[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the fastest youve ever quit or been fired from a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1465407831775.png (493 KB, 792x792) Image search: [Google]
1465407831775.png
493 KB, 792x792
What's the fastest youve ever quit or been fired from a job?

1 month in goodwill, white trash production manager set me up and put in bad reviews
>>
>>29172531

Two weeks at a cafeteria. Dealing with niggers all day really wore me out.
>>
One day as a maid.
I smashed a shower shelf with my ass trying to buff out grout and then quit out of shame.
>>
6 weeks. Hired at a supermarket to stack shelves over christmas and they permanently hired some other kid over me who did a shittier job but faster
>>
>>29172974
R u a grill?

Origami commento
>>
cashier, quit after a day
>>
>>29172531
3 weeks working at a dairy plant. It was fucking hell; surrounded by immigrants, flies and mosquitoes everywhere, only 1 week of training when the required amount was 2 weeks.

I quit the day that they left me to run my station on my own. I was already behind, the plant manager kept calling me every 5 minutes for a status update, and finally I got milk sprayed all over me because one of the hoses sprung a leak. I walked into my supervisor's office, took off the boots and hardhat they provided me, then told him that they were 4 loads behind and one of the silos was about to overflow. The look of terror on his face felt so fucking good, god damn. I could tell he was about to explode, but I gave him the finger, turned around and walked to my car. Funny thing is, I'm still working in the dairy industry, except now I'm making more money and it's a desk job. Whenever someone from a milk plant calls me, I make sure to make their lives as easy as possible. That job is fucking awful
>>
4 days at a bakery. I was too young to deal with waking up at 5am in summer, plus the bosses were all cancerous dicks and there were three of them ffs.
>>
>>29173371
People say food service and retail are shit jobs, but I'd put working on production lines-esque jobs up there as well. Horrible jobs
>>
One week at Savers, sorting through donations. Much of what people would donate was flat out trash they didn't want to feel guilty over throwing away. Worst part was working with people who didn't know English.

One day in a production line for a vitamin company. I though I'd be in some sort of lab setting synthesizing vitamins or something, but it was just bottling premade gummy vitamins amidst deafening machines.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.