[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we purge the "faces of r9k" threads and send
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 2016-06-09_15.57.41.jpg (1 MB, 2506x1996) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-09_15.57.41.jpg
1 MB, 2506x1996
How do we purge the "faces of r9k" threads and send them back to soc to fish for compliments?
>>
bIast it with piss
>>
>>29172388
I vote we edit their pictures with them sucking bbcs and post them so they stop posting their faggoty mugs.
>>
>>29172376

Keep reporting their threads so they get pruned.

and don't make memes of their faces, because that's exactly what they want.
>>
>>29172413
>don't make memes of their faces, because that's exactly what they want.

Not true. They seek validation for their looks, not to become a running joke on here.
>>
>>29172453

Hmmm. If you say so.

The problem is--- I try to be openminded with people's ideas, but the person putting forth the theory usually isn't as smart as me, As evidenced here.

Butthurt attention is still attention.

EVERYTHING'S a running joke on here, to the right person.
>>
File: 1460813900122.jpg (76 KB, 689x800) Image search: [Google]
1460813900122.jpg
76 KB, 689x800
>>29172376
Why does this ugly loser keep posting his disgusting face. Seriously, no chin, pubes for facial hair, piggish nose and beta eyes. If you're reading this, just kill yourself.
>>
>>29172504
>I try to be openminded with people's ideas, but the person putting forth the theory usually isn't as smart as me, As evidenced here.
Holy shit autism speaks
>>
>>29172376
Look at how sexy I am xd
>>
>>29172376
Look at how sexy I am xd

The previous post was an original comment
>>
Look at how sexy l am xd
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.