[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's say that you have no family or friends and have nothing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: HS.jpg (320 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
HS.jpg
320 KB, 1024x768
Let's say that you have no family or friends and have nothing to live for. Would suicide be a viable option? I had a very bad day today. I was sitting alone (as usual, I don't have any friends) during lunch, when this person came up to me and told me to go kill myself. I feel he is right, I have nothing and nobody to live for. What do I do? I am only almost done HS and I am already starting to fear for my future. It looks very bleak.
I tried therapy, to no avail. None of the resources worked. Nobody will care if I die. What can I do to find others who care? I don't want to immediately end my life, I want to find happiness. I haven't been happy my whole life.
>>
>>29172543
Suicide is always viable, do what you feel is best in the given moment.
>>
>>29172560
whats the least painful way to go out?
>>
>>29172543
Don't suicide, not yet, you're still young.However, if your life is still the same in a few years, then do it.
>>
>>29172543
happiness is a pretty lofty goal. i doubt many people, if any, achieve that. most look stressed and worried, even in marriage their partner turns out to be the source of their hate

id aim to just be interested in something, or have some things you find peace in

if you only just finished HS your brain hasn't even finished developing. that happens around 25.
>>
>>29172543
dont worry what you're worrying about now is nothing compared to what the real world has to offer in terms of thing to live for
>>
>>29172543
Ugh, another underage cunt.

Are you terminally ill? Physically debilitated? Suffering brain damage?

If the answers are "no", then don't kill yourself.

There's a 99% chance that your depression is caused by your environment, specifically your parents, siblings and schoolmates.

When you graduate highschool, get a job, save a little money and move out and away.
Then you'll find out life isn't that bad. Especially for someone living in a rich first world country and suffering from no health issues.
>>
File: 133733819249.jpg (378 KB, 1239x795) Image search: [Google]
133733819249.jpg
378 KB, 1239x795
>>29172627
Short of this I would say hanging is the most surefire method provided that you can do it in a secluded place with a strong enough rope/fixture.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK