[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you realise that some of the anons you conversed with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 512x512
>tfw you realise that some of the anons you conversed with in the past when you visited this site have passed away

>tfw some of the images in your folders were created by dead people
>>
>tfw you realize you assign kind of a default personality template to everyone you talk to on 4chan based on what they post
>tfw realize people actually vary wildly in life experiences and perspectives and you know virtually nothing about any of them at all, your entire construction of them in your mind is a delusion
>tfw you will never know what all of these people you've talked to are really like
>>
>>29172727
> tfw you feel your experience and views are unique
> tfw you live the same bland, predictable life as thousands of others
at least im not a normie
>>
>>29172727
>tfw you're not an anglo and post on all kinds of english speaking websites
>tfw many of these faggots are actually racist against you but they just don't know who you are
>tfw they'd automatically reject you based on your accent
Fuck off you cunts.
>>
> robots mostly feel like your friends because of your mutual love for dank memes and shitposting
> you are still sharing a site with people who have mental disorders, who have killed people/animals and get off to incredibly depraved shit at someone else's expense
> there is a chance that befriending a robot irl is extremely dangerous even though you like imagine everyone is being ironic
Call me a pussy, but there have been times I dialed back on trolling because the responses were way too left field. I miss 2008 /r9k/, I trusted robots to not be crazy, just kind of dickish.
>>
>>29173585
>who have killed people/animals and get off to incredibly depraved shit at someone else's expense
that's just you. btw get checked for brain tumors
>>
File: 2825591-8919306837-I1nE3.gif (112 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
2825591-8919306837-I1nE3.gif
112 KB, 500x333
pour one out for your robohomies
>>
>>29173675
> not seeing the guy with the rats in alcohol today
> weekly how do we torture women/normie threads
> the drivers license thread using some gore as the OP, which implies OP looks for this sort of thing on his downtime
You also can't read, btw. I wasn't talking about me.
>>
>>29173204
>tfw you realise every poster isn't white
>>
>>29173781
>You also can't read, btw
yeah, sorry about that.

Well I guess after all I am desanitized because I didn't care that much about the gore and I thought the rat guy is just retarded.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.