. I feel like I would not like it. What are the pros or cons for the receiver?
>>
"GIRLS PREFER IT THIS WAY" - the cutfag virgin on r9k lmao
>>
>>29173818
I use a lot of spit
>>
>>29178607

Frisch et al. found that female partners of intact men were less likely to report frequent orgasm difficulties, painful intercourse, and a sense of incomplete sexual needs fulfillment than female partners of circumcised men.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21672947
>>
>>29172757
>be me
>cut
>fap by moving the skin on my shaft up and down really fast
>never used lube ever

Un cuts will never know the feeling of cheating the system
>>
File: 1461796281611.jpg (13 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1461796281611.jpg
13 KB, 200x200
>>29172757
Wait, so is this why all those videos and news reports of dudes jerking off in public and getting arrested are uncut guys? Glad im cut and not a jerk off addict like uncut guys.
>>
>>29178678

>fap by moving the skin on my shaft up and down really fast

This is only possible because you were not tightly circumcised. Otherwise, if you'd had a tight cut, the skin simply wouldn't move. It would be held taut and trying to move it would hurt you.
>>
>>29178742
CHEATING
THE
SYSTEM
>>
>>29178673
>caring about what women think

hey did you hear hilarys speach last night too?
>>
>>29178742
Nigga are you retarded? Cut guys can move the skin of their shaft.
>>
>>29178867

>Cut guys can move the skin of their shaft.

Not if they have a tight circumcision.

See my earlier post. >>29177566

American doctors used to INTENTIONALLY leave no mobile shaft skin on the penis, to make it hard to fap.

Even after the masturbation stigma faded, the "high and tight" circumcision style was very popular well towards the end of the 20th century.

A lot of people have observed that lately (since roughly the mid 90's is my estimate) they've been tending to do looser circumcisions.

Here's one thread on another site where this is discussed.

http://www.experienceproject.com/question-answer/When-Did-Doctors-Start-Removing-Less-During-Circumcisions/636842

Trust me. It is possible to do a circumcision that leaves you without moveable skin on your shaft, and doing this was very common up until recently. Just because you happen to have a loose circumcision doesn't mean you can extrapolate your experience of having play in your skin to every other cut guy.
>>
File: 1465526364457.jpg (33 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1465526364457.jpg
33 KB, 500x375
>I'm proud of my anteater cock

Gahahaha
>>
>>29179079

If you're trying to make me feel better about being cut it's not working.

I want my foreskin back.
>>
These comments make me want to go out to have a son just so I can cut him. I don't want to be the only one that suffers this harrassment
>>
Why do Europoors hate cutfags so much? Most of the black guys in the BBC porn they all fap to are circumcised.
>>
File: FUCKME.jpg (63 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
FUCKME.jpg
63 KB, 700x700
>Fantasize about a woman fellating my mutilated dick
>Always lose concentration when I remember the lack of sensitivity would mean I wouldn't feel anything

AHHHHHHAAAAHHH
I WILL NEVER HAVE NORMAL SEX EVER IN MY FUCKING LIFE
I WAS MUTILATED BY MY KIKE PARENTS
>>
File: 1424149988600.jpg (26 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
1424149988600.jpg
26 KB, 600x375
I don't understand why anybody argues about this. You guys are just memeing, right?

Surely everybody understands that circumcision is a monstrous and retarded act that we men need to work together to stop, and that being uncircumcised is undeniably the better state to be in? I say this as a cutfag.
>>
>>29173153
I have phimosis too. Fuck that shit.
>>
File: WojakInTheTrenches.jpg (93 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
WojakInTheTrenches.jpg
93 KB, 500x500
>>29179307

I know this feel, bro. I've had three different women suck my cock, and I have consistently felt nothing. I went full autism and bought a TLC-X device to restore, but I'm not holding my breath that it'll do anything.
>>
>>29179416

I've had my cock sucked/licked dozens of times and it has been a complete letdown literally every one of those times.

No feeling at all.

Yes, I'm cut.
>>
>>29179416

Also be careful when using the device. There was this guy on the old TLC restoration forum who fucked up his dick using one of those tuggers (if I recall correctly he popped a boner while wearing it and the sudden tension/stretch caused nerve damage via traction injury. He lost propioception in his penis).
>>
I was under the impression we cut off foreskins cuz as a society we can only go as fast as the slowest dumbest fucking morons. And most morons aren't smart enough to keep their dicks clean or wear condoms. So it's easier to just lower the risk of STIs by circumsizing instead of educating all of us dumbfucks. But yes I agree it should be a choice.
>>
>>29179079
that looks like a fat forearm and hand lol
>>
>>29179566

Most of the world doesn't circumcise and the men there do just fine. Cleaning the penis isn't like solving a Rubik's cube. It's easier than brushing your teeth.

In babies you don't have to do anything but just clean the outside part (because the head of the penis is fused to the foreskin by the synechia, there's no need to clean under the foreskin, and trying to do so is actually dangerous). As the synechia breaks apart gradually during childhood/adolescence, the foreskin most often becomes retractable. And when that happens, then to clean it, you just pull it back and clean it in the shower, and then slide it forward again. It's very easy. Anyone capable of brushing his teeth is capable of cleaning his penis.

Male circumcision became popular in the US largely as a punishment for masturbation (and to some extent because the natural development of the male sex organs was poorly understood and because the natural human form was considered "dirty"--both in a physical sense and a "moral" sense). These are the same reason female circumcision enjoyed a brief (and comparatively small) heyday in the US.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvX5J7lAv4g
>>
File: 1458061174382-2.jpg (209 KB, 816x816) Image search: [Google]
1458061174382-2.jpg
209 KB, 816x816
>>29179307
>>29179416
>>29179463

You will have it back soon
>>
>>29172757

Makes me want to join up with anti-circumcision groups, to be honest.
>>
>>29179416
>>29179463

Uncut here. It doesn't really feel like anything for me either. I like BJs bcause of the psychological aspect.
>>
>>29179873

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e61hWdKPNnw
>>
>>29179947

>I like BJs bcause of the psychological aspect.

What do you mean? Not trying to be snarky I just want to know more.
>>
>>29179703

>Foregen

The science isn't there yet when it comes to human cell regrowth.

We're getting closer every year, so it's not too far away.
>>
please tell me you faggots are memeing when you say you don't feel anything on your cut cock. i'm cut, sex is good for me, my brother, friends etc, why are you fucks so concerned geez.
>>
>>29179978
Not him but I get more out of the presence of a woman's lips on my penis, eye contact, playing, edging, etc., than I do the physical pleasure.

Unless she is just that good, which I have also had.
>>
>>29172757
You know what's weird? I'm uncut and enjoy masturbating with a towel because the really light/soft friction gets me off pretty hard. Feels like fucking a well-groomed bush.
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (39 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg
39 KB, 900x900
>>29180149

>I'm fine so why do you care
>Lol who cares if millions of boys were mutilated because of an archaic procedure originally used to stop male masturbation.

FUCK YOU FAGGOT. MY DICK IS A FUCKING D E S E R T. I FEEL N O T H I N G ON MY COCK BECAUSE OF DIRTY, PEDOPHILE KIKES
>>
>>29179978
For me it's kinda like what this >>29180164 anon said, but it's more the ultimate dominance. She is pleasuring you, and for the most part not receiving any pleasure herself (if she is, it is through no effort from me).
>>
File: 1409964188979.jpg (77 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1409964188979.jpg
77 KB, 409x409
>uncut top teir.
>younger brother is a cut bottom teir

Man, I fucking dodged that bullet. And I don't have ant eater dick, so my penis is nice and comfy.
>>
>>29180149

Fuambai Ahmadu got her clitoris and labia cut off and she says sex is just as good as before.

So should we start mutilating girls now?
>>
>>29172952
Every single girlfriend and girl I've sent a dick pick to hasn't given a shit that I was cut, I've literally never got a single negative response and reaped the rewards many times.
>>
>>29180606
To be fair, a lot of women prefer cut. It's when you're uncut that you get the worm comments and shit unless you pull it all back.
>>
>finally get a rl date
>he's flip
>tfw researching flip circumcision rates
>tfw they're incredibly high
>super disappointed
>tfw it didn't matter once things progressed to that level anyway

I would never allow a child of mine to get mutilated like that but it's not the end of the world on my end of things.
>>
>>29178961
Oh my god, I thought that loose circumcisions were the norm. So I'm less fucked than the traditionally circumcised guy?
>>
>people complaining about being cutted

http://www.webcamjackers.com/video/my-subincision-3670.html

I still don't understand how are you supposed to:
pee without spilling everywhere
have sex without spilling everywhere
have a child
>>
>>29180876

>Oh my god, I thought that loose circumcisions were the norm.

Maybe they are now? It's hard to say. To my knowledge there is very little data on circumcision tightness trends.

But anecdotally, a lot of people have reported that doctors are doing looser circs now than they did in the recent past.

Unfortunately this is leading to a new trend of "re-circumcision".

http://www.thewholenetwork.org/twn-news/my-son-needs-to-be-re-circumcised

>So I'm less fucked than the traditionally circumcised guy?

A guy with a tight circumcision won't be able to comfortably masturbate without lubricant, his erections may be painful (due to the skin being "on the stretch", during erection), and he may find his scrotal skin is getting pulled up his shaft to compensate for the lack of penile skin.

So, all else being equal, I would say that you are less fucked than you would have been if you had had a similar circumcision style except tighter.
>>
I'm tightly cut and getting a hard boner is painful.
I would kill another person just to get my foreskin back.
plus I cant orgasm without about an hour of play and ive resorted to prostate stim with dildos and shit and its not painful and I can actually feel pleasure.
>>
I'd gladly suck on either. Womyn must be the same.
>>
>>29173119
Holy shit finally a dick that looks like mine. Wish we could 69. Saved!
>>
Feels shitty. I dont feel sad about it though, moreso kind of resentful. Wtf mom?
>>
And yet I'm still gleefully playing with my beautiful cut cock. What kills me is my virginity.
Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.