[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this is /r9k/ in a nutshell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: Wilson-77.jpg (226 KB, 1200x1738) Image search: [Google]
Wilson-77.jpg
226 KB, 1200x1738
this is /r9k/ in a nutshell
>>
>>29172743
I don't get it

roboblox
>>
>>29172743
We're afraid to get wet.
>>
>>29172883
Why wouldn't you be?
I don't want to get wet
>>
Looks comfy to me desu
>>
>>29172861
It's an analysis of how everyday us robots remeber why we are here, and more importantly.

The joke here is that we dont have gonads/motivation to ever take action to make ourselves better/happy.

maybe that is what makes us the truest and worst type of degenerate:m we now the answers to our problems but we dont act on it.

That sounds alot worse than some pudgy, bald 30 year old man meowing at people and doesnt realize what he is doign wrong
>>
I have been struggling with trying to get my feet off the ground here with getting my life together, but the more free time I have to think about it, the more confused I get and the less I think I know how to actually start.

How to you turn your life around without being a phony? where do you start?
>>
>>29173594
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kz40vwcTGFo
>>
>>29172743
Did he just realise that's not a tv?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.