[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Listen. You paid me to visit you at your place tonight,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
> Listen. You paid me to visit you at your place tonight, but we haven't done anything but talk about this 'Chad' fellow since I got here.

> Are you going to fuck my ass and fulfil your fantasy of living a normie life or not?
>>
>>29172580
s-sure, h-here i go!
>>
>>29172580
no i am going to kill you
>>
*appears behind her*
*unsheathes katana*
nothin personnel bich
>>
>>29172580
NO I WANT TO KEEP COMPLAINING ABOUT CHAD YOU WHORE. I PAID YOU TO LISTEN TO MY PROBLEMS, NOT BE A DUMB STACY NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LISTEN
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1417313537872.jpg (293 KB, 1132x1600) Image search: [Google]
1417313537872.jpg
293 KB, 1132x1600
>>29172580
>She has no penis.
Why this kind of female even exist? It's like being a footballer without legs.
I feel bad about those penisless girls.
>>
>>29172580

> W-w-where are you going?

> W-What do you mean you'll be back in a second??
> Huh? You have to "shitpost in a fembot thread"?
>>
Now I really want someone to record themselves buying a whore and just making her listen to him complain about things.
>>
>>29172708
how big are her fucking feet?
>>
>>29172739

I sometimes pay camwhores (actually teen girls that I knew growing up, but they don't know it's me behind the pseudonym) to record private vids of them stripping & talking dirty.

I could deal with shelling-out for a dumb stacy to make a robot-themed cringeworthy video next time I get paid. Would anyone be up for watching if it I posted it?
>>
>>29172739
Or maybe someone buying a whore and getting her to make you lunch or something and that's it. She doesn't even get to eat it with you. Or make her watch read out loud to your cat while it tries to sleep or something silly like that. If she bitched about it just tell the whore she won't get her money then.
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 450x444) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 450x444
You are a terrible writer anon.
Is English your first language?
>>
File: Coldsteel.png (9 KB, 325x410) Image search: [Google]
Coldsteel.png
9 KB, 325x410
>>29172632
>nothin personnel bich
>>
>>29172669
this desu
what is the point of a chick without a dick?
>>
>all these spiteful edgelords and trap-loving homos missing out an opportunity to destroy a roasties asshole with your veiny sausage
>fill her colon with so much hot white fudge that she'll crap sperm for weeks

what's wrong with you r9-gay?

>inb4 "b-but she has tats she'll make me a cuck reeeee!"

just keep it FWB faggots
>>
>>29173031

His post seemed fine to me.

>You are a terrible writer

Yeah, that isn't an awkward way to word it at all.
>>
>>29173762
The female depicted has no knowledge of "chad" but later uses the word "normie". Only thing that seems odd to me
>>
>>29173838

Nah, normies use "normie".

Source: Was normie once. Didn't know about Chad until I got here.
>>
>>29173891
That's interesting. I don't go outside so
>>
>>29173762
>His post seemed fine to me.
"fine" does not mean well written, sagefag.
>Yeah, that isn't an awkward way to word it at all.
Okay, what is your native language, anon? If you think that is remotely awkward, it sure as fuck isn't English.
>>
>>29173891
yeah im gonna have to call bullshit on that.
>>
>>29172580
The funny thing is that I bet 99% of robots wouldn't be able to get an erection
>>
>>29172580
>>29172708
Who is she tho?

adcwefve
>>
>>29174490

I see what you did thereblox.
>>
>>29172580
Why? You'll just think about getting fucked by Chad you roastie bitch. And I didn't pay for ugly ass tattoos either
>>
>>29172580

What is that disgusting thing on her butthole?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.